That felt more like a videogame than a film. WTF was Nolan thinking? They took WW2 and turned it into a theme park ride

That felt more like a videogame than a film. WTF was Nolan thinking? They took WW2 and turned it into a theme park ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And it's one of those "all graphics and sounds, no substance" videogames. BRAVO NOLAN

Why the fuck is he wearing suit an tie to war? Do anglos seriously do that?

Call of Doody The Movie?

In case they got shot down over enemy territory they could pretend to be civilians and escape.

the Royal Air Force are not uncouth heathens like you Americans. they dress proper at all times for her Majesty.

pilots were the biggest swaglords in the military back then. they owned tailor made uniforms and would go to the barber to get styled before every mission

>no substance

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA THIS FAGGOT DOESN'T REALIZE MOVIES ARE AN AUDIOVISUAL MEDIUM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know right, where is the scene of Tom Hardy sipping tea and jerking off to dear ol' Marge in the airbase, where is the scene of all the soldiers telling corny childhood stories around a campfire, where are the shoved love stories, where are the exposition dumps, where are the mid-bombing quips and jokes?
Wtf was Nolan thinking, making an original film in 2017??!?

nice overreaction, Sheldon.

>Why the fuck is he wearing suit an tie to war? Do anglos seriously do that?
you mean others don't?

I bet you like cover shooters too.

Just finished watching this film.
Damn, the british were cowards. No wonder they needed Americans to save their pansy asses.

not sure how America wont the war when you didnt actually go into Germany,

>Americans didn't enter Germany
>captured Berchtesgaden
>battle of aachen
>operation varsity
>the ruhr pocket
The Russians did the heavy lifting but that's patently false.

D A P P E R
A
P
P
E
R

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
video games are art

My only complaint is that the dogfights looked to distant and too realistic and almost became boring.

>wears a mask
>crashes nazi planes (with no survivors)
>is found among the wreckage of his own plane
>watching the fire rising
>gets caught (as part of his plan)

Looks like I'll have to see it then, videogames have far better cinematography than film these days.

Worse gameplay though.

Stick to capeshit then