What does Sup Forums think of the Mongols?

What does Sup Forums think of the Mongols?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v81_hm8T92c
youtube.com/watch?v=p_5yt5IX38I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're alright, too violent though

finland is ok i guess?

Only ones ever to conquer Russia during winter and to get mudslimes play nice with others. That should tell you enough how amazing they were.

literally no idea how they did what they did.
how the fuck did they subjugate china? did they used just mongol soldiers on their campaigns or soldiers from all around the world?

WE WUZ WHORSE ARCHERS N SHIET

Ancient/medieval dindus?

But like jews, they still feared the samurai.

No one hated the muzzies more than them.

Its inspirational.

youtube.com/watch?v=v81_hm8T92c

fpbp

Maybe if niggers could conquer half the known world in honest battle.

Well After the fuck up that was the mongol invasion of Japan I'd be afraid of Samurai as well.

You have to remember that people were very superstitious back then and that typhoon really seemed like the Gods were on the side of the Japanese.

tl;dr?

Fuck those niggers have pestered us ever since 3rd century, even ottomans used them as mercs against us once we thought we were done with their bullshit

Jack Weatherford speaks about Genghis Khan at Embry-Riddle Honors Series

They make good Mintu and are always drunk. Kinda like a chinese bootleg russian, very cute.

Everybody else you can have deals with but muzzies never kept their word so the Khans had to slaughter them in their thousands to make them learn the virtue of honesty.

genghis khan was a bad bitch.

Genghis Khan was an awesome guy who introduced notions of nationhood and law to an ethnicity that was literally living like animals. Or fuck it, this is Sup Forums, they lived like niggers. They robed and murdered and raped each other based on nothing more than familial ties and generational grudges.

However, the whole empire fell apart because his sons were spoiled assholes who only knew of the current affluent life his father secured for them; he had failed to pass on to them the values he instilled in his people and they tore the empire apart.

>They robed and murdered and raped each other based on nothing more than familial ties and generational grudges.
All ethnicities did that if you go back far enough.
The only difference between niggers and others is that niggers can't live in any other way.

they have great BBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=p_5yt5IX38I

Time for Mongolia to pay dem reparations

rightful mongolian clay

The weak races fear the great conqueror race

Great horseback archers and fucking brutal guys that made vikings look like pussies. If someone did not behave in one of their conquered cities they would kill them all.

A race of bandits who never accomplished anything of lasting importance except for murdering some people. D-tier civilization.