How degenerate are retro games?

How degenerate are retro games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RT4XtffirjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Japanese.
We made the programming, they made the shit.

Grow the fuck up.

Not at all. Its made by non sjws Japs who make most characters male.

I cant name a nigger character until recent days.

>I cant name a nigger character until recent days

Lol thats a cartoon ape with orange skin.

Everything in moderation. Nothing wrong with playing them if you don't do it 5 hours a day like a loser. Plus retro games are a lot more engaging skill-wise than modern 'press a to win' shit.

Nothing is more degenerate than sharing in marts.

One of the reasons I love Dark Souls so much.

Difficult but fair.

This is a quality thread OP.

I'm not kidding either.

Nothing is more degenerate than shitting in the street

Retrogames are the apex jew

Very degenerate, they reinforce racism and negative gender stereotypes

Streets of Rage had a black guy. I know because I was the little brother and my big brother would play Axel. I had a choice between Blaze (the woman) or the black guy.

Now I'm a democrat

Not at all.

Damn shame that Sup Forums's own retro board (/vr/) is SJW as fuck, though.

I've been replaying through Zelda 2, game is the perfect level of difficulty. No bullshit, but it isn't a cakewalk like every other Zelda game in existence (especially the new ones).

Kek, bless this man and his repeating integers.

One of the most underappreciated games in the series, IMO.

It introduced a lot of stuff to the franchise, had some of the best music and was just straight-up baller.

youtube.com/watch?v=RT4XtffirjE

Not trying to derail, but Zelda II is literally the worst Zelda game

I know you're probably a youngster, but the Zelda games were no cakewalk either in their day (especially with no internet to turn to when you were stuck)

Is /vr/ really that bad? I only go there for DOOM general.

streets of rage 2 had a little negrito in roller blades, also the woman went from being cute in the first game to ME SUCKEY SUCKEY 5 DOLLA in the sequel

Kirby was nice. Play it on snes9x sometimes.

many Japanese programmers, at least in the 90s when I bothered checking, are really fucking good. gdlk optimization.

>Not trying to derail, but Zelda II is literally the worst Zelda game
>I know you're probably a youngster, but the Zelda games were no cakewalk either in their day (especially with no internet to turn to when you were stuck)

Actually, you're likely the youngster. People only started hating Zelda 2 around the early 00s because "IT ISNT LIKE THE OTHERS WAAAAAAH".

and no, link to the past, links awakening and ocarina were all easy to beat. Not easy to find every heart piece or complete, but just taught up beating them was a cakewalk.

Zelda 1 was fairly difficult to beat, though, I will grant you that.

Videogames in any form are degenerate. Anyone who says anything different are either disgusting manbabies who will never reproduce, or children.

If you are still thinking about videogames and you're over the age of 18 you should really take a long, hard look in the mirror.

I couldn't have been the only one to bame that black mage Orco

>literally the worst zelda game

OH BOY!

I CAN'T WAIT TO BOMB DODONGOS!

dont be harsh pls

also, 30's defining games:
dota 2
cs:go

It's the reason for my vore fetish.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Look, here you have a spic who is damn near 40 years old still spending his time playing videogames when he should be reproducing and hitting the prime of his career.

Then you have a burger with a fringe sexual anime fetish.

Videogames are pure degeneracy. Don't fall for the meme.

Playing Zelda II now. It's actually pretty good.

i see a handsome father of two with a good job

But movies and music are OK? Even though games are just visual art + auditory art + interactivity? What do you have against interactive media? Keeping in mind you can't blame a piece of media for how society chooses to consume it.

I have a wife and 3 children

I'd say replaying games from my childhood with my oldest son a couple hours a week isn't the worst thing in the world. Being on Sup Forums is probably significantly more damaging.

>Being on Sup Forums is probably significantly more damaging.
It really is. But something just keeps pulling me back.

>competitive gamers who play games for a living and make more money than you are losers

They're redpilled

see, instead of being a bitter bastard projecting misery on others i enjoy my life. most of my friends envy me, have shitty divorce settlements, wifes/gf cheating or lost in drug abuse.

im pretty good in comparison. also, i worked hard since i was 16 y/o and made enough to have a home, car and money to spend on shit i like.

come again with some objective arguments and i might consider answering them.

Kek agrees with you user.

Music, books, and film have artistic merit. Videogames aren't art. Videogames are skinner boxes designed to eat up your time and coerce you into spending money.

Yet, good games require creativity to accomplish. Like Music, Books, and Films.