Mudslimes BTFO by Climate Change

The writing is on the wall Sup Forums. Constant use of oil fields has fucked the climate in the Middle East.

>In future, the climate in large parts of the Middle East and North Africa could change in such a manner that the very existence of its inhabitants is in jeopardy

Keep burning that coal and making factories, the Muslim problem will fix itself.

Source: phys.org/news/2016-05-climate-exodus-middle-east-north-africa.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2015/oct/26/extreme-heatwaves-could-push-gulf-climate-beyond-human-endurance-study-shows
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That just means everyone migrates elsewhere, and they're not going to be going south.

fuck em.

>Implying Europe won't learn it's lesson from the Syrian refugee crisis

I'm sure you guys will adopt a Trump style wall to keep these people out. Knowing that taking them in would mean certain death.

>more migrants
OP has a short-minded way of thinking

see

OR they live in a desert climate and it gets really hot...

>you guys
The momemnt we actually decide to be the "you guys" it's too late.

Fuck no, 1 billion will will begin a migration towards Europe, it will be insane, unless the outer border are secured heavily, it will end up with gates in the mountains seperatibg Southern Europe from the rest of us.

Italy, portugal, spain and Greece are gonna be massively hit, and have already been

they will move to our countries you stupid twat

Won't mean shit. All it takes it one country to reject that. Lets say hypothetically most of Europe goes hard far-right, we build walls around Europe, patrol them except Germany says no. It continues down its current path and invites those people to Germany. Once here there is no wall between Germany and France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Poland, Denmark, Austria etc and the newly arrived migrants just spread out.

Besides won't happen anyway, most of Europeans are massive cucks and will welcome them - fuck the consequences because to them nothing is worse than being racist and saying no to a brown person.

You doubt how fast cultural norms can change. Let's say your populations eyes are opened to letting these people in. That all the rape, terrorism, and violence associated with these people will most likely end with the destruction of Europe. Things can change, things will change.

I just can't see that. I've known people who have been robbed, beaten and even one girl who was raped by Muslims but almost all of them - during each terror attack put as their status "not all Muslims, most are kind" etc etc

I think the conditioning has been too strong. I really can't see it personally. I hope that you are right, but its a time will tell situation.

and you know what this brings? MORE FUCKED RAPEFUGEE AT THE BORDERS

Geeeee I wonder where the Jews will ship these poor refugees??????

there's a limit, there's always a limit. What do you think Brexit was? The propensity and frequency of terror attacks will increase with the more and more who come in as well as the ones who are already there. And then you just say enough is enough.

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Nice facts, but climate change is still the White Man's fault somehow. Right?

theguardian.com/environment/2015/oct/26/extreme-heatwaves-could-push-gulf-climate-beyond-human-endurance-study-shows

>The extreme heatwaves will affect Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha and coastal cities in Iran as well as posing a deadly threat to millions of Hajj pilgrims in Saudi Arabia, when the religious festival falls in the summer. The study shows the extreme heatwaves, more intense than anything ever experienced on Earth, would kick in after 2070 and that the hottest days of today would by then be a near-daily occurrence.

Mecca pilgrims BTFO

yes, Brexit was the surprising vote of the silent majority, which the elites did not see.

I bet people were lying to the pollsters. the currency/stock market downturn showed that there is this so called "monster vote" which hides and will actively lie to you when you ask it how it will vote, but it will vote for the immoral, selfish things.

Currently ppl still think and hope that the old parties can fix things and they are afraid of new right-wing parties. I am myself afraid of right-wing parties that are not led by me.

Every single happening will wear people down and then they will ask for the dictator, who promises to fix things.

It's literally retarded, the comments from the vid i found the article from say it's the US's fault for creating this "CO2 based economy" so we should absorb all of the refugees.

all that oil wealth and you went and spent it on mosques and skyscrapers in the fucking middle of the desert.

they are going to regret not building geodomes and underwater cities with those trillions of petrodollars.

like they say all good things come to an end.

They will be even more fucked when they have no more hydrocarbon to sell to the West and no more funny money to finance their idle life style. The "rich" Gulf countries have done nothing in the last 60 years but have a dozen kids and finance terrorism, while paying foreigners to do anything related to actual work. When the oil runs out, there's no way the Arab peninsula will be able to even feed close to 100 million spoilt fucks (by then), with no skills whatsoever.

We will gladly sell them overpriced water, but I fear they will have nothing to trade for in return.

We need a militarily controlled Cordon Sanitaire along the Mediterranean/Aegean/Black Seas to keep the collapsing Islamic world out. I hope the Western lefties will come to their senses soon. We can't help everyone, especially not spoilt fucks.