Are Austrians the most chill flag on Sup Forums? They are low-key and never start anything

Are Austrians the most chill flag on Sup Forums? They are low-key and never start anything.

Most days I barely remember they exist, just like Belgium.

Because the worst (best) of em are contained in /deutsch/.

thats what they want you to believe while they're working on their evil plans

They probably have normal range test levels and are less prone to outbursts

Even the Belgian posters get more sass though! Are there just not that many Austrians here?

they are ugly and its good they isolate themselves

Hi can i breed with them so i can absorb their white genes please?

KARA BOGA's lost son, in black mythology

I had no idea about that stereotype!

It was a fad back in the 2000s
not a thing anymore

last picture

Haha what other stereotypes about austrians are there?

i want moar austrian memes!!

This
That's why they are the übermensch among germans

This

are they not germans but catholic?

well im always high when i visit Sup Forums

>el peruANO
no

>thread about austria
>germans immediately start insulting people and spreading hatred

i'm so sick of the nazis on this board

this

>They are low-key and never start anything

Except for both world wars, you mean?

And the 30 years' war.

And the most of the napoleonic/french revolutionary wars.

Dear god, I sure am glad they don't start things anymore.

we nice now

t. endsmette gigaspastiker

>never start anything
>literally started two World Wars

They look like Swedes

they are immeasurably better than German posters. Sure, most of them stick to /deutsch/ but the ones that slip out and post in other threads are normally, as op says, chill and provide reasonable quality bants/info.

Germans, on the other hand, rarely leave the /deutsch/ hug box of German self pity and back patting. When they do it's either to tell others why their opinion is invalid/wrong, to cry about how they're bullied, shill for the EU unironically, or be even saltier than the saltiest mutt. Germans provide the arrogance of the scandis and mix it with the butthurt of the poles to create some of the worst posters on Sup Forums. Watch out for the next German post you see, it won't be informative(unless to tell you why you're stupid and wrong) and it won't be banter but rather a salty retort. The servile, bitter, superiority complex ridden Germans should be rangebanned

Our Nazis and shitposters stick to /deutsch/ only. You only see the normal posters in other threads because of this.

i am volga german and afaik i am considered one of the better posters on this board
so please dont associate myself with these circlejerks

Austrians can't speak English as well as krauts

>the arrogance of the scandis and mix it with the butthurt of the poles
The true Masterrace

Not true at all. We just have a vastly smaller population than germany, about 1/10 of it. Naturally you would find less posters online. And the young culture is very much active in the online world. Even the most hillybilly rual nazi tard will be able to hold a conversation in english because "muh päpäh and preis kähk!".

I'm chill