Why, Hungarians?

>In 1254, Batu Khan demanded a marriage alliance with Hungary and a quarter of its army for a drive into central and western Europe. In exchange, Hungary would be spared from tribute obligations and any further destruction.
>the King of Hungary ignored this offer
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary
WTF Hungarians explain this.
The Mongols literally asked you to come home steppe warrior and you refused. You could have trianon'd europe back then.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NybTtlHiFbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, this is actually pretty interesting.

trying to be good Christians and shiet
picking the losing side in every conflict in general

We managed to understand that if we don't accept western values, we'd lose eventually, like the huns, scythes, avars etc. A steppe nomad tribe can earn a few victories but is doomed in the long run.

>be hungacuck
>sacrifice yourself to save europe
>get trianon'd

mongols couldn't siege for shit with their horses
they raped their way here, found some stone castles, bounced off them, got butthurt and left, pillaging everything they could

we were europanized and Christian by then

they fucked up the whole country in the first invasion
by the second one we had castles made of stone, none of which were they able to take in a siege
the king knew this and if you actually look at the article it's obvious that we've won their second "invasion"

we went full christian

>mongols couldn't siege for shit
They were actually experts in siege warfare, having Chinese siege engineers with them that at the time were the best in the world. The tumans could not always bring heavy siege weaponry with them though since they travelled far by horse, so they constructed them at the site of the siege.

Yeah but this victory caused politcal fragmentations as the novles realized they didn't really need the king and could handle things on their own. Hungarian magnates would plague Hungary all the way through the battle of Mohács.

>they constructed them at the site of the siege
that's pretty much how siege equipment worked in general
armies only carried the parts they couldn't manufacture in situ if they could help it

>novles
nobles*

yeah but that's not really realted to your question
plus you could argue that the king not having absolute power might not have been the worst thing given what shitty kings we had after that time period

Hungarians are fake Finno-Ugrics, they can't understand a word of Finnish/other langs

he refused marry mongol princess and after it mongols raped russians and ukranians for ages.
Thank you hungarian king
Fsshole

élő hal víz alatt úszik

There's a lot of basic words common between Finnish and Hungarian but that's not enough to understand sentences just like Russians can't understand French.

are hungarians white?

One of our biggest mistakes desu I fucking hate monarchs and kikestianity

I'm pretty confident that the magnates were worse desu.
In hindsight joining the mongols, even if the mongols lost in the end, would have been a better choice because the magnates might not have realized how powerful they were

test

we dont negotiate with terrorists
also
>mongols
>sparing anything

lol no

anytime Igor, may you rot in peace
not true, habsburgs were meddling with our thrones so magnates could gather foreign support, fucking C*llei and other cunts

Hungarians show up as regular Europeans similar to their Slovak neighbours on any genetic test. Just because they had some rulers from a distant land and adopted their language makes them as much Central Asian as it makes the Jamaicans English.

The whole Central Asian shtick is comical.

Is it Hungarian archer on pic related? Previously I knew this picture as an Alan archer on service of Khazar khanate:
"Aлaнcкий лyчник Хaзapcкoгo кaгaнaтa, IX - нaчaлo X вeкa. Пo мaтepиaлaм C.A.Плeтнeвoй, Дмитpиeвcкий apхeoлoгичecкий кoмплeкc, кaтaкoмбa №55"

Image based on foundings of Dmitrievsky archeological comlex, tomb №55.

Was I decieved?

Why do you think mongols will go against their condition and refuse to spare? any case on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=NybTtlHiFbk

Because you took a lot of cities like Buhara and massacred majority of it's population after they surrendered to you.

Also

R A R E
A
R
E

Well that wouldn't be happened if that fucker in Otrar didn't kill their 500 merchants.

That's pretty based

so basically christians fucked up once again... varg was right

well maybe if we joined the mongols the austrians would've taken over earlier so we'd be better off today

I googled magyar warrior and this was the first result

Well it makes sense, Hungarians are descendents of Huns and Uralic people, and Huns themselves were descendent of Yenisei Kyrgyz and Yenisei Kyrgyz plis other Turks and proto-Turks are close to Mongolians.

if ghenghis didn't die so early, he would reach england, he send emissaire there and the would would be a great khanate.

Whiter than you ahmed

instead it will be a great kaliphate

because they did that already and already ravaged the country once

best timeline

turanic country got trianond
worst timeline :(
slaughter a euro today for this

Based Magyars.
Hungary along with us was the bulwark of Europe for centuries. The shitty thing about being the bulwark is that none of your efforts and successes are ever noticed by anyone, but all your failures are always noticed by everyone. It wasn't just Mongols.

yeah shut up subhuman white nigger lmao go practice your abrahamic cuck shit isaac

this
fuck wh*Tes

fuck turkish """""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""" tooo desu
enemy of my enemy is not my friend

Make me, churka faggot

>not only they told mongoloids to fuck off but they also humiliated them by destroying their army
BASED magyars

Bump

And how do you repay them? By stripping away most of their land in the halls of your kings.

Central Asian was Slavic / Turkic dominion for centuries, and before the mongol conquest all -stan proto-Turkic countries had Caucasian features like bright hair and eyes. Places in China even house these living fossils, they're a vocal pisslamic community now.
>The whole Central Asian shtick is comical
Its not. It's like saying some Greeks weren't born in Alexandria because that's Africa hurr.

>when the bad guy offers to let you join him

G*rmanic scum with no sense of humility.

Haha, mongol rape baby.

haha toilet cleaner defending his shit country inbetween toilet cleaning shifts in birmingham

Tick tock Ivan's shoes are waiting to be polished. I wonder who'll make you his bitch next?

nobody i guess we're fine. for you though, the answer's clear - your anglo-saxon overlord landlord is waiting - now RUN your lunch break is over