How often do you watch movies Sup Forums?

How often do you watch movies Sup Forums?

with my eyes

delete your dubs

once a month or less yet I still browse this board daily for hours

every day but i only watch solaris and stalker at 10am and 5pm respectively

I try to watch at least one a day.

i've never watched a movie in my entire life.

Not very often, I'm bad at keeping concentration with films unless in the cinema

I've been trying to watch one per week but I'm in the same boat as this user. It's hard to keep focused unless the movie is especially good

I haven't been to the cinema in 2 years. I think I watched 2-3 movies this year online.

The last two movies I marathoned to the end was Arrival and Alien Covenant I think. Both camrips respectfully. Rest of the shit is not worth mentioning because I turned it off after 10-15 min.

1 a day usually.

If you don't do this, you're objectively casual scum who doesn't belong here.

same and nice quads

If you do this, leave.

Evrie aftermorn

once a week

Almost never. I either listen to news radio or put sports programs on all day without paying too much attention to them. I watch a new movie I haven't seen before maybe once every three years, and watch a television show I haven't seen before maybe once every five years. Been to the movie theater no more than 20 times in my life. I literally just come to Sup Forums for the memes and shitposting as I have no other hobbies or interests.

Every 2 niggerdays

Why? Why are you so obsessed with flicks? I bet you also follow "celebrities" on social media and know everything about them also?

Two or three times a year. And one of those is always a rewatch of Independence Day every fourth of July
I can't remember the last time I went to the cinema

never. i'm at a point where any kind of story makes me sad because i don't live my own

Whenever the new capeshit comes out.

Well, fuck off then. The board is shit enough without you. Actually, Sup Forums is shit because of retards like you who don't even watch film.

he could go to a theater every week and not see any films. Weak argument