Republicans WILL defend this

>republicans WILL defend this

she's referring to Obamacare monthly payments

shouldn't liberals be defending this?

Just sign up for obamacare. :^)

>paying for a faggot

Due to shitty policies and Big food companies that push their shitty GMO products to store shelves is why this persons dad got cancer

Why didn't your father save his money? Why didn't he have health insurance?

Lib shits will defend stupidity.

>I work 60hrs a week between three different minimum wage positions to pay for my dad's cancer treatment because neither one of us did anything productive with our lives and are dirt poor as a result

Sorry, not the taxpayer's fault daddy got cancer!

As a physician, the parasitic sense of entitlement people have (especially in Canada) towards health care is sickening.

but Obama gave everybody free healthcare

>believing GMOs are bad for you

user, please

>i wasted my life, obtained no marketable skills and now i have to work three jobs to earn as much as a competent person does at one

Just sign up for Obamacare, since as we know, medicine is free, and it's white, non-jewish capitalist slave-owner men that make life-saving cancer treatments cost thousands upon thousands of dollars.

I thought Obamacare would fix everything

I work for better pay at the same hours, but the government takes away so much of my money I can't afford healthcare after. Entitled poors.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

The alternative is
>I work two jobs to pay for some cunt's dad's cancer treatment
Public health care doesn't make prices go down (just the opposite, guaranteed payment means prices increase, just look at colleges) it just redistributes the price to a bunch of people. You're making Joe Schmo, who has never been sick in his life, pay for Debbie Dropout who has had lung cancer 4 times and refuses to quit smoking.

its his fault for getting cancer

artificial preservatives are, as are additives

Da fre markut gave him cancer, da fre markut will cure his cancer.

kys

What jobs?
>hand jobs
>blowjobs
>rimjobs

I haven't seen a doctor in almost 5 years. Haven't had insurance for just as long. Do you do family practice or what?

You know that's not how it works right? Or are you making a joke through hyperbole?

What's to justify? Or did you think he deserved that treatment for free?

what are the 3 jobs?

Okay... What does that have to do with what I said?

>she thinks socialized healthcare will fix her problem
Coming from a Canadian. LMAO. Unless your company is beyond based and covers your treatment, OHIP and shit like that won't cover nearly enough. Most people I know pay like 95% of what you would in the US anyway, you just have to wait in line 3 hours longer.

Those aren't GMOs.

>implying GMOs are inherently bad

Cutting out the middleman in engineering products is quite a bit more efficient.

The only real problem with GMO products is the risk that they'll outcompete conventional varieties and leave areas vulnerable to a crop blight due to a lack of biodiversity.

Its probably made up.

Fpbp

National healthcare systems are funded by taxes either directly by paying the hospitals with government money or indirectly by paying insurance companies with government money.
Who pays taxes.

Cancer treatment is a sham anyway unless you catch it really early. If I get any form of progressed cancer I'll live for a while then put a bullet in my head. Fuck chemo and radiation.

Stupid elitist comment.

Why wouldn't you just let him die? Sorry dad I have a family line to take care of and we all told you that dipping was retarded.

Really, we already wait in line for like 5 hours here because retards go to the doctor for every little scrape.

Americans are obsessed with going to the doctor, pussies. I haven't been to a doctor in 15 years. Feels good.

You said

>duh guberment will make me work two jobs to support the parasites xD

That's not how it works

BTFO
T
F
O

We could have a universal healthcare system if there weren't so many minorities that leeched off of social services.

But some people need to go to the doctor. What you have isn't grit or toughness it's luck. Get over yourself.

I knew a woman who got breast cancer and then when it came time for chemo, she basically told them to fuck off since it would drain their entire college fund for their kids and she would still die sooner than later anyway.

It takes serious balls to do something like that.

Alright I'll lay this out so even a braindead fetus like you can understand
>government takes more money from my paycheck to fund other people's mistakes
>that means less money for me
>to recoup my losses I need more income
>this may mean a second job

BTFO

Kek, cry more baby. Bet you go to the doctor for hurt feelings pussy boy.

No, no they aren't. Asbestos was just proven to be safe in drinks even though we were told that it caused cancer. It was only in huge doses in rats that it caused cancer.

In no universe do I want government healthcare since it's always shit

Drugs are too expensive we should free the markets

fpbp

Single middle-aged, self-employed male.
I have had to downgrade to a shitty insurance plan that doesn't even kick in until I come $5000 out of pocket and my premiums have still more than tripled since the Affordable Care Act.

inb4 but subsidy
I doubt I'd qualify but it doesn't matter beacause I'm not a nigger with no pride who takes handouts.

>2% more of your income forces you to take a second job

Wow m8 you've made poor life choices.

haha fucking yanks not having a NHS

The US can't handle a healthy, demanding population. I don't know why people want the raw truth.

What kind of man would allow himself to become such a burden on his family? Have some fucking dignity.

>doing chemo when having cancer

Thanks for killing my mom, pharmaindustry. Chemo has less than 2% survivors. Just waiting and having a holiday has higher successrates than chemo, but chemop doesn make a ton of money.

Fuck the Jew.

But Obama gave everybody free health care and they can even keep their doctor!

Worst part about it, is they never understand what goes into research and drug development.
Freaking spent most of your life researching a disease and develop medication to treat it and suddenly I'm a bad person for wanting to at least get enough money to pay off loans and debt and what not.

(You)

Also, be republican doesn't mean you can't care about people health.

What is Obamascare?
And why does it cost so much?

shouldnt they be saving money for when their dads dead?

>2%
>to create a NATIONAL healthcare system
I'd say I like your naive optimism but I'm pretty sure it's just raw stupidity.

"my dad died waiting for treatment and could only see a nurse because there is a doctor shortage"

nationalized health care advocates will defend this

fpbp

>People don't realize that obamacare will just make treatments more expensive just like federal loans did to college.

Liberals are digging us in a hole and blaming the republicans.

I guarantee you don't make enough that any major tax increases would effect you more than 5% MAXIMUM. Especially considering the only people for tax increases are dems and they want to tax the very wealthy.

Ask those Slavic countries, whose system you idolize, about their taxes.
Then imagine them about 10 times higher because our healthcare costs more (since it's better)
You, like everyone else that argues your retarded idea, are completely ignorant about what it actually entails.

Bernie Sanders proposed free healthcare and put forth a viable tax plan for it. Taxes for people earning under 240k increased 2%

BTFO

haha fookin brits having shit teeth or no teeth because they have their nhs

>bernout
It all becomes clear.

But with Obamacare, now it's mandatory that I work three jobs!

>Taxes for people earning under 240k increased 2%
That wouldn't raise nearly enough money. Bernie proposed paying for it by increasing the payroll tax by 6.6%. For everyone.

>Campaign promises are always in line with reality.

>imbeciles who can't afford health care are off the hook
>"lol sorry should've managed your finances bro"

Based Obama, he even created jobs!

beautiful