>I’ll keep my virginity untill marriage

I love 5 year old girls.

I like to know that my loved one was fucked by 245 other men before me

>I want used goods

N-nothing wrong with being khhv at 19.

>I have to be remain pure because sky man said so

A good desicion,bro

>being a whore is better than being a virgin

Do girls actually still save their virginity before marriage or do they just tell their husbands that so he doesn't think she's a slut?

Girls have 3 mouths!

If you think of a woman as a "good", then that's part of the reason you're still a virgin.

grugallah sister sex up whole tribe
grugallah bring honor back to family

>Do girls actually still save their virginity
Ultra religious ones do. They even go as far as repairing their hymen if they had sex before marriage.

Where do you keep it?

They only fuck cucumbers, carrots and potatoes if they're into fisting

Dildos are degenerate and vegetables have no agency

Any woman less pure than the Virgin Mary before her first period is a slut

>i think it's weird to have sex with a virgin
>better let him save it for someone special

I'm not a virgin, but seeing women as a good is what's keeping me from marrying. I think I'll travel to some muslim country and marry a cute, pure, kebab

A while ago I saw on Dutch television how a Brazilian guy hooked up with a conservative Dutch girl.
She went along with Brazil with him. The Brazilian lived with his mom and only ate spaghetti based dishes.
The Dutch girl hated how they never ate togheter, but the Brazilian kept eating in front of the television and at different times.
And eventually the Brazilian guy broke up with her because she didn't want to have sex before marriage.
He thought she would loosen up eventually, but nope.

That's what I always think of when I hear a about foreigners looking for a conservative girl. It's a nice idea, but if you don't want to get married..

>i'll keep my virginity even after marriage

>not being a virgin
cringe

>my roasty ass is on FIRE.

this

i know, right?
lmao

>women are people too

When women have sex they release oxytocin. It's a chemical that makes women literally fall in love. When men have sex they also release oxytocin. In men it only affects arousal.

Men can have sex with the same women for years and have no more feelings for her, women can't. Slut culture is purely a product of feminism. Feminism has taught women they need to adopt a male 'sexual maintence' culture.

Men need to ejaculate, to clean the pipes regularly as part of maintence, that is why morning wood exists. Women don't, naturally they have a reactive sex drive. They are meant to stay neutral sexually until somebody peaks their interest and arouses them and then stay with them as that is the most advantageous for them and their family.

I don't encourage you to take my word for it, this is objective fact and I strongly encourage you to fact check it. Men and women are very different, contrary to what feminist believe.

Lmao