POLLS SHOW CLINTON AHEAD 11 POINTS IN PENNSYLVANIA

Jesus Christ, it's all over isn't it? We never really had a chance. Trump is losing in basically all the swing states right now..I just don't see how he can pull it off. I've supported Trump since the beginning but I'm really getting tired of losing so much, this is the opposite of what Trump promised me. :(

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

Clinton is going to destroy Trump. I can't wait!

guys guys drumpf is losing see all the threads about it? its real inb5 lolfakepolls lol

guys pls

my record

it has been corrected

then you can be flooded with refugees and become as cucked as Europe.

Lol these charts are such bullshit. Where the fuck are they asking? College campuses? Show me exactly where they asked and how many people were libs.

Concern troll sage

you guys are wasting money

your script is showing

I'm really fucking tired of you paid shills fucking up my safe space. Don't you have common decency or is it too patriarchal for you and Shillary?

Now fuck off back to your cuck truck and drive it all the way to your little cuck shed and suck off Tyrone while his mates are out in the streets killing whites.

Fuck off and neck yourself kindly you little Nu-male cum sucking rectal wart. I'm being 100% serious about you fucking necking yourself too you little cucksleeve

I live in a Pennsylvania and there's no way Drumpf is losing. I've literally never met a Hillary supporter in real life.

Reserve judgment until the debates, after which he'll also begin blitzing advertising. He hasn't spent a dime on ads yet.

Click on the link in the OP . Do you really think ALL of the polls are biased? I'm a big Trump guy but some of you guys are more delusional than the Sanders supporters were.

Ditto. Look at the turnout at Trumps rallies over Clintons. Trump is going to win Pennsylvania hands down.

I have an entire meme folder set up

Only Faggots go around talking politics irl. Retards watch tv and make up their mind. She is going to win because the fucking guy is vilified daily. I'm voting for him but it is the equivalent of voting for Cobra Commander.

Dude, Hillary is a lawyer (professional debater) and was grilled by the Bhengazi committee for 11 hours straight, no breaks, and came out unscathed. How do you think Trump can beat her in the field she's most proficient in?

Trump has internal polling showing him up by 15 in Pennsylvania. The sjw media is purposely cooking the books in favor of Hillary.

>muh yard signs mean mittens is going to win
You fucking faggots still havent learned since 2012

>but I'm really getting tired of losing so much
Don't be a pussy

>internal polling

lol

Trumpfags are as delusional as Bernouts.

All he had to do was keep his mouth shut.

every single poll is skewed. I thought that much was understood by now

>I can't wait!

There's a worrying amount of Hillary supporters in Philadelphia - many of them don't seem to like her, but they're brainwashed into thinking Trump will destroy America...

>came out unscathed
because "I didn't do nuffin" was her only reply

CTR Shills will eventually fade once their shit filled pantsuit gram gram runs out of money.

Philadelphia is going to ruin it for us again

>troll
kek