Questions for South Africans

I've been looking at demographic maps of your country and there are some places I can't find information about.

First up, what's that white majority area in the east of Limpopo?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoedspruit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's proportions of voters for ANC in the last election, which makes me think that area actually may be white

Also, what's this majority English-speaking area in the east of Northern Cape?

bump

Who cares, all that matters is that South Africa is the US in 20 years and you fucking shit country will deserve all of it. Unlike South Africa, funnily enough. Kill yourself.

this

>

Why is the white birth rate so low in South Africa? Why do SA whites refuse to have more than 2 children? Given the extensive poverty of the black community and large birth rate, one would think that the whites would at least try to match or rival the Tue birth rates of the blacks. Seriously, what is wrong with a family of 4 or 5 kids?

Woah America is so great. USA #1! So great let's export it everywhere!

Eat shit cunt.

They'll have to live in the hell you created for them

Can't wait for your Chinese overlords to take the rest of your island

Would it be considered a smart move to move to South Africa for a living or would my throat get slit in the night?

I think it's almost impossible for whites to migrate to South Africa unless you have some super needed skill

Are you bitter that we destroyed your great australian cultur- HHAHAHAHAHA

You'd have better luck with a question like this on Sup Forums.

That's probably the fucking stupidest move you could possibly make

I already knew you loved diversity

they raised taxes for the white to a ridiculous amount, i believe whites pay 90% of the taxes despite it being a non white country.

It seems like a very beautiful place, besides all the niggers.

noo way.. Limpopo mainly underdeveloped ANC and EFF run. That map is shit

OI OI OI

You wont die but rather dont come

I found some electoral result maps, it seems literally no one lives in that part of the province but there are like 3 white settlements which would do that.

Yeah its mainly bushveld out there and shit. Also Kruger National Park thats probably where the whites are living there.

Are you white? Is it tolerant to white tourists? I know so little about SA but I feel that nature-wise it'ss a true Paradise out there.

No but I'm a bit bitter my family had to flee from our home country because Americans looked at us and wanted to force us to practice their time-honoured tradition of sucking nigger dick. Australians are much better people than you fags ever were or will ever be. Go fuck yourself.

Yes. Its tourist friendly you just have to stay in the right areas and shit. The more developed the area the safer

>Also Kruger National Park
that looks exactly like it... there seem to be a few white towns around the edge as well. Thanks!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoedspruit

CUMSKIN INVASION

SOUTH AFRICA YES

I'm sorry about Reagan, none of us with brains like him either