CNN selectively editing the comments of the Milwaukee dindu's sister

CNN selectively editing the comments of the Milwaukee dindu's sister.

Seriously. How is our media being this corrupt even allowed? I just don't understand. How is it not criminal?

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2016/08/15/cnn-selectively-edits-police-shooting-victims-sisters-words

>In a classic case of media bias by omission, CNN took extra care Monday to leave out a crucial part of their reports on the Milwaukee police shooting. After a black police officer fatally shot Sylville Smith Sunday, after he refused to put down his gun, riots and violence ensued in the city. Smith’s family was eager to talk to the media and his sister Sherelle had a message that should have been covered and condemned by the media. Instead, CNN decided to air her words but curtail them before they became controversial.

>In this video posted by user DeeconX on Twitter, Sherelle Smith can be seen here, in front of several reporters, calling for violence to end...in the city. What she says next is shocking.

>“Burnin down shit ain’t going to help nothin! Y’all burnin’ down shit we need in our community. Take that shit to the suburbs. Burn that shit down! We need our shit! We need our weaves. I don’t wear it. But we need it.”

>But you wouldn’t guess Smith had said anything of the kind based on CNN’s reporting. Both on their website and televised on CNN Newsroom Monday, CNN described Sherelle Smith as “calling for peace.” They conveniently left out the rest of her message, calling for protesters to burn down the suburbs.

>On CNN.com, under the subhead, “Residents try to heal,” the article read:

>Smith's sister Sherelle Smith condemned the violence, saying the community needs the businesses affected. "Don't bring that violence here," Neal, his other sister, said while sobbing.

>That was all CNN reported.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160815200601/http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/15/us/milwaukee-violence-police-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=vDZOn21123w
vine.co/v/5hTvFae3ggH
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2qCCX8IHIs
youtube.com/watch?v=2ukE60gaRIk
youtube.com/watch?v=8jpz5DDJYBM
youtube.com/watch?v=rou7W9VkFoQ
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/16/us/milwaukee-county-sheriff-david-clarke-profile/index.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=y6xWGvdRQ9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"We need our weaves." There's no fucking way that's real lmao.

CNN edited the article and removed the 'residents call for peace' part. If you use the wayback machine, you can find the original article.

web.archive.org/web/20160815200601/http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/15/us/milwaukee-violence-police-shooting/

Fucking dishonest deceitful kikes

It is. She said, 'people need them weaves. I dont wear em but other people need them.'

>cnn pinch hitting for niggers as usual
color me surprised

It is.

How long are they gonna keep getting away with this shit??

Didn't Obama legalize state run propaganda a few years ago?

This story is bullshit, only right wing media and racists sites are claiming this, can't find it anywhere else

Why do nig nogs get so much attention?

They're literally 12% of the U.S. population.

>the story is bullshit

See: >only right wing media and racists sites are claiming this, can't find it anywhere else

You mean nigger apologist leftist filth isn't being honest about the nigger calling other niggers to burn down the suburbs? I'm shocked!

And they literally commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime.

Probably until the collapse happens.

Its so fucking maddening.

How do we combat this?

Do you know you can report the media for misrepresenting lies as truth and using deception to the FCC? The big media broadcasters all must secure a license, and that license is dependent on certain rules being followed, but the FCC doesn't act unless there is a large public outcry to force them to act.

CNN and the other big media broadcasters lie because no one is putting the heat on them.

Probably because of all the crime.

Then we need to organize a campaign to fuck their shit.

Do you really think the FCC would mess with someone like CNN or MSNBC?

The FCC is owned and controlled by these same kikes who are selling us lies.

Please try to riot in the burbs. So many of us are waiting for a legal excuse to kill these shitstains.

Would be great to start a hashtag trending, get those nigs hyped up to actually try it.

Must be awkward to feel like the lowest man on the pole is keeping you down

>Canadian teaching American's about their own laws
>>I just don't understand. How is it not criminal?
Bush legalized domestic propaganda when NDAA got signed into law

The bigger nigger picture is that (((the powers that be))) need civil disturbance in order to pass further authoritarian laws and maintain unquestioned control. This is also why the media shills so hard for muslims and since Trump, illegals too.

I hate CNN and all of the other mainstream media outlets. They've been backing BLM from the beginning and still refuse to call it a violent movement even though people have been murdered because of it. Disgusting people.

Bump. I already posted this on twitter and shit. Anyone who's not a spineless faggot will do the same and redpill their normie contacts.

It's also kinda funny since black people don't like CNN either.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDZOn21123w

everyone see's the irony in BLM, as well as CNN, but saying negatives about BLM goes against the ideology they are pushing

Yeah, because video evidence is biased. Amazing display of cognitive dissonance 10/10 a winrar is you.

>Seriously. How is our media being this corrupt even allowed? I just don't understand. How is it not criminal?
Same fucking reason you're allowed to post here.

Freedom of speech is freedom to offend.

Freedom of speech is ALSO freedom to lie.

Fuck off if you want one without the other. They've got as little obligation to not be lying cuntbags as you've got obligation to be a hardcore lefty.

The rules apply to both. They're using the same freedoms you have.

Deal with it.

>WE NEED OUR WEAVES

Lads, this is an example of someone "keepin' it real" against the "system."

For those of you who are not culturally enriched, it's basically hair extensions.

Notice she didn't mention how they all need food, clothes, dem school supplies for dem programs.

But weaves are NEEDED!

>Austria telling America what the first amendment means
Fuck off, Hans. The media is not allowed to lie the way individuals are. This is why there are libel laws. Lying by omission as a large media outlet like CNN should be illegal.

Also the producers made a conscious decision to report it this way.

The producers of these networks produce the content. That's who you need to go after. Identify them.

Until right wing death squads publicly lynch them.

They did the same thing to Zimmerman. You're only just noticing this now.

Unironically, it is the sad truth. Niggers seem like more of a plague then anything else these days

Its been like this since the Spanish-American war. Media has always been wrapped around the Govt's finger as a propaganda machine.

Go watch the video dingus. You are the reason why CNN still exisits while the rest of us are still puking up bile in disgust over the fact that the (((media))) keeps getting away with it consequence free.

obviously you weren't there for either of the Ron Paul campaigns or you would be less surprised

Most death squads are left wing

Somebody make this webm with subs
vine.co/v/5hTvFae3ggH

>she literally says it unedited on camera on a video embedded right in the article
>but its on a website not certified and fact checked by liberals and the Jews don't tell it in the big totally not Jewish owned main stream media which is exactly the point of the article!!!! story is bullshit!!!

But it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2qCCX8IHIs

all the information is clear and present on the internet

is it the jews that keep the normies from reading the facts? or is it their own lack of common sense that was taken away from them when they started the telemarketer job?

>video evidence
>right wing racism.

Damn, liberals really are blind demagogues

>12%
Don't tell me you fell for that, they have to be around 30% by now

All major media corporations are going to have their shit fucked up, and have heavy restrictions on how and what they report on when the inevitable happenings reach a boiling point. Everyone will blame biased liberal media like CNN for baiting the entire US population into increasing racial tensions. Decades from now, people will look back and see how foolish we were to let them get away with this, but it will be too late then. The government would have already passed laws heavily restricting biased media reporting that will also infringe on people's freedom of speech.

>color me surprised

I see what you did there..

Eeeh. It's spongy as fuck with such things, you know that better than I.

When trump loses are we going to have race riots across the country? Seems like national unity and racial relations are at an all time low, good thing blacks dont know how to shoot and the majority of gun owners are white.

Yes in the same manner gays are 10% of the population. You think that there are more black people in America than there are because either you live with lots of them or the media's habit of always including a black person which makes them seem omnipresent.

Milwaukee here, you guys who don't live here have no idea how twisted and fucked this place is.

It's a cultural degenerate shit hole where people walk on political correctness day and night.

Oh and go 30 miles south and you find another great place called Racine County.

Is their a clean sauce? One wthout the retard talking and just this nigress calling for burning down the suburbs.

I sure hope that happens

Isn't Wisconsin a white farming state? How can a festering sore like Milwaukee exist there

This would be the way to go. However you will NEVER get the FCC to do anything again. After Howard Stern made examples of them for going after freespeech they will never do what they are supposed to do which is what this user said.

The only recourse there is, is to vote with your dollars and not watch CNN.

I bet you're a brady street hipster.

>call Politifact to (((fact check))) it

Because Milwaukee like a lot of urban areas were prime manufacturing hubs, but of course over the decades those jobs left, along with the blue collar workers, and then because whites were moving away, niggers moved in because property was cheaper

What do you expect them to say?

"well you heard it here first! our correspondent in the hood, Sherelle, says "burn down the suburbs!"

Here, just ignore the news part afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ukE60gaRIk

fox had it on yesterday

It's all I live for. I don't want them to calm down I want it so bad everyone feels the right way about these animals. They don't even qualify for regular animal rights, they deserve to be treated as less than trash. I really hope I can see a real lynching before I die.

hahaha, that guy has been around since, the beginning of time.

Pizza shuttle is good shit. I did live on cambridge for about a year until moving back to the south end of milwaukee border line.

milwaukee is 90 minutes from chicago. we're not nebraska

Chicago trash drives up here to milwaukee by the droves.

They settle in and spread their drugs around the suburbs.

Pizza shuttle is trash. I'd often drive down to bayview on a sunday afternoon and hit classic slice.

My favorite pizza in milwaukee is Lisa's on Oakland.

Disregard my previous post, here it's the cleanest source.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jpz5DDJYBM

She starts talking at 1:05.
At 1:55 is
>“Burnin down shit ain’t going to help nothin! Y’all burnin’ down shit we need in our community. Take that shit to the suburbs. Burn that shit down! We need our shit! We need our weaves. I don’t wear it. But we need it.”

Pffft, i'v never heard of it, Bay View is trash, full of fags and doperinas.
Marco's tops all in milwaukee for pizza.

I want a President that will make it illegal to not kill journalists.

Lol, racine is the dumping ground of Milwaukee and Chicago. All boots and liberals, fucking disgusting.

Almost got punched because I was talking about trump while drinking. Facts are racist, and bernie is a god apparently.

Kek

The best people I meet in Milwaukee are not from Milwaukee.

Just to give you guys an idea of how segregated milwaukee is, a year ago one of the bucks players walked into a jewelry store in a white area and an employee called the cops on him.

Other video everybody should see.

youtube.com/watch?v=rou7W9VkFoQ

>muh right wing and waycissts said it
>Mr. Shekelgruberstein didn't say it
>so it can't be true

You = BTFO
Record = Corrected

>thinking that's the whole story

It isn't like that at all. Plenty of black people all over this city, man. The cops were called on that dude because stores in teh area had been getting lit up by black males, and the player had previously called the store and asked what their hours were that day, leading hte employee to consider the phone call part of a casing.

Very, very few people are surprised to see a black person anywhere in this city. That said, the places you really don't want to fidn yourself in are going to be places with lots of black people.

vine shit never plays for me.

>He never shot his gun NEVER
>In 2015 he was arrested for shooting
HAAAAAAAAA

Are you aware of how criminal NBA players are?

I know. It's just thought it was a funny story to share.

The comments by other blacks also take the cake.

>Man somebody should have snatched her ass off the dam interview. How the hell is she out there with no family and no lawyer running her dam mouth talking about all her brothers are bad?? Oh my God. Ignorance continues to be our downfall.

>Will someone please get her from in front of the camera.

>wow. cant believe she said that. the ones they kill are dead physically, while the ones that are left alive are dead mentally.

"He dindu nuffin. He carry dat pistol fo safety, you don't need no permit if its fo safety. So what if my bruh have his gun in his hand, I don't give a sheeit what duh body camz and sheeit showz. We not gonna solve thangz your way we gonna solve dem our own way, burn down the suburbs and sheeeit."

God dammit, How fucking hard is it to just function in society without breaking a dozen laws everyday.

That fucking nigger was in a wal-mart stealing DVD's, wal-mart is one of the few places that would give a baboon like him a job.

>Take that shit to the suburbs. Burn that shit down!

I can't wait for them to try. There's gonna be a lot more black bodies in the street.

The fucking media especially CNN is run by Jews, you moron. It's not a joke, it's not a meme.

The majority of people don't get their news from the Internet because they're either too dumb or too busy. The kikes use television to take advantage of people.

Some values have to be forcefully sledgehammered into people

hail nebraska

remember those joyriders that jacked a car and then ended up hiding otu in fucking richfield? Those kids are lucky the cops caught them. The world gets very conservative and well armed very quickly once you head outside the city.

>Do you know you can report the media for misrepresenting lies as truth and using deception to the FCC?
Do you know the FCC is run by former television executives?

(((NBC))) did this too with the Trayvon Martin coverage.

This is why (((media))) needs to be forced to be objective and apolitical, including arresting and throwing (((journalists/reporters, network executives, and investors))) in federal prison.

Real press (and not (((press))) ) signed a social contract that they will be objective. Once someone from the press breaks that contract, they lose they should lose their press status and protections.

Those who wish to abuse the power of their press credentials for malevolent reasons must be deprived of voice. No exceptions.

They've now corrected it, there's an intro text as well as the video of her telling the folks to 'take it to the suburbs' is now fully party of their report:

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/16/us/milwaukee-county-sheriff-david-clarke-profile/index.html

she actually seems pretty smart in that one. but the only response white people can have to her is, ok, cool, you go live over there with whatever kind of police you want, and whites will live over here and not bother you.

fucking segregation. why was it so bad? they hate us. why do they want to live with us?

My gad this is ridiculous. Why the fuck isn't this video being played nationwide?

>says that it wouldn't be justified to shoot her brother if he pulled a gun
>says that all her other brothers are meaner
Jesus fucking Christ MPD get on that shit.

having a flashback

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=y6xWGvdRQ9Q

When it comes to lying CNN is worse than any politician they have ever covered.
...but CNN is never wrong, and has no need to apologize

really hate the media more than politicians

fukken rekt at the end

so you wanted what?

Officer confirmed black?

Can somebody tell me why niggers are so extremly delusional? This fuck was on camera with a gun in his hand turning to the officer while being shot, by a black police officer, and they riot. How can anybody think they can be reasoned with.

Before the Koch brothers put their money inot the TEA Party and turned it into faggotry. THose were some good days. NOw look what obama has turned us into cucked faggots.

It's the future we chose, friend. It's all about ratings, polls, appealing to the audience. Don't tell him the facts, tell him what he wants to hear.

The average murrican doesn't have time to look into sources and educate himself properly. Everything gets boiled down to sound bites and our team vs their team. And being correct isn't as important as being first.

It will continue to be that way until the public turns away from it. But don't count on that. Millennials have been raised by social media.