Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vy6fYNiozJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's keep shitposting every day

should tell you polls are completely made up

texas will never ever vote for hillary

Trump only ran to insure Hillary wins

Soros paid Trump a lot of money to do this.

Texas is 40% California liberal faggots, 40% Mexicans, and 20% spic loving faggot "Republicans."

It would probably be like 60% if they actually did accurate polls. Texas would leave the US before voting Clinton.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The general isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only polls. Does not having the lead in corn holing central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the campaigning is still on? Trump is still campaigning right now and Hillary has been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigned against one of the worst senators in the Senate who just happen to have a lead because her campaign has conned.a bunch of SJW cucks. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Trump is one of the best fucking businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and will win the debates. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking people on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

hes up 11 points there actually

bad shill

I fought Texas cared about their guns?
Why would they vote Hillary?

>doesn't provide a source

Wow interesting any proof of this? Source? Anything?

For years Texas didn't even allow open carry. If anyone even saw your concealed handgun print under a shirt they could call the cops on you, and you could be fined and arrested for it. Texas isn't the pro freedom state that these limp dick half spics like to think they are. They're unAmerican cunts who wave flags only as an empty gesture.

Fuck Texas. State full of phony conservatives and cowards. "Don't mess with Texas" isn't a threat, its a plea for mercy.

Drumpf is finished.

>sage the CTR Thread

t. Someone not from Texas

Mexicans don't vote

Cali fags aren't influential

And I do like Mexicans. They cook my food, stock my shelves, build my houses, cut my yard, and dig my ditches while I fan myself with my cowboy hat and watch the cash roll in.

If Donald Trump kicks all the Mexicans out then the Texas economy (one of the few regions doing well in the US) will falter if not collapse.

Trumpkins who think Mexicans are taking jobs away from Americans need to look at what happened in Alabama when they started heavily regulating agricultural labor. The niggers and the white trash did what they do best; sat on their asses and collected gibsmedats from the Federal government. I prefer my crops picked by machine or Mexican manual labor

What state are you from faggot?

I'm guessing Oklahoma

Open carry wasen't a thing until 25 years ago.

i thought texas was anti-democrat or just anti-obama

youtube.com/watch?v=vy6fYNiozJ4

"Don't mess with Texas" is an anti-littering slogan.

Say it with me /pol:
THANK YOU MADAME PRESIDENT!

you haven't seen all the spics here man, makes me gag

What part of the Republic are you from? In Frisco for now.

Mexicans form a huge part of Texas' history. The name of the state is Spanish. The thing that should make you gag (if you weren't a cuck) are all the fucking niggers in DFW, Austin and Houston.

>
Trumpkins who think Mexicans are taking jobs away from Americans need to look at what happened in Alabama when they started heavily regulating agricultural labor.

bamafag here, can confirm

J U S T
U
S
T

What did he mean when he said "i identify more as a democrat"?

youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY

but ivanka's in eight years not now