Are the Red Room and the Black Lodge the same place...

Are the Red Room and the Black Lodge the same place? I thought the red room was supposed to something of a waiting room before you enter the white or black lodge but certain things have made me think otherwise. Cooper was said to be in the black lodge but we see him in the red room. the action figures of coop and laura are called the black lodge version yet it represents there scenes in the red room. whenever you google "black lodge" you get the red room. Can someone explain this to me?

We've never actually seen the White Lodge or Black Lodge on screen. The Red Room is just the waiting room as you've said.

We saw the Black Lodge. It was the castle Coop was at before he went through the socket.

The Red Room is purgatory. The White Lodge is Heaven. The Black Lodge is Hell.

Coop was in the Black Lodge in episode two of The Return.

No, that's something else entirely.

No it's not.

Coop was only in the Red Room in Part 2, unless you are referring to when he was launched into space which was featured briefly at the end of it.

so coop was in the red room for 25 years?

and the white lodge is where we saw the giant create Laura?

The Black Lodge is above the convenience store. We saw it in episode 11, episode 8, and in the missing pieces. Get FUCKING real

Yes

No that was the convenice store. They were all there to get their garmanbozia. Lynch clearly illustrated this in the Bob's origin episode.

Your theory is bullshit, faggot. Try to substantiate it.

In the Japanese coffee commercials they call the red room\sycamore trees the opening of the black lodge.

the black lodge is above the convenience store. don't be retarded

Kek nice ad hominem argument friendo.

Why are you even watching Lynch if you don't understand it? To fit in?

Substantiate your theory or clearly you're projecting your lack of understanding.

that what I mean. Why is it so inconsistent?

It's clear you are the one who does not understand.

Are you retarded. They showed in episode 2 a giant steel lodge. How does that go over your head? The room above the convenience store is where they eat not where they live. The Arm said the air is filled with music in the Lodge.

Thinking that either lodge is actually a lodge is kinda retarded user

you're stupid

Nigger only the Red Room was featured in Part 2. I've said this already. Do you mean Part 3, or Part 8?

Elaborate on what the giant steel lodge was then please. Enlighten us without saying idk.

I have no die why you are getting flack for this. Its seems like the case.

>die
this is supposed to be "idea" what the fuck.

Judy was positive about this

So some dumb promotional Lynch had no part in is canon?

The red room is the waiting room but the black lodge is connected to it. The black lodge isn't on another dimensional level like the white lodge. The waiting room is quite literally the lobby to the black lodge. They are connected to each other this is seen in the season 2 finale where Cooper runs from room to room. All appear like the waiting room but they are in the black lodge because you can see the lights flashing on and off as well as the inhabitants (BOB,Laura plus when BOB takes Windoms soul in the black lodge).

In season 3,the black lodge is signified by black and white. The opening scene with Cooper is black and white and the scenes after are all black and white. That is until Dougie is brought into the waiting room and Cooper leaves the black lodge.

In the last episode after the Arm says "Fire Walk with Me" and everything goes crazy it means Cooper has entered the Black Lodge.

Only the opening scene was in black and white, while Cooper was still in the lodge it was in color

The Red Room is part of the Black Lodge, it's just the waiting room of it, like a doctor's office