twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When i turned down refugees, I did it to seek a better life

Nice try but cersei is an evil suicidal bitch

I'll be damned if I ever took advise from a person like that

RARE
A
R
ERAR

HAHA LOOK AT ME A WHITE PERSON FEELING SORRY FOR THESE SHITSKINS *CRIES* WOW I'M SUCH A GOOD PERSON!!

You know they are trying really hard to push the agenda when they post shit like this on completely unrelated media sources.

it will be a long 21 century

Bump, go thumb this shit down

bump

Thumb it down into oblivion, lads.

>Half of GoT's story is about stopping refugees with a giant ice wall
>Only a white alpha male is able to stop them from being horrible rapists
>GoT jew directors think that they can also prove that IRL rapefugees are somehow less violent than the ones in the show

Ironing.

DATS RIGHT

I want to marry that qt hijabi in your pic ; ___ ;

ayy lmao

salim pls

>Thumb it down
Kek, what do you think you're accomplishing by doing this

t. greek shitskin

White Women have single handedly destroyed western Civilization and the remaining Men who could fight back have stopped caring long ago and enjoy the overflow of young pussy who crave them due to the emasculation of younger Men

Its over

>goy pls

Pissing off SJWs.

Showing the propaganda back into the devs throats.

Every little things helps.

If you simply make stupid comments, do us and yourself a favour and piss off, or simply end yourself.

Noone needs pussies who ask dumb questions when action is required.

Showing how many are against refugees, in a liberal medium.

>RARE
RARE
>RARE
RARE

>Pissing off SJWs.
>Showing the propaganda back into the devs throats.
Jesus, you think you're actually accomplishing this with some thumbs down and racist comments? You're delusional, user

I'd rather have a mediterran tanned greek in my squas loyal to the cause than a white as snow Belgian who is into fucking shitskins.

Seriously, fuck off. You're not in Europe dealing with this shit. Move to fucking Syria so your heart can literally bleed for these "people" when they cut it out of your chest.

Your YouTube crusade isn't going to change anything. Real action is done in the streets

>there are 65 mil people displaced by conflict

WTF?! BUILD THAT WALL 100 FT HIGH

4:38

youtube.com/watch?v=Ez0U1vguxX8
Truth

WTF?! I hate GoT now!

Apparently more than you are doing.

Show us some "real action" then, faggot.

Piss off, (((Rosenblatt)))

>not liking arab women
>being gay
ok go back to fucking boys, true greek ancient culture :DDDDD

>I have 12 kids. They're in Sweden now
>*pulls out a more expensive phone than I could ever afford*
>Here are some pictures of them

DROP SOME DISLIKES BOIS

Goy do you like Game of thrones?
Yes master
Than let those actors decide your point of view
...O-ok

topkek remembers me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=K6nLNC2s16M

will do bro
lol

>being into shitskins

wrong thread i'm sorry

pisses me off when someone brings a broken $1200 phone into my shop and bitches and moans that a small repair is going to cost fifty bucks and they don't have a dollar to their name and they need their phone for work or whatever

those people can fuck right off. An expensive phone is not a fucking right

I'm waiting for the liberal arguments when thousands of shitskins see that "refugees are welcome" and come from countries were there is no war (and then tell their families they should come here cause they get a free paycheck and housing). kek

Actors need to stay out of global politics. Why won't they invite them in their home? I'm sure they can afford it.

Sup Forums is like a doomsday weapon to fuck up kike propaganda videos

Wow, Brit. Strong post.

underrated

this

here we have shittons of eritreans. the first thing they do is buy a smartphone and red sportshoes. then they walk around everywhere with earplugs in the ear, but not 2 to hear music, just 1, so if they call somebody they can speak through it. that isn't the problem. what pisses me off is when I had to talk to them or when they talk to others they dont take the earplugs out as a sign of respect.

we will remove all refugees except refugeefu

This morning on BBC a hack asked a "Syrian" factless, emotional questions about "what it feels like to be bombed with napalm by The Regime." I have to sit through it in a carpool and the next time an objectivity-devoid givernment agent "journalist" gets too close to the story I will stand up and clap.

this is why our civilization is falling apart

Someone should start dropping Soros redpills

Dammit, I already have your flag

No you have to remove them ALL

But that white alpha male just let in all of those refugees in the last 2 seasons

Quick, burn all the constitutions and mend laws to fit sandnigger and nigger cultures. Didn't you know, goy, that sharia law is the most just system created by Allah, piss be upon him.

LIARSLAIRS LIARS RAAAAAAAAAGGH

>This pack of losers constitutes a 'doomsday weapon'
I mean, would that it were, but the reality is far more pathetic.

Europeans can escape into the fantasy Game of Thrones world of only white people in a white culture. Meanwhile their cities are turning brown and lives are become unsafe while even the actors for their fantasy want to further undermine their reality. We continue to pretend everything is fine through these shows.

It does change things. There is an overarching establishment narrative of shame. If you don't support the mass immigration of millions of hostile Muslims into your lands you're RACIST. A lot of people hate how their countries are being transformed into the third world around them, but they're shamed into tolerating it. The more the perception is changed that they're not alone in these thoughts, the more they will speak up about it.

I want my children and my grandchildren to have a country when I'm gone. At this rate, they'll have nothing. They'll have no home of their own, no culture of their own, no people of their own. Just adrift in a sea of brown paying a tax for not being Muslim and living under feudalistic oppression as a minority in their own ancestral homeland. That's if they're not simply genocided like Muslims tend to do to people they don't take a liking to.

>Lithuania
Yup, already brown'd

Wat. I always thought Swiss government was reasonable with SVP being so popular.

>65 million people displaced
Wtf I hate people now

>I have incoming on the right flank, over! We need more dislikes!

WAIT WAIT WAIT

GUYS

PORTRAY EUROPEANS AND TALK ABOUT YOUR FAMILIES OR LOVED ONES BEING RAPED BY REFUGEES

COMBAT THE SOB STORY WITH SOB STORY THAT IS EASIER TO RELATE TO!

TALK ABOUT HOW YOU USED TO BE PRO-REFUGEE CHANTING AT RALLIES!

We got this guys!

the JIDF and left wing shilling in that comment section is enormous.

Good goy

>comments are about 80% Sup Forums

Please never change guys the BTFOing going on in there is like pottery

DEUS VULT brother

Someone make a thread on Sup Forums so we can really dominate the dislikes.

yours is falling apart because you are a shitty country, you'd rather take in kurds and arabs than other christians
She's Christian

This is actually a good idea.

How does that make him a good goy?

>

muslims think their culture is superior yet they flee to the western world because they can barely subsist in their islamic utopias

Please happen, im on mobile right now.

Here

It's up

Let's ask Sup Forumsig Sup Forumsbrother for help Sup Forums brothers

You really are Pakistan's 2nd clay now! London's most common name is Mohammed, and Article 50 hasn't even been activated!
Meanwhile Greece is shity for being idiotic and poor. Nice arguments ....

Found another

I made it i feel so proud i should kill myself

It like they collected every "refugee" child in 100 miles for that video and squished them all into 5 minutes and searched the one guy with an actual family somewhere back home

In the book they are going to ruse him and mount an offence.
>Implying Thormund Giantcock can't read

Neato.

Lets keep this thread running

Constantinople is still Turkish land, my friend
Tick tock, Turkey is getting stronger

Aren't like 99% of refugees men?

i forgot how shitty Sup Forums is

I think you mean 100% of refugees are VICTIMS

85%

wtf, I hate poland now
;_;

Yea