What did I just watch? Why is this a critically acclaimed film that is supposed to be one of the best? This movie sucks...

What did I just watch? Why is this a critically acclaimed film that is supposed to be one of the best? This movie sucks. Anyone who disagrees is a pleb trying to masquerade as a patrician. Prove me wrong.

Russian roulette scenes were good.
Walken made a good ptsd junkie Vietnam vet.
Meryl a cute.
Good music video of Feanky Valli song.

It's sad that you have to post a stupid fucking retarded bait post to get the film you just watched discussed.

You're correct
For years I've been saying it's good so anonymous people on the internet think I have good taste, but I was only fooling myself.
Thank you user

This is one of my favorite films. What didn't you like about it?

20 minutes had Russian roulette. The other 160 minutes consisted of drunken idiots and absolutely nothing happening. This is a boring movie.

let me guess, you hate the wedding scene. pleb filters work after all

this movie is 2depressing4me

i can't even watch past the part in the small working class town

This

Oh also liked the combative DeNiro - Cazale relationship. That look DeNiro gives him when Cazale makes the sign of the cross in church during the wedding.

Oh no the bride spilled some of the wine on her dress foreshadowing that they will have bad luck. fuck off

I haven't seen this and I'm not planning to, can someone spoil it for me? Does he manage to kill a deer in the end?

Bunch of gooks, too.

He was the deer. The humans were actually the deer and the deer were actually the humans. One of the biggest twist in film history.

Women ruin eveything

Wtf i want a russian orthdox wedding now

>hour long wedding scene

Trash

No, important part, if not the best part of the film. The calm before the storm and idealism contrast so well with the rest of the film.

It's the best part of the film.

it is a complete boring pile of shit. the only reason this won the best picture is because it was a really bad year for movies.

This. The title describes a Deer who is also a Hunter. They've learned to use doors!!

>eight year old meme
>not even used correctly
Just stop

Wedding Scene is pleb filter. You wouldn't understand

You have to go back

op, did you forget to take your ritalin before watching it?