Hey Sup Forumstards

Hey Sup Forumstards,
I'm having an argument with a friend who believes deadly force should never be used to defend yourself. That you should comply with the perpetrator and file a police report. I need the video of the man at the gas station getting his car stolen at gunpoint and then executed. Any other videos that show compliance doesn't always pan out would help as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1471325360919.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Find better friends.

>believes deadly force is never necessary
good on you to realize that logic wont help you here. this man-child believes fee-fees trump facts, so evidence wont work. make sure to use emotional appeals to fear to get him to change his mind

That's actually his whole argument. It's hard to argue because he plays the "human life is precious" card.

i guess that means criminal lives > his life. does he not believe in war?

say that your life is more important than the life of a criminal

He believes war is a tool to keep the ruling class in charge.

what if he too is a criminal?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1471325360919.webm
Video in question

I hate that cuck father so much

he deserved the fate his wife and daughters got

He will have to soon enough.

would he rather have isis in charge, or the US government? yeah, war keeps the ruling class in power, that's the point. better to have a representative government in charge than some dumbass theocracy

pay someone to assault him

sp00py

He's already been carjacked with his family as a kid. He tried to use it as an example and I called him out on it that he's using a fallacy.

eh, let him think what he wants and get killed by some mudslime. a little natural selection is good for a country

That's a pretty good argument. You should try to remind him, that criminals think very differently than us (especially under stress), and it's likely, they don't want any loose ends.

Also what said.
But try to talk to him, like you are on "his side", be compassionate and friendly. Like Sun Tzu said, be swift and formless, don't argue over positions. Let your enemy lock himself up in one place, and adjust yourself accordingly. It can be an effective strategy against leftists, because it'll lower their guard, and they'll think what you say comes from a leftist viewpoint, and in the end, they might even think about it, instead of instantly discarding it.

It'll also make it harder to label you as a racist or bigot, and instantly "win".

Someone post that video of the guy getting attacked with a knife in what looked like the back of a shop. The presumed clerk defends himself for about a minute or so before the robber overpowers him and takes his life.

worst girl desu

There's YouTube videos of a woman getting the shit beat out of her by a home invader with her kid watching. Look it up.

If he does not mind getting killed, or his asshole raped why try to convince him otherwise?

Remember, your dignity is not worth his life

bump

Implying you shouldn't constantly pay people to assault him.