I just don't get it. How are you able to sexualize someone so evil while blindly looking away at their callous actions?

I just don't get it. How are you able to sexualize someone so evil while blindly looking away at their callous actions?

Big ol titties

Because that freckily face and green belly you want to nut on.

Who said anything about looking away?

Listen if Darth Vader and Tarkin were cute girls, no one would remember them destroying Alderaan.

Same goes for Dominator.

How are you NOT?

She has the word dominate in her fucking name.
How do you not?

>how are you able to sexualize someone so ugly and green and sickly-looking?

Ftfy

She's too unlikable and unsympathetic for me.

>implying you need either of those to sexualize anything

You do if you have some standards

This sounds like the inverse of all those whiny shits who wonder why girls seem to like bad boys more than their good wholesome selves.

tits n' hips

>Only caring about a woman's appearence and not her personality

Some husband you'd turn out to be.

It's easy
she's not real

Sexual attraction and love are not the same thing.

It's Sup Forums; we'll forgive just about anyone of anything if we want to fuck it,

>evil

She is obviously covering up some insecurities about herself. That's why she lashes out whenever someone gets close to her but I believe she would have been redeemed if the series went longer.

Because it's make believe.

Also she didn't deserve Hater, he's awesome and cool and she's a total bitch, Dominator worst character, Hater out.

Can you even imagine a world where women were chiefly desired based on the content of their character and not some aspect of their body. I can it's a world where mankind died out centuries ago.

>How are you able to sexualize someone so evil while blindly looking away at their callous actions?

user, both males and females are aroused by villains.

And I don't suppose you have any proof that supports this claim?

Holy shit I'm hard at that pic.

Evil turns me on

First day on the internet?

It's the internet
We sexualize everything

Easy.
Some of us are purification fags who believe Righteous Dicking will save them.
Some of us are turned on by evil.
Others just like to jerk off to things without caring much about their personality.

Her evilness is one of the sexiest things about her

Because the dick wants what it wants.

Spoopy is sexy now, approved!

>How are you able to sexualize someone so evil

Who the hell cares?

>How are you able to sexualize someone who ________?

Don't worry user, Sup Forums is an expert at this topic. It will be all too clear to you soon.

Looks like someone needs dental care...

so long dental plan

With my dick obviously.

It's easy when you are into femdom. I would rat out the whole human race for her.

i want to fuck Dom, not date/marry her

>Evil seductress trope
>bad boy trope

Female Hater would be the better waifu.

She's sexy because she's evil. Having nice tits and hips and ass doesn't hurt either.

And a perfect place for that picture.

This. It's the same principle one night stands work on, you don't need to like someone's personality to want to fuck them, only their body.

Also will to power and not giving a fuck about other people's moral standards are pretty sexy traits anyway, they make villainous characters seem much more in control of their own destinies than good characters who follow rules and limit themselves.

> they make villainous characters seem much more in control of their own destinies than good characters who follow rules and limit themselves
This. It's never really about liking the bad things it's rather about seeing the good side of bad behaviour. It's no coincidence that villains, antagonists or side kicks are often the most liked characters. They usually don't play by the rules and they don't want a normal life like everyone else but have some crazy character traits or dreams and do something to achieve them. Not to mention that conquering galaxies sounds like a lot of fun, which is why people love do to this in games. We wouldn't do this in real life, even if we could, due to moral reasons but that's why it's so fun to do it virtually or to see some fictional character doing and seeing how much fun he has with that. It's fiction so it doesn't hurt anyone.

You could just ask for the people on this board to list of villains in cartoons or anime they were attracted to for a time.
>Lord Dominator From Wander Over Yonder
>Wuya from Xaoilin Showdown
>Orboro from Taimanin Asagi
>The fandom's interpretation of Jasper form Steven Universe
>Poison Ivy From the Batman Franchise.
>Humanized Nightmare Moon from the Bronies and Pegasisters.
>Queen Tyr'ahnee from Duck Dodgers
>Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.

That image is actual horrifying.
>Saved to the no fap folder
Who else think's Dominator would like this in Flesh, Blood, and Bone?

Isn't that a picture of the man DIO Fucked, and then fucked over?

I would have lost patience with a female Hater. Could be cute at times, but the tantrums and lack of a vagina and anus would suck the life out me. She would have lips and a tongue though, as does the canon male Lord Hater, so there could be blowjobs, but those would be so infrequent given who she is.

Well the show did sexualize her. And in the last episode they made her a platonic tsundere. I hate tsunderes.

Would you prefer having her killed off?

Does that mean you hate Hater?

Wait, you don't find her callous actions sexy?

She is imaginary and cannot hurt real people. Though you do see people wanting to fuck real female murderers, they tend to be more conflicted. The only people Dom can hurt are fictional.

Also, Dom is eventually shown to be lonely herself and outside of killing Beep Boop doesn't manage to murder anyone onscreen. Many people find her cheerful, dorky personality and voice cute. And of course dem hips, ass and tits, freckles, legs, etc hot design in general.

But look at Wuya, Azula, Ragyo, Harley and Poison Ivy, Jasper, rebellion Homura, Kuvira to a lesser extent, and lots more, female villains have a lot of fanboys.

I am pretty sure Hater has a fuckton of female fans sexualising him and he invades planets, oppresses their people for fun and owns a torture chamber which he seems to be using quite often. So while Dominator might be the bigger threat I don't get why people always wonder that she has fans and nobody bothers about all the fans with Hater as husando.
I don't have a problem with any of them though and like both characters, I am just wondering. I guess it's just because Hater's character is explained more deeply and he fails more often, but that doesn't make his actions less villainous, if you care about that.

That's a good question. I guess part of it is that Hater is positioned as more sympathetic and more like an anti-hero. But I wonder if some of the reaction to Lord Dominator is because her popularity exploded here for a while, I remember right after My Fair Hatey, it seemed like half the OP pics on the front page were of Dom for a short while. I've wondered if some of the reactions are a backlash to that.

Normally I wouldn't care, but sticking your fingers in Pooh's hunny jar is indeed extremely evil.

>mea culpa
god damn it

Fearboners are best boners

Daily reminder that we'll never get a third season to see how she develops and maybe make her first real friends like she almost did with Sylvia.

That's immediately what I thought too.

Evil people have sex too. Lots of it.

Kinky, kinky sex.

Hi Paul.

>I hate tsunderes

Evil is sexy.

>green belly you want to nut on