Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/us-has-bombed-least-eight-wedding-parties-2001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened to that kid?

Why are brazilians absolutely obsessed with us

what? posting brainlets irl?

what the flying fuck is that

Because he thinks butthurt French flags are muslims and not spics

Because: Allahu Akbar!!!!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!!

Corpse

>pisslam

It's just so weird. I don't like it when I see my brown bros fighting against each other. Instead we should unite against the common wh*toid enemy.

Americans bombing hospitals and a concerned father/relative carrying the dead body of his son, so everybody knows they are bombing innoccent civilians because of a few.

Actually there are French and Australian proxies attacking us for no reason. They can be both spics or arabs. I think they are spics from Mexico, Chile, Argentina, whatever because they hate us

Arabs don't even know where is Brazil and some Brazilian autists are just Sup Forums larpers.

Or girl you can see the kid had long hair.

Looks like a mutt.

you gave yourself away here you subhuman wh*Toid

Allahu Akbar!!!!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!!!

Nope we don't hate brazilians, we rarely think about you guys at all.

>Arabs don't even know where is Brazil and some Brazilian autists are just Sup Forums larpers.

Actually, there is a lebanese brazilian poster who posts on /mena/ every now and then. Also most arab normies think brazil is the greatest nation ever because they don't know that much about it beside football and coffee.

OBSESSED

Don't waste your time, he's the white brazilian that hate non-white people, also he probably was the one that started this thread.

We don't hate you either. I bet OP is that Lebanese christian diaspora in /luso/

Nope he's the white brazilian obsessed with europe, he always throw sh*t to the middle east.

“White Brazilian” is an oxymoron, he is just a self-hating mongrel

thenation.com/article/us-has-bombed-least-eight-wedding-parties-2001/
when we do it, it's for freedom

says the slant eyed mongolian

Mongols have higher IQ than most Europeans and they have created the second largest empire in history, so I’m pretty pround of my Asiatic heritage. You, on the other hand, are clearly ashamed of your non-white ancestors.

>lebanese brazilian poster
like that faggot michel temer?

Yeah. Brazil is a nation that has seen a ton of immigrants throughout history. There's a really big arab diaspora in there (most of them are ethnically lebanese though). There are also japs, haitians, and almost every other kind of ethnicity you can think of in there. Brazil is mutt supreme.

are sandniggers, dare i say it, BTFO?

do what? die when bombed?

Why do Brazilians?

arabs apparently transform into literal brainlet memes when they die

i like it more when the lighter sandniggers die, gonna masturbate to this