Olympic best moments

This to me has been the Olympics best moment.

A beautiful Dutch girl had a very artistic and asthetic performance on the balance beam beating the nigger favorite and the Mexican.

Yeah i liked that

I don't know about anyone else but I don't care about the US winning or losing, I only care about how well the white nation is doing or not.

lol butthurt bronze metal isnt even holding her statue correctly. What a non patriotic sleeze.

You support the foreign White instead of your two fellow Americans?

Stormweenies are fucking traitors.

Same here. America doesn't count as a white nation anymore.

If it ain't white, it ain't right

>I don't know about anyone else but I don't care about the US winning or losing, I only care about how well the white nation is doing or not.

You unpatriotic faggots deserve Hillary.

These people aren't part of my nation user. Nation is blood and soil, a proposition nation is trash.

Then move back to Europe.

>patriotism means supporting niggers and Mexicans who hate you

Don't worry when all the non whites outnumber the whites in America you'll still have the constitution. That's what really matters

> beautiful

KEK

Then gtfo out my country faggot

I might, I already moved to Montana to get away from these scum.

If a nation in Western Europe becomes pro European again I'll consider it. Right now I have no nation but my blood.

>its a "whitetrash naziboo traitor" episode

>support niggers and Mexicans or leave
Make me

>white nation

You mean Antarctica you clueless retard?

>dat "alone in the dark" moments

Isn't it time to pray Mohammed?

Have you seen the tweets from the hijab wearing fencer? Literally unamerican

She's ugly as fuck.

>that 8head

Very original m8

Bile looks like a Zika baby

this picture makes me so happy. hopefully this nigger and spic get deported back to where they belong

wonderful, I too only care to see white people win

>America: 27 gold medals, population 320 million
>Holland: 8 gold medals, population 17 million

He did us proud, he did.

>girl

Bad meme is bad.

Its about who wins the most. Not most per capita. Sorry.

>has huge advantage in economy and population
>expects this not to matter

Ameritards

That nigger is american.

B T F O
T
F
O

I would rather see medal count by race

White European
African
Asian

>beautiful

I dont really follow this sport, tought I watched a few minutes yesterday when zapping throught the channels.

Why they keep going all the way up at the edge of the velodrome just to go back a few meters later?

I doubt the energy they get going down that is higher than the one needed to go up on the first place.

Seems like a waste of energy.

we'd fucking wreck you in the athletics and desu theyre the only interesting events

she is blacked

I can't help it.

Greg Van Avermaets vicotry in cycling was also great

>This to me has been the Olympics best moment.
Lol the olympics is fixed and full of doping. You guys need drugs to beat the superior black people in sports that they dominate.

Kek. 1 picture proves nothing, 1 million others prove everything.

>spotted the African immigrant

Implying I care what monkeys can do.

I would rather have a white and Asian only Olympics, niggers can go eat themselves.

The most heart-warming moment was when Michael Phelps -- the greatest Olympian ever -- gave his flag in the opening ceremony to a Muslim to carry. America needs symbolism like that in these difficult and divided times. Thanks for raising the issue, OP.

Burgerclaps don't care about road cycling even though it is probably the hardest discipline by a landslide

Cycling is the white mans sport, call me win a nigger wins the tour

>the white nation
Which nation would that be?

>Implying I care what monkeys can do.
>I would rather see medal count by race
>White European
>''African''
>Asian
why u say it then u thick cunt
did u forget how pathetic white people are at sports for a second there

The white Europeans and diaspora all over the world

You mean the diaspora out of Olduvai Gorge?

>Bring Her ancestors as slaves
>Get angry when she wins a medal for your country

Are you autistic?

Aye. The roadrace podium was great tbqh. Fulsang and Majka were great competitors and Van Avermaet finally got what he fought for so long.

Sanae had an amazing routine, very unique with few flips but ridiculously technical with many spins. She deserved that medal, because you know she's been training those crazy skills (triple spin?!?!?!) for years while everyone else has been saying "You need to be more acrobatic, it's all about power and flips". But who's got the gold now, motherfuckers?

Also if Simone hadn't fell (or fall-equivalent, hands on beam) she would have had easy gold. So there's that.

>Asian
Are you a weebs?

SHAMEFRU DISPRAY

Why do they give male chastity device to every medal winner?

Actually it should be based on the number of athletes in each event, if you really want it to mean anything.

I've watched alot of the cycling (because we are good at it). I think they do this for momentum on straights but also to see the rest of the pack in races for strategic purposes.

It's also highly effective to sidesweep Kimchi-nks.

The white girl is the only one that doesn't look jacked full of steroids

I only care about whites honestly, I am more interested in Chris Lamatrie 100 time than I do about the nigger flash

same

Womanlets, when will they learn

I stopped caring about America when American stopped caring about me. Let it all burn for all I care.

She jus a strong black 'female'.

>any olympians not jacked full of steroids

Bruh, even the ping pong people take steroids like they drink water

Forgot me pic

And guess who was on the right side of history, user?
Hint: it's not the stupid fucking idiots pointing guns at their own fellow citizens.

When our representatives are so openly against our own people they aren't our representatives anymore. They personally insulted everyone in our nation therefore they aren't worthy of our support

But if you use that momentum on straight to do a hard left at the botton of the velodrome, wouldnt this energy be used to get even more speed through inertia?

Speak to me when you're finished eating, faggot.

Clearly it was the people with the guns you dumb faggot liberal. The only hippies you see today are the ones being made fun of by everyone else

thats just fucking stupid and nobody reading that will believe u

that is one ugly negress

Same.

Our politicians puts these shit skins on a pedestal, but no one I know agrees with it.

Are you willing to defend the Vietnam War as anything other than a waste of time, money, and human lives? If so, proceed...
The hippies who opposed the war were treated like criminals then but are seen as heroes now. They got history right.

>i'm not happy because she win, i'm happy because she was better than these people i hate because i'm racist and the simple fact these people are existing trigger me
Pathetic. You know nothing of the olympics true spirit.

That's literally the part where they'll burn the constitution user.

>What is India

Fuck off you ass hurt losers.

Ugly negress is redundant.

I care about watching a niggerlympics as much as I care about watching ox plow land.

meeeeeow

Yeah I'll just hope on a plane and move to Europe where the same shit is happening only no guns. Fuck that.

Only Sup Forumsfags are agree with OP...

History is cyclical, you communist piece of shit.

I believe it. I'm happier about the pole chick winning the hammer throw than I am about the swimming nigress winning the swim race.

It's not confirmed whether or not those two hate America. Gabby whatever is the sheboon that feels that the us has never done anything for her and refused to put her hand on her heart during the national anthem, and she didn't medal in that event.

There are absolutely decently blacks, I grew up with some.

Most of them are legit trash though and after the years, years, and years I've spent around blacks I just can't feel any pride in their victories becuase so few of them actually feel American.

But is it time yet?

>seems like a waste of energy

Honestly, every sport in the Olympics is pretty dumb, useless, and a waste of energy. They're fun to watch though

...and Trump is now "sine regno"

Sup Forums always uses way too many words to say "I hate black people"

No

Cant say you are wrong.

I just watched the oppening to see the shitty show it would be, and thats it.

I didnt saw a single event, nor I intend to.

Im still in hopes of a terrorist attack tho. That would be cool.

>that hairline

Tranny or drugs?

You'll only realize that you're on the wrong side of the history when you're on the wrong side of the oven :)

You should take out a trade mark on that coruscating piece of brilliance, user.

How much of a cuck do you have to be to support a dutch woman when she beats an athlete from your country

That's actually how I feel user

You're a cuck for supporting a white woman instead of a nigger? You sandniggers are dumber than i thought.

This

I don't care... Still not my people Who cares about the exceptions

Supporting people that share your genetics over alien shitskins makes one a c.uck