/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/duterte-tells-philippine-soldiers-to-shoot-female-rebels-in-their-vaginas/2018/02/12/fd42c6ae-0fb0-11e8-827c-5150c6f3dc79_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DSVE7GVBQqY
youtube.com/watch?v=dqRv2Md6Slg
youtube.com/watch?v=sepcj45774I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOVE homophobia
HATE homophobiaphobia

lads

YEAH I'M 6IX9INE WITH THE 9 ON THE REGUL4R

hong kong was basically an uninhabited rock before the British came
then once it was a world class city the chinese wanted "their" clay back
fucking bug people

how do you stop hating yourselves lads I used to think it was just part of the whole "teenage edgy phase" thing but now i'm almost 30 and perhaps hate myself even more than I did back then.

how was this allowed

what the fuck is 'roadman' culture

>22 year old Female

stop consuming soy altogether

AND IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW IM FREE

have you tried not being a piece of shit

classic yank ignorance with no idea about the opium wars and hong kong history

Well, lads, what do you do?

>almost 30
considered the ol 'cide?
try google sweetums

anime

it was a better time

Go out and do smt maybe?

try losing weight, obese cunt

it is true I have soy sauce a bit do you really think that's the problem?

yes I try to be a decent person but it doesn't mean anything still pathetic ugly loser etc, then I drink too much and am a piece of shit to other people.

I don't have many friends but I do go out sometimes like I was out on the weekend but just humilated myself (and other people with my insults) when super drunk.

Get get get get, got got got got
Blood rush to my head lit hot lock
Poppin' off the fuckin' block knot
Clockin' wrist slit watch bent thought bot

he's praising your country and you're attacking him

you're now thinking of your mothers fanny

haven't shaved the old willy wonga in a while haha, started to look like the fangorn forest in there whoops

>yeah china is a shitho-

*get knocked unconscious*
*wake up*
*see this*

wat do?

President Rodrigo Duterte last week told soldiers to shoot female rebels in their genitals, the latest in a series of violent, misogynistic remarks.

Addressing a group of former communist rebels on Feb. 7, Duterte, who served as a city mayor before becoming president, appeared to encourage Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) to target women in conflict.

“Tell the soldiers. ‘There’s a new order coming from the mayor. We won’t kill you. We will just shoot your vagina,’” he said.

“If there is no vagina, it would be useless,” he continued, appearing to imply that women are useless without their genitals, according to local media reports.

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/duterte-tells-philippine-soldiers-to-shoot-female-rebels-in-their-vaginas/2018/02/12/fd42c6ae-0fb0-11e8-827c-5150c6f3dc79_story.html

stop listening to nigger music

the birthday haul

lads...

nan mate just a joke
soy consumption is a symptom rather than a cause

his face always looks like it's cgi for some reason

piss off zhang

*this song starts playing*

youtube.com/watch?v=DSVE7GVBQqY

>The population of Hong Kong Island was 7,450 when the Union Jack was raised over Possession Point on 26 January 1841
>The Census and Statistics Department estimated the population to be 7,389,500 people as of August 2017
anything else you want to be wrong about honey?

Didn't know Aussie lads did that.

willing to try anything at this point to be honest with you

why do gays have to flaunt their gayness?

it's like you want negative reactions

*delivers a kick to his nads so hard he flies all the way to mongolia*

nobody likes pubes in their teeth innit

Go out alone, listen to music, get high or drunk, read a book outside, go ride a bike, there are a lot of options. By doing this you might meet with other people

>In one case, a plague doctor had been a fruit salesman before his employment as a physician
mad to think social mobility was greater under feudalism than neoliberalism

>teehee im bent btw :v

i went on an angry tirade about how much i despised China in a wechat call once whilst I was over there

didnt realise they recorded everything haha

learn to love and accept yourself and realise your behaviour is due to your circumstances and perspective but you can change those

have you tried getting a good life rhythm and joining a club to have some social interaction

he's probably talking about the timed lease but he's still a bent little squirrelly slant

maybe because they feel they have to justify their decision to bring their genes to a dead-end by dedicating 100% of their personality and identity to their fetish

Not a problem. No girls ever been down their before. Haha

tay gave me a foot fetish

Norman Power Stance

oh no no no no

done the same thing but using the text function on wechat

>dedicating 100% of their personality and identity
This is what I hate about some of them. Surely there's more to them than just being a queer like.

'CUMBER'D

*Calls you a filthy kaffir
What do Sup Forums?

>Surely there's more to them than just being a queer like.
there literally isnt

>go out alone
done many times especially as I have so few friends so if I want to leave the house I have to go out to bars clubs etc by myself
>listen to music
already do that listen like 6 hours a day on average
>get high or drunk
getting too drunk is part of the problem nnd have had only bad experiences with stuff like mdma which makes me super anxious

>read a book outside
do this

>go ride a bike
not ridden a bike in years not really into that desu

i'm ugly and short and shit though there isn't anything to love. To be honest if i wasn't from a bit of money I would probably be on the street or on benefits or something just completely hopeless waste of space person.

>Good life rhythm
what does this mean like waking up early and shit? yes I do that already. I tried to join the local game store but the people there are so weird and pathetic and oddly arrogant about being pathetic that it was awful. I guess a sports club would be nice but i'm so uncoordinated (actually have dyspraxia)

you are best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK

more like the bore war am i right

not a lot probably, i reckon it wouldnt be difficult for him to kill me

Been on Sup Forums over 13 hrs today lads. What about you?

Join his cause. A "Just Cause," if you will.

yeah but imagine trying to tell your dad "I've abandoned our family lineage to be gay but I'm also a pastry chef"
he could just say "well why don't you just be a straight pastry chef?"
so they have to be 100% "that gay guy" and nothing else

just got electroshocked by a wall socket and survived

asian men

choon

youtube.com/watch?v=dqRv2Md6Slg

feudalism isn't the worst system out there 2bh. Most of the nastiness was a result of the shit technology and science of the time.

What happens if you do this?

i'm straight but pretend to be gay because it gets reactions out of people, maybe they are the same? I don't get those who are like a fucking fiction character though like right out of the most horrible sterotype of a gay person so campy and weird.

baffling analogy

FIVE FOOT NINE I DIDNT KNOW THEY STACK SHIT THAT HIGH

some examples of clubs to give you ideas :
- ornithology
- diving
- sky diving
- modelling (you know like model cars and planes)
- wine tasting
etc

>teehee im bent btw :v

that's a trowel

mummy

modern feudalism would be better than what we've got now desu, at least the lord would have to gies' a job and a house.

got called breton trash in the imperial city earlier lads

everybody get a load of this lightweight over here

im straight as they come and despise shirtlifters
reckon you're schizo though

no it's a spade

who the fuck calls it a trowel?

How do you decide you like these things? I get wine tasting but as I said alcohol consumption brings out the worst in me

Couple of lezzers opposite me in this coffee shop sitting on each other’s laps and snogging and giggling and it’s ANNOYING

told a preaching 'sheed i was gay when he tried to give me a leaflet and he took it straight back hahaha

shave your ratto, user

gib pls

new KKB choon out lads
youtube.com/watch?v=sepcj45774I

I

Pale skin, snotty expression. You're a Breton! The masters of magicka, right? Hmph. Nothing but a bunch of stuck-up snobs with cheap parlor tricks. Go ahead, try your magicka in here. Let's see you make those bars disappear. No? What's the matter? Not so powerful now, are you Breton? You're not leaving this prison 'til they throw your body in the lake. Oh, that's right. You're going to die in here, Breton! You're going to die!

There is no just cause in the oppression of a race of people.

educated people

its clearly a trowel mate

>How do you decide you like these things?
Are you a literal robot lad haha
*taps on your tin head*
Haha turn your emotions chip on lad

*comes back 2 months later and assassinates you*

Race is a social construct. So no racism here, lad.

Why are australians so kewl lads ;B

don’t have broad areas that interest you more than others?
i’d suggest trying a bunch of activities in sais areas till you find one that you like

If you would be kind enough to read the conversation chain instead of butting in you would realise that I have expressed interest in shit like dancing and music and books. How you become interested in making model planes without already having that interest I do not know.

absolute shite

literally a kwik save bjork