What went so right for Jay

and so wrong for Mike and Rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOdgtCemWj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvglt_TQsPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not enough semen in their diet

Booze for mike, burgers for rich, being an ugly dork who needs to sort himself out if he wants to attract women for Jay

All Jay did was exercise and get a better haircut. All Rich and Mike did was got fat.

get real friends and go back to r3dd1t

>implying Jay wants to attract women

Are any of them married/have kids?

Is marriage still a revered institution in Wisconsin?

Have they all voted for trump?

my sweet husbando would never lay with a gross female

Jay is gay
Mike is married to the white race
Rich has been dating the same girl since high school
Josh preps the bull
Jack is married with two children

what episode is this from?

Jay doesn't play video games.

Get some real friends, you worthless faggot.

mike is the one who doesn't play video games

More than one person exists in the world that doesn't play video games, genius.

one or two of them probably have, they mentioned before how none of them really had the same political views

CUTE
U
T
E

They've ALL ridiculed Trump though.

rich and jack loves video games
jay is ok with it and have been on a couple of their streams talking about movies he recommend watching
mike absolutely hates video games

>Jay Bauman 5' 6" (1,68 m)

meant for

>mike absolutely hates video games

He likes Don't Shit your Pants

youtube.com/watch?v=KOdgtCemWj8

I don't know about Jay but for the other two I bet my ass it was something related to women

i want to cuddle my manlet husband!!!

Is this the cover of their album? WHat happenned to Mike? He looks innoncent and full of hope in this pic. Now he's a cynical depressed misanthropist

>Now he's a cynical depressed misanthropist
You realize that they all play up their personalities for the camera right? Go outside and meet some real people. RLM are not your friends.

They were all replaced by different people.

Not as revered as new Glarus and cheese.

Jack, the family man likely voted republican. Beardfat is a Bernie brotard, mike doesn't give a fuck.

Oh come on! Not with this tinfoil trope again ffs.

Based Mike.

>Jack, the family man likely voted republican
You've clearly never watched a Pre Rec stream. Jack is libtard as fuck.

What tinfoil trope, these new guys look nothing like the old ones.

>Jack is libtard as fuck

This. He genuinely got offended when Rich kept calling her a criminal and he kept dismissing the email controversy as irrelevant. He's the epitome of a Hillary Shill.

>What tinfoil trope
switching people with lookalikes trope
like alex jones and bill hicks tinfoil theory

>Mike is married to the white race

Look at Jay, not the same dude, look at that fat guy Mike, not the same dark haired young thin guy, look at Rich Evan, CLEARLY not the other guy, the other guy has sideburns and hair onhis head.

Has Jay found a good man to take care of him, yet? Or do I still have a chance?

HE's waiting for you.

Thank you user, wish me good luck!

RLM doesn't want to be your friend. Just kill yourself.

What you gonna do?

Was it ever confirmed if Mike and Jessie broke up because of the miscarriage?

I'm hoping for a Netflix 'n' Chill situation with some obscure horror movies.

Jay is so daddy now, i'd let him fuck me all night

>MUH IMAGINARY E-CELEB DRAMA!
I feel sorry for your parents

For starters Jay still hasn't started experiencing male pattern baldness. He also seems to be putting some effort into his appearance (exercise, a beard, etc.). The other two just don't seem to give a shit. If I had to guess, I would say that Mike has been married for a while and Rich is a virgin.

these threads are embarrassing

I'm sorry guys but Jay is not gay.

what season of degrassi is this

Jay looks exactly like my brother.

>I feel sorry for your parents

lies and slander

Rich is either dating or married someone though, there was a photo of them together, she isn't particularly pretty but they look fine together.

and lose their hair

Mike drank, Rich ate, and Jay fucked.

is that mike? what the fuck

rich is losing weight

Sorry, I sill like you but I'm not gay.

Do you happen to have a video of this?

Did he get his buck teeth fixed?

Rich is actually engaged and streams video games with his fiance sometimes.

His fiance Karen liked Nu-Ghostbusters btw.

Michael "Mike" Stoklasa, also known as "Third Reich" Mike[1], Mike "The Nigger Grave Digger" Stoklasa[2], and Mike "the Milwaukee Mulatto Murderer" Stoklasa[3], is a prolific member of the Wisconsin cinephile and white supremacist communities. He is best known for his Plinkett Reviews, in which he humourously reviews films such as Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace[4] and Triumph of the Will[5].
Though never convicted of any crime, the Milwaukee Police Department considers Stoklasa to be connected to the Walnut Street Lynchings of 1998-99.[26] Stoklasa has vehemently denied his involvement in the crimes. "No, I was absolutely not involved in that... tragedy. I find it disgusting that you would accuse me of such a thing merely because of my political and social values. If my testimony is not enough, my business partners Jay Bauman and Dolf Herrman can vouch for me. I offer my condolences to the families of the victim,"[27] Stoklasa said in court when questioned about the lynchings by prosecutor William Carpenter. After Stoklasa was found innocent, Carpenter told reporters afterwards that Stoklasa had a hint of a smile when he said "tragedy"[28] and that Herrman was hardly a trustworthy individual, having served time in prison for racially charged assaults and vandalism.[29]

Not having subhuman polack genes like Mike

J-jay?!

Pre-TFA, Plinkett review era Mike > Powergap > Fat Jay > Pre-2014 Rich > Chad Jay > GMP-Era Mike > Current Year Mike > Jim > Colin > GMP-Era Rich > GMP-Era Jay > Gillian > Len (2nd appearance) = Freddie Williams (1st appearance) = Jessie > Powergap > Drunk AIDSMoby > Len (1st appearance) > Freddie Williams (2nd appearance) > Powergap > cancer > Powergap > Karen > Current Year Rich > Gilchrist > AIDSMoby > Beardfat > Max Landis

Do people actually consider Jay handsome?

Calm down.

hourly reminder

Don't you?

I think a serious case could be made that the Phantom Menace review is one of the 100 greatest films of the 00's.

I think he's legit cute and cleaned up very nicely. Also great to see him taking care of his body.

Isn't Rich much taller than Jay?

Daily reminder that Garrett Gilchrist was the best part of Gorilla Interrupted

No

Faggot

Who is the qt on the far left?

Daily reminder that RLM are slowly becoming entertainment legends.
Well done lads!

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvglt_TQsPk

Garret Gilchrist, star of the early RLM film, Gorilla Interrupted. He, Mike, and Jay were friends on an old internet forum for amateur filmmakers. They decided they would all meet up in Milwaukee to make a movie together. Mike drove to Chicago to pick up Jay, and Garrett flew in. Mike and Jay hit it off right away and became fast friends. Garrett, well, they didn't hit it off with him. They talk about all this stuff in the bonus documentary on the Gorilla Interrupted DVD.

can we meme this into his wikipedia page and get him to notice it

>Slowly

They peaked years ago, now it's just decline. It will all end once Rich eats himself to death or Mike drinks himself to death

Garrett looks like a fatter John Green here.

Naah they have prolific output, they've added re-View to the line-up, and they've become very polished with their content.
Many decades from now their back catalog will be required viewing for all citizens of the post capeshit world.

Sorry guys.

that's his sister!

So?

Rich Evans is a beautiful creature with the voice of an angel.

Tell me about Gorilla Interrupted, user. I'm too poor to buy it myself.

I like where this is going

Do you ever think about the amount Mike must drink to put on the amount of weight he did so quickly?

It's really sad desu

That's just how it is in Milwaukee

>Jay breeding a master race using his sister
Good ol' Jay.

Very cool response. Very cool. I know what that is.

He plays D&D, though, which is much more embarrassing.

He fucked his sister?!?

Mike almost sounds like Orson Welles in this. Probably where he is heading desu, extremely obese alcoholic who learns that he can only look good in a suit and grows a beard.

Jay finished ducktales on stream and played like 3 hours of Friday the 13th

mike has a kid and aids moby is has two kids and a gunnut