Why do "Aryan" nations have such shitty cusines?

The only European countries with decent food are Mediterranean countries like Italy, France, Greece and Spain. Yet the more north you go, the shittier the food get. Why dont "superior" Aryan people know how to cook a decent meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWNtpC4PT64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>specializing in war over homemaking
guess they are inferior after all

>ikea meat balls

not bad. however, i heard there was a mass intoxication last year.

as long as the food fulfills certain criteria for nutrition and energy, no one cares about what the food tastes or looks like.

>Hurr durr
Napoleon was of Corsican heritage(related to sicilians), and hes considered the greatest war tactician of all time. Anyway Im not talking about war, but culture.

Fuck off, wog, nobody cares about your bread and sauce. You aren't Australian if you eat wog shit, play wogball (soccer), or aren't of British heritage.

this is the most depressing thing ive ever heard

But he lost to Duke Wellington.

Pic related is a decent German Meal.

you do realize that 99% of "ethnic" food is just some variation on rice, right?

less depressing than being obese I'd say.

The Western mind is defined by neoteny. The Western flavor scope is literally that of a child.

I'd rather eat meatballs and potatoes than whatever the fuck this nasty indian shit is.

And Africans just eat raw bats and cow vaginas all day. Your point is invalid OP.

slant-eyed american detected

I can tell that meat is haram
don't you want something more halal like pic related? :^)

Try looking into new nordic cusine.

Making a thread based on random thougt. This is why we don't like you people.

Those countries are aryan to me but whatever.

Last time I checked, English people, especially from Wales are some of the darkest looking Europeans I know. Youve got Wog blood running inside you, even if you want to deny it. Embrace your inner Wog

Looks like norwegian "husmannskost" as we say, most common thing to eat for dinner, meat, potatoes, brown sauce with vegs

Not being as good as the Med doesn't make your cuisine shitty.

The real question is why America, with it's geographical diversity, has such a bland and non-existant cuisine.

Wales and Welsh stems from the word dirty foreigner

They've just go more ancient white man in them.

The ancient white man is from Central Asia. They got lighter over time.

>places that have a shorter growing season and thus a smaller variation of ingredients tend to have blander traditional food

It's "husmandskost"
Learn to spell.

>potato dumplings
Fuck I am hungry now.

You're retarded.

Some of the Central/Northern Euro cuisines are ok though. Sausages, roasts and meat in general are pretty good in Germany and Czech (I only tried those two)

Stop niggling

It's supposed to look like this, my German friend.

>ctrl + F
>no balkans

when I thought that Sup Forums was redpilled

Because :

-Better weather for more ingredients in south
-Because merchants would go from Western EU to Turkey to Middle east and then Asia.
So those nordic got fucked and could only eat there shitty balls of meat

Because Europe is a harsh environment that was blockaded for a millenia by the mudslimes.

Most aryan nations have garbage food. Look at Japanese cuisine, it's mostly endangered species wrapped in fucking seaweed.

I feel lucky that, despite all our problems, we at least have some of the best cuisine in the world.

WE

I like you

When there are harsh winters that force you to eat something that tastes like shit so you don't starve to death, you tend to not prioritize tatste. Also many things have an acquired taste.

this looks so much much better tho

Long live Mediteraneo-Arabico-Asian food

Fuck those German Suasage and Aryan meet balls

WE WANT
OIGNONS
GARLIC
OLIVE OIL
SPICES

>Implying this isnt haute cuisine

No it's not. Get out of here with your fucking ikea meatballs.

If you absolutely must have meatballs, have some Königsberger Klopse.

Is that before or after the Indian ate it?

Give me rugbrod and leverpostej or give me death.

Forgot pic

Because you don't know belgian cuisine

>Why arent these cold, mountainous forested climates have as good of food as these coastal, warmer climates?

can't remember the last time eat swedish food. i just don't like meat. it dosen't taste good

English people are Wog/Germanic hybrids so it evens out.

because whyte ppl cant cook lol
they got so butthurt that they conquered other countries because "muh spices will make food better"

What is a traditional australian meal?

Wtf is that a dog head?

Potatoes are good, not sure about those balls.

Either way, I have you beat. Pic-related is the mother of all food.

>no ertestuing

Thüringer Klösse, die mag ich sehr
Die schmecken mir am besten

America has god-tier cuisine.

Everything you can grill kek

This is. Emu and Crocodile pizza.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWNtpC4PT64

dude our food is proteins and nutrition,no fancy bullshit..just stuff that let you grow

You're lucky Columbus never found that short cut to your shithole or we would've genocided you street shitters instead.

and suprise niggas, there is crispy bread inside

Sheep.
Aslo, pic related. National dish of Norway.

Nothing, we're a nation of immigrants. Most Australians, even anglo celtic people tend to o cook a mix of Italian, English, and Greek foods in the two major cities,, since those ethnic groups are quite prominent here. We actually have some decent Greek and Italian restuarants.

I'm 5'7" and 210 pounds. I bench 380 and can kick anyone on Sup Forums's ass.

.They look EWWW so they MUST be bad!

It's traditional scandi food
shitlord

german cuisine is severely underrated. lots of meat and savoriness. all former german colonies also make great bread and meat pies (there's your legacy)

but i think of stuff like ham hocks and schnitzel - what's some iconic german dishes - not just the bavarian stereotypes

kalle is good :3

is this the place for this thread?

Because we're not food perverts.

Only Niggers like food.

A specialty of the crazy westnorwegians

Here another picture I made

How? By rolling over them, fat boy?

The krauts have some good food and polish pierogis can be really good but yeah what do iceniggers even eat?

Winter

Actually that looks good.

>WE WUZ SHIP SAILORS N SHIEEEET

>Yet the more north you go, the shittier the food get.
It is like if Northern climate forced people to subsist on small variety of long lasting and easily stored food while Southern people with multiple harvests and access to herbs and fresh ingredients all year around would have more chances to experiment with cuisine.

I think we have that dish in my region. Is it like intestines correct? We call it trippa.
Btw what do you eat in the sheep's head? The tongue and cheeks?

Damn lots of noice food here, now I'm hungry

>Klösse before entering the Jacuzzi

Its sheep meat and cabbage. Sometimes they take the brain out of the head, sometimes not. Eat everything else.

beste!

>african food
>malaria burgers

Only Animals like food.

Greatest ally.

Do you like this too?

>Btw what do you eat in the sheep's head? The tongue and cheeks?
Some people also eat the brain and eyes

>he's never had aeblskivers

Majority of cuisines were developed as means to preserve food
In northern countries preservation is pretty much a non-issue due to winter, thus our cuisines very simple

and here they swim around on low heat

US has some of the best cuisine on the planet you tard. It also happens to be saddled with some of the worst.

But we have guinness?

>Is it like intestines correct?
No, it is sheep meat, cabbage and black pepper.

Fucking breadcake!
Nordic cuisine is godtier.

is das von oma ? oh man jetzt haste mich aber auf was gebracht...hab da son bock drauf rotkohl und klöße und dazu dieses fleisch was fast von allei zerfällt...

Swedish meatballs are fucking delicious.

One IQ study suggested that reason why people in northern hemisphere score higher on iq is because we had to figure out how to survive instead of trying out different spices on our food.

huh... really makes you report...

Try growing a tomato in a boreal peat bog, cunt

Rye and turnips are the entirety of native crops, and they still fail every other year

When potato arrived from Peru it was like food of the gods

Our culture is still processing that rapturous experience

Northern cuisine is best. If meat tastes good to begin with why would you slather it in sauces and shit? Inferior med countries did this because their meat was half rotten, to disguise the taste. In India, where the food is even worse, the most potent spices were developed to distract people from the fact they were eating shit.

Deutschland is known for having ALL sorts of Bread.