He can still win, right?

He can still win, right?

Right, Sup Forums? America will be white again, right?

Right?

I see no evidence to the contrary, but a lot people are sadly enough fooled by the media demoralization attempts since the conventions.

Have faith, bro. We will prevail.

>enough fooled by the media demoralization attempts

They have succeed man.. I am so fucking demoralized and have simply given up.

Lets just implement the globalist, carbon taxing, totalitarian nightmare and get it over with.

Why bother trying to fight against it, it is over.

He's leading. Where do you idiots even get the idea that Hillary is going to pull out something that is going to sink him?
Fuck off, idiot.

Hillary can't possibly catch up to Donald. There's nothing she can do short of assassinating him.

Trump is winning according to every measure you can think off. The polls and the media lie.

She hasn't fucking killed the guy. What are you idiots even being demoralized by? Some fag on Sup Forums told you ''lol Trump = racist :DDD''?
Is that all it takes to demoralize you?

Just make sure to vote.

Nobody is going to change their mind about either candidate.
The election will be decided by turnout.

The polling data man...

Also how the fuck can you even imply that only Sup Forums says shit about him being racist constantly?

We can't give up, we've gone too far to do that. We must keep fighting. This isn't just about the country anymore. This is about the fate of the World. Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous Cities have fallen or may fall into the grip of Islam and Sharia Law we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on Sup Forums and Tumblr, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our rights, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; and through it all, we shall never surrender.

What is with you defeatist fags? Seriously, if you're losing hope already, I'm not sure I even want you on my side.

Are you even paying attention to what is going on?

The ENTIRE media establishment is in constant attack mode, women buy into that shit.

Shit women are the ones that sway the entire fucking election.

Maybe you should stop just posting and reading place that agree with you?

Look at the polling numbers..

If you still have hope you are just in denial or you are being naive.

Yes, but you have to vote. If you allow CTR shilling to demotivate you kill yourself.

>If you notice what is happening in reality you should kill yourself.

Thanks for correcting the network.

Did Hitler stop at one million? NO. Neither should we. We can do this. The white man matches on!

This closeted JIDF agent is right. We can do this.

My eyes have seen the glory at the trampling at the zoo.

he can win
but white america? hahaha

Nope hillary will be president and your white devil race will go extinct. As the last white man watches his woman take multiple negro cocks in every hole moaning in pure ecstacy as he strokes his pathetic dick clit while crying to himself as the sight of their long thick shafts repeatedly cum and cum in her pink tight pussy ensuring that her eggs belong the the superior black race and than no white man will ever rape or pillage ever again guaranteeing everlasting peace

Hillary will probably be dead/hospitalized by November so yes.

(USER WAS VANNED FOR THIS POST)