TEQUESTA, Fla...

TEQUESTA, Fla. (AP) — A man who may have been on hallucinogenic drugs fatally stabbed a couple at their home and wounded a would-be rescuer before deputies found him biting the dead man's face, authorities said Tuesday.

bigstory.ap.org/1eee61393d9944b7a0e0a5783f9e6a61?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrAuBGPQ5yw
tcpalm.com/news/crime/martin-county/martin-county-sheriffs-office-investigating-gruesome-double-murder-3a2e09f9-8110-06a2-e053-0100007f4-390277831.html
youtu.be/KnsiZOJjfUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0
bigstory.ap.org/1eee61393d9944b7a0e0a5783f9e6a61?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The bath salts Zombie side effect.
The fucking worlds going to end thanks to drug addicts.

mmmmm so hot

It's like how the prohibition brought us the ultra-alcoholic brews. That is, make the more known and tame drugs illegal, and people will still find a way.

Just another victim of the War On Drugs.

I love when my hometown is in the news for dumb shit.

Also, that article is bs
>Tequesta
>affluent

Maybe on the island
The only good things about tequesta are TBC and Rinaldi's. THATS IT

Flakka (2013 - Present)
Reported effects: Murderous rage, paranoia, ultra-violence, running around screaming

Why would anyone take this shit.

>florida
Why am I not surprised?

Florida Man strikes again

Tequesta is shite. Juno is much better

didn't this already happen?

Yes it did.
This is new though.

Florida, why is it always Florida?

>Rinaldi's
I didn't know you guys had one up there... The Godfather is god-tier

It's not that bad

youtube.com/watch?v=rrAuBGPQ5yw

Hey kid, want some drugs? You can't say you know about the world until you try these hallucinogens. They're totally safe for your health.

pic of the suspect (Austin Kelly Harrouff) and time line of what happened

tcpalm.com/news/crime/martin-county/martin-county-sheriffs-office-investigating-gruesome-double-murder-3a2e09f9-8110-06a2-e053-0100007f4-390277831.html

this is a bit off the topic but concerns FLORIDA NIGGERS and FLORIDA CRIME. I am having difficulty finding infographics for south Fl in particular detailing the extent of the crime and nigger problems that are legit. I am particularly interested in Ft. Lauderdale compared to the rest of the State and national averages concerning crime amount and type and RACIAL breakdowns therein. Anybody have anything?

To live in Florida and not carry at all times is asking to be murdered in one way or another.

I believe FL is the testing ground for stuff that will be served cold for the rest of the country.

you hit the nail

How do you say in North America -> I puked a little bit. I could never fuck myself up that much and continue with my life the next day (unless I do it again)

Lil Australia back at it again

Haha he sounds like a high-pitched version of Tim "the Toolman" Taylor

youtu.be/KnsiZOJjfUg

When 'nice guys' snap

What, again?

Once again proving Florida has the best news stories, don't we folks?

No he didn't hit the nail. The problem is that FL is not just one homgeneous state but is many different places depending on where you are that are completely different people, incomes, standards, behaviors, niggers, etc... The range is from absolutely terrible to the nicest things you've ever seen.

Combination of high test, and low degenerates, its like meteorology

Fucking Florida

Add to that the Sunshine State laws that make everything public record, it becomes super easy to get reports on the crazy shit that most likely happens everywhere but is classified

hey, it's a drug zombie thread
been a while since the last one

man, florida, what is in your bath salts?

True

Also true.

Now in TX. FL life is like TX weather, unpredictable.

At least he didn't get shot like that one other florida guy who dressed up like a rage infected zombie and ran at people for a just a prank bro video

>Taser didn't work & exhibiting abnormal strength

>doing that
>in a shall issue state with strong SYG laws
>current year

Natural Selection in action

I was about to say "I bet this took place in Florida"

If it involves something crazy it is Florida. If it involves massive amount of alcohol it is Minnesota or Michigan. If it involves huge fights it probably is California.

it unlocks your mind

LEGALISE IT DUDE
YOURE ALREADY DRINKING COFFEIN AND HAVE DOPAMIN IN YOUR BODY THOSE ARE ALSO DRUGS XDDDDDDDDDDD U ARE HYPOCRIT XDDDD
MUH WAR ON DRUGS

Because Florida has lax laws on the reporting of those types of events.

Did that really happen?

Is it legal to shoot a flakka-zombie?

Born and raised in Miami, going to school in Ft. Myers.

Who else /sfl/ here?

LEAVE YOU STINKIN' WHAT THE FUCK U THINKIN'
youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0

Yeah, some faggot went down to Miami dressed like a zombie and started chasing niggers around... It was right after some dude ate some homeless guy's face off

that fucking florida man on the loose again

>bigstory.ap.org/1eee61393d9944b7a0e0a5783f9e6a61?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

nice try fäm

Making them legal won't stop bath salts moron. Most these people can get other drugs but choose bath salts because they like the high.

Libertarians needs to leave.

I used to live in Dade county. I miss being able to experiment with every research Chem I could get my hands on. It's just not as easy to get anywhere else.

Was that another face eating zombie nigger?

>drug manufacturered in China

It's probably made from industrial waste

Why the fuck do all the zombie outbreaks happen here?

Is it the mosquitoes?

Wtf Florida

561 here

ohhh I remember that, this was like 3 years ago, wasn`t it?

More likely the conversation would go like "hey kid want some drugs that are completely legal? These aren't illegal like those horrible drugs the government says are bad, here try this shit that will make you murder your family and friends, it's much better, the government agrees"

Newish Britfag on holiday (I'm in Hungary putting totems along the borders), what was Sup Forums like when that Floridaman on bath salts got naked and ate that homeless guy's face off?

Swamp fumes, same reason why swamps in vidya are filled with abominations

>not wanting to go into a murderous rage of ultra-violence

Shit sounds cash

Yeah the guy sprinted at random people bloodstained clothes red contact lenses puking fake blood and all went around chasing people i think it was an old white guy that shot him

>Florida

Glad I moved out of there years ago.

Can't find anything thing on google except an airgun shooting to the leg.

It's easier to get than weed

We Walking Dead now.

The actual article is fucking weird. I'm not even sure if he was on drugs, I mean he was eating dinner with his parents when it kicked in? Not a prime time to be trying hardcore substances.

Maybe he was just schizo?

The humidity got to him. Getting your face chewed off happens in every town down here.

Lethal injection. Tomorrow.

>read the story
>suddenly hate anti-gun fags more
>"Guise! Gunz have no place in a sibbilized society!"

More like drug dealers and people who buy drugs need to be executed.

>all drugs are equivalent to flakka
>wew lad.

I hope you plan on executing bar-tenders then, considering alcohol is a factor in over half of all murders.