The most aesthetic city in the world

is Vancouver and there's not a damn thing you can do to prove me wrong.

All the buildings look the same. Like one archetect built everything with the same materials. Sad!

so my plan now is to commit suicide and come back in the next life as a Canadian citizen in Vancouver. I don't really think you're given a choice as to what you come back as, so it'll probably take a while.

It's like...I don't know. The best nature that North America has to offer meets the modern skyscraper tech of East Asia meets the beautiful cobblestone streets of Western Europe.

Oh wow Japan is beautiful...oh wait no, that's Vancouver BC!

>Vancouver
>posts image of a favela in brazil
Top kek

All that nice natural beauty wasted on stupid canucks and monotonous architecture

The world's most aesthetic leader meets the world's most aesthetic city skyline.

Canadians sure do know beauty.

be prepared to be extra yellow.
only chinks allowed, no subhuman thai ladyboys.

>skyscrapers everywhere

Thats shit, kill yourself

>the world's most aesthetic city skyline

Seattle

Miami? Nahhh I'm going to Vancouver for spring break ;^)

Fuck this city. We sold it to the Chinese and now the average house costs 1.7 million dollars.

I vote Madrid.

You'd prefer something like San Francisco? Or LA? Shitty sprawling layout is terrible for a big city.

big cities are shit

>Seatte
>poor man's Vancouver

your city is shit

200% A-E-S-T-H-E-T-I-C

Pic related. Aesthetic as fuck.

Dubai

literally the other way around

>implying there's anything to do in Vancouver

you even copied your name from Vancouver, WA baka

>brown sand

dubrovnik hands down

>Hongcouver
>most aesthetic
>full with ugly chinks and crackheads
sure bud

lol, fucking commie blocks..

It can't be Vancouver, i mean sure the buildings are beautiful but it is full of shitty ass leafs.
If u exterminated all the leaf shit i would consider it the most aesthetic city sure.

>Seattle
>ugly as fuck
>niggers everywhere
>high crime rate
>no nice downtown core
>50 year old brick buildings that wouldn't even pass current seismic codes
>horribly planned in terms of street layout
>pike place is a joke
>capitol hill is overrun by faggots
>no mountains

0/10 would not visit again

Edmonton is superior in everyway

dumbass subhuman, enjoy the pollution waves

>city
>aesthetic

pick one and only one

Vancouverite here, our city is shit. But it's the best shit Canada has to offer

It kinda looks like a generic chink city.

ok there bartek

Yoshkar-Ola (capital of the Mari El Republic) looks nice from photos.
Have any of you vodka-niggers been there?

Only the centre tho, I'm half spanish and visit madrid twice a year at least. Love the city and its life bit gypsies ruin everything. Fucking reeeeeee

Greatest city in the world checking in.

You mean Jew York?

Fucking disgusting. Get this kebab shit off of here.

Goat city.

>lel
>one puny mountain in background
>and directly on top of a massive fault line

I live in Vancouver, it's pretty shit to be honest desu.

astehetics are objective

some may say the new york skyline is the best...some may say the fog over the old east end of london is the best

>fog is esthetically pleasing
>ok beady

>fog is only good for rape

>I'm half spanish

This thread is full on Aesthetic. Proud of you guys. I'm vaping (today's liquid is Vape King's Cherry Bomb) right now with the lights out and listening to Race Drive Grid's OST (Vintage Warmer - Nathan Boddy) with my Sennheiser Orpheus ripoff cans while mirin' these pics. Just chillaxin. well done lads.

>blazin med. Weed white widow
>listening to lisa girard
>msnbc on for chadenfreud laffs

What's it like having to take a cab just to go look at grass? Also how do you handle smelling nothing but exhaust and body odor every day?

All these meme answers. You anons need to stop pretending you don't know the most aesthetic city. The GOAT.

I live in Madrid and only the city centre is aesthetic, maybe too the urban expansion of late 19th century, the rest is actually awful

Too much concrete.

you can see a few towns and villages in this pic taken from 5000m.

It's Barcelona.

But I like my hometown Berlin as well.

>shitty weather
>shitty people
>shitty niggers

try again chimpcongo

tfw Sup Forums has completely disregarded the best and most beautiful city in the world, just because there are a couple of immigrants in it

Rural towns beats cities every fucking time
(Pic related: where my father was born and I pass all summers two weeks on vacation)

Op have you seen Paris? This is not one street they cherry pick, the city is like this in every direction for 50 kilometeres

I want to kill my self every time I leave Paris

I quite like living in the Bay Area

>weather either perfectly foggy or perfectly warm
>hasn't rained in 3 weeks
>can bike from berkeley to oakland for work and back no problem
>can take subway into san francisco and do whatever I want
>beautiful hiking trials just a few miles to the east
>liberals to laugh at everywhere
>thriving economy

>lisa girard

my nigga here musta just got done slaying some dragons. Real or metaphorical? You don't even have to answer. Enjoy your victory weed, brood. Now we are free.

Ive always thought Edinburgh and Prague are the most beautiful citys.

Most of the people here are pretty insufferable, but I can't deny that it really is a beautiful city.
t. Seattle

Vancouver is one of the worst places in the country. The most aesthetic city in canada is quebec city. Not french, actually a BCfag

Theres my experience of this shit hole

>go to Vancouver
>super hyped everybody says it's the greatest city ever
>on shore ok not bad
>take a corner into the city and it's shit everywhere. Food is nuclear. chinese are disgusting
>closed roller coaster rusting in the middle of the city next to a par 3 parcour

yuk

why don't you just stay bro? Go to school or get a job there and marry a French girl.

>old city looks like a clown town made out of pastel for children
>people are arrogant and quiet
>Just built a Stadium they can't pay for
>streets are shit and confusing

at least that white bridge is ok

Still in college but I get to see it every 6 months , it is more perfect than prague and every european city

you got family there or something? gonna look for work there when you finish school?

I want to go there with my girlfriend when I save up enough money. She went to school with this half-thai, half-french chick and she knows Paris really well.

Budapest comes third

Holy shit. That's fucking aesthetic

Looks like a cunting pinball machine. Wealth does not equal taste.

this is ugly as fuck

enjoy your chinks and 3million dollar minimum to buy a house.

oh and it has the lowest median wages of any city in canada.

its just a playground for ultra rich chinks

Berlin is legit the ugliest 100k+ city in Germany

The solution is free markets. Obviously shit is going to be expensive when there are government restrictions.

whats with all that wasted green space? Imagine how many skyscrapers you could fit in that area.

> highrises
> aesthetic
you can keep it

?
It is the most free real estate market in the world.

Any chinese can move.

Thats why apartents are 2million and houses are 5million. There are no rent control or public houses etc etc

would like to look around if it wasnt infested with dark ghosts and angry faced beards

t-thanks

Chinese aren't rich most chinese are too poor to buy a house there. Also vancouver is still mostly white and full of yuppies and college students. You probably never been to vancouver and basing your arguments on stuff you read on the internet.

Frasier

CAN
NOT
COMPETE

delete this thread

i dont want more immigrants moving here

everyone can fuck off

?
I live downtown Im an actuary. In my apartment building almost half the the units are unoccupied owned by rich chinks who I see like every 2 years. I talk to the doorman all the time, and he says between 7am and 9am he sees like 10 people TOPS leaving for work (aka in a 60 story building of 500+ people there are actually 10 people working, rest are just owned by real estate speculators)

Everyone here is chinese. you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. And if you go to chinkmond or burnaby it only gets worse.

Zoning my friend. There are so many ways a government restricts the supply of housing. Even if the demand is there, basic Econ is that a supply increase will follow and the price will level out, unless there are restrictions (government) on the supply.

The real estate market is actually cooling down a lot lately thanks to the foreign sales tax

If anything Toronto is gonna be the one with the overheated market

Vancouver fucking blows. Most overrated city in the world. It also doesn't help that we sold it to the Chinese and housing now costs fucking millions. But of course every white cuck that still lives here says it's ""great"" because they're either deluded (muh city life, muh concerts) or they're small town dipshits with zero perspective.

there are asians in vancouver, also other people of various nationalities. I wouldn't call vancouver diverse though, it's pretty white. You obviously haven't been to a non-canadian city or any major american city if you think it's not white.

>Post yfw Canadian cities are some of the most beautiful on the planet
>Not smoggy like Chinese and American cities
>Amazing mix of fantastic downtown skylines and older industrial buildings
>Not crowded pieces of shit because they all have room to expand barring Vancouver

>post yfw they're going to be 80% brown by 2050 and no white people because everyone knows our cities are top tier
>post yfw being good at something inherently ruins it for yourself because everyone wants a peice
>post yfw this is the reason why America will never be great again, because they were great and everyone wanted a piece and now it can never be whole again

I guess enjoy it while it lasts.

No it's just in a cool enviroment and very modern

I prefer cities from northern Italy for aesthetic

this desu. literally the most aesthetic place on the east coast, probably the entire country.

I fail to see why it wasn't implemented sooner. Then again Christy is a fucking dumb broad, and the BClibs are corrupt like always.