Transformers Combiner Wars

So, I've seen all the preludes and the first 3 "episodes" (5 minute clips) of Transformers: Combiner Wars, and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed. I love that they are using designs that are closer to the original G1 designs than any other cartoon that has come out since...well... G1, but that's about where the list of "the good" stops for this show.

The voice acting is terrible (somehow they even made Peter Cullen sound pretty crappy) as are all the special effects sounds. The dialog is trash, and the story so far is quite poor (details like how windblade is able to murder a combiner rather easily, a scope on a gun that goes around corners, where the combiners even came from or why exactly they are a problem [why are they fighting eachother?]).

I wasnt expecting the greatest show ever, but it is so much worse than I'd hoped.

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

>designs that are closer to the original G1 designs
>good
Yeah whatever

It's pretty bad so far, I like the designs actually but everything else literally makes no sense Windblade's one character trait is being a racist. That seems to be a trend with Windblade having one character trait like in the comics being a mary sue, in combiners being a robo racist and in legends being a bimbo the writers seriously have no idea with what they want to do with her.

Also Prime's lines "What Where" in the most monotone voice I've heard in a while.

Do you prefer stuff like this?

Cybertron was the high point of Transformer designs.

Those designs are pretty great, man.
The show's mediocre, but the designs are good.
>in the comics being a mary sue
You're getting confused with RID.

You mean Transformers of the Braves?

I agree.

Haven't watched RID passed the 11th episode at least Combiners is only 5 minutes long.

>The voice acting is terrible (somehow they even made Peter Cullen sound pretty crappy) as are all the special effects sounds.

It's not actually Peter Cullen.

The first "episode" was an "in-media res" action scene that sets events in motion but the audience has no fucking idea what's happening.

The second episode was a bunch of vague clunky exposition. Despite being only five minutes long, the episode opens with almost a minute and a half of Starscream flying over Cybertron. Somehow that silent, pointless scene of flight has been the high point of the show.

The third episode was a beyond forced action scene that ends with two vague teases.

The whole season is 8 episodes. So we're near the midpoint and all we've gotten is a bunch of vague exposition and subpar pointless action scenes. They still haven't introduced all the characters. This show is fucking nonsensical and the back half of the season needs to work real hard to not only turn the series into something resembling a coherent story.

It's the Honest Trailers guy.

Something looks off about him. As if the "chin" piece was not actually connected to the rest of his face.

Kys

I can't wait till he dose another video about the movies hes gonna get so much shit

It's the thing under the chin. Like his head is resting on a little platform.

You are not wrong my good sir

Definitely. The Sunbow models aren't really that great to be honest. Not to mention the CGI animation used here is worse compared to RID.

This third episode was honestly nowhere as bad as the last two but why do they INSIST on such long, dragging, action scenes?

Sup Forumsmblr wars

>I don't prefer Geewun designs so I must prefer literal trash