Why are Hollywood movies so afraid to show male homosexuality?

Why are Hollywood movies so afraid to show male homosexuality?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/07/26/a-history-lesson-for-trump-transgender-soldiers-served-in-the-civil-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would give an answer though it will probably be frowned upon and attacked...
it's mainly because many of the directors and stuff are mostly old men(not even just white but,old men). Having two guys fuck on screen let along having a guy raped in screen I something most wouldn't bee comfortable with. At best it will happen off screen, if at all.
Pretty sad, and sexist(they're ok with anything like that happening with women) but most writers are male make stuff for men so...

Hopefully with this movie in particular, it will be different in the up coming remake and with subsequent films in the industry from now on.
We already had Deadpool.

>Why are Hollywood movies so afraid to show male homosexuality?
Do you not know of Brokeback Mountain?

The media is filled with the normalization and promotion of homosexuality.

Why are leftists afraid to realize males can be friends with each other without wanting to fuck each other?

its ugly
at least female homosexuality doesn't involve shit

because customers don't want it

that '''theory'''' has been debunked numerous times by real scholars

Hollywood shows tons of LGBT degeneracy.
They rarely show the heroic beauty of Ancient Greek paiderastia, where the mature nobles would educate their young men in all aspects of warrior culture including sexual intercourse. I assume that's what you mean by your pic.

Left
>The Virgin Lean
Right
>The Chad Stance

look at this pearl clutching moralfag

>the media is filled with the normalization and promotion of homosexuality
>uses 11 year old movie as an example

Achilles and Patroclus weren't lovers, the Greeks had no problem with gay heroes but Achilles wasn't one of them.

>Why are leftists afraid to realize males can be friends with each other without wanting to fuck each other?
Because they feel they must inject the LGBT agenda into everything.

washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/07/26/a-history-lesson-for-trump-transgender-soldiers-served-in-the-civil-war/

Kill yourself you sick faggot. People have had enough already of seeing faggotry paraded around in the media, fucking queers.

I'm not one to eschew a platonic bromance, but i hope you're not referring anyway to OP's pic related. you're barking up the wrong tree if you're trying to pretend warriors from ancient Greece like Achilles and his mate were fucking each other once in a while or at least little boys(Athens).

This is more so in Sparta. Like, I actually read an source describing a Spartan wedding. The dudes literally had their brides dressed up in men's clothing and hair cut short before the married them. Like, they needed to have their wives crossdress as dudes just to ease them into heterosexual sex.pic related.

Because no normal people want to see faggots

Sauce? Considering the Greeks it's hard to believe that.

>how dare you use the best known example of the normalization and promotion of homosexuality in the media!

yfw you see your first vagina
after years of well toned boy pussy

>at least female homosexuality doesn't involve shit

Neither does male homosexuality, unless you're doing it wrong. If you're doing anal, you should clean yourself out first. And you don't have to do anal at all.

>Hollywood shows tons of LGBT degeneracy.

They statistically don't. GLAAD releases numbers every year. In their 2017 report on movies, they recorded that only 23 of 125 movies released by the seven major studios in 2016 contained *any* LGBT characters of any sort, with the largest number being in comedies.

the kind i watch does

lots and lots of shit

So 15%
and gays are perhaps 4% to 6% of population

looks like overrepresentation to me

3% of the american population is gay. But 18% (23/125) studio movies have gay characters.

So, yeah. Over representation. Thanks for your cool stats. Argued against yourself :)

Umm no sweetie. Those would be accurate numbers if you were comparing movies containing gay characters to movies that don't. To get actual representation vs the real world population you'd have to take the total number of characters in all movies and find the proportion of gay characters in that total.

You can do that.
I frankly could not give a tossed salad either way

But Gays are by no means under represented in the arts.
If anything they excel in such areas and are found in much higher percentages than most other fields.

What we need is good gay politicains as role models
Ireland has an openly gay Prime minister so that's a start.

this, the poop
also, lesbeanism is a myth except where fat broads is doing it.

I Love You Phillip Morris was incredibly fucking gay.
One of the very first scenes is gay sex in prison.