What the fuck happens here?

What the fuck happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/09/27/553703866/for-some-chinese-uighurs-modeling-is-a-path-to-success
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2116750/chinese-engineers-plan-1000km-tunnel-make-xinjiang-desert-bloom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

“Ethnic” Chinese according to a certain glorified Iranian-proxy chocolate bar.

Muzzie shit. Really no different to London.

Turkic Muslim people living on a desert.

lots of angry turkics

nothing

just your regular undestinguishable Han Chinese doing typical Han Chinese stuff as they have been doing for millenia.

How have the Chinese not fucked them to death yet?

>angry
Why?
There is already more Han people there than Uyghur in the region...

China's model factory

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/09/27/553703866/for-some-chinese-uighurs-modeling-is-a-path-to-success

Wait until they build the next wonder of the world and turn that desert into a fertile farm land...
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2116750/chinese-engineers-plan-1000km-tunnel-make-xinjiang-desert-bloom

Uyghur > Han

no

>In France, people spoke to me in French, thinking I was French.
>In Italy, they spoke Italian to me.
A lot of Europeans these days are ethnically African or Asian. Nobody assumes you're a foreigner if you're not ethnically European. And most French and Italian people can't speak English to begin with, so I don't know what she was expecting.

Fuck off Confucius Institute.

muslim hapas

muslim terrorist

Much better than london, mehmet.

That's where all those plates ended up in the 50s. If you could find them you'd be a trillionaire by today's standards

why do muslims like deserts so much?

terror-
Religion of peace

this desu

>Nomadic religion
>founded by nomads
>resonates with the nomadic mindset

why the fuck would nomads want to be in a desert? if i were nomadic i'd want to live where there's easy access to food and water

They are nomadic precisely because they live in steppes or deserts.

so if I live in denver, which is in a desert, then I'm a nomad?
are mental gymnastics like common school cirriculum in this country?

>If I live in a city populated after we had industrial era technology does it mean I'm the same as nomads who needed to search out food and water for thousands of years?
Not sure if this is a retarded attempt at sarcasm or you're baiting.

you told me nomads live in deserts, and you seem to at least act smarter then I do

oil

>Nomads don't inhabit deserts
You can't be this retarded.

??? i don't remember directly saying nomads dont live in deserts
are you breaking user?

ok brainlet. To answer in greater detail, they don't choose to be nomads, but it's a natural development since they live in a geographic region which doesn't have easy access to food and water. Hence the need to travel in order to find such basic necessities. Otherwise they'd settle down and you know, not be nomads? Hence the reason why areas with sparsely populated resources developed nomadic civilization and river valleys developed sedentary civilizations.

its former independent country which population grew arrogant and gone fucking nut nut madshit insane before everyone decided to fuck it and allowed chinks to take over.

>they don't choose to be nomads
>it's a natural development, because of geographic regions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomad
Stop fucking embarrassing yourself.

best china

"no"

>wikipedia
>stop fucking embarrassing yourself

Wikipedia isn't bad for rudimentary knowledge. Something you are lacking.

>rudimentary
>lacking