Global warming is a Chinese hoa-

>Global warming is a Chinese hoa-

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/425232/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle
web.archive.org/web/20080213042858/http://www.skepticalscience.com/page.php?p=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

global warming is real, doesn't mean it's man-made

global warming benefits norway either way, fuck flat coutnries

this summer was fucking fail. it has been like 10°C for weeks. so much for global warming.

>Weather is unseasonably cool
>"It's called climate change not global warming temperatures can both rise and fall"

>Weather is about right for the season
>"It's not about the day's weather climate is a long term trend"

>Weather is unseasonably hot
>"GLOBAL WARMING YOU SEE YOU SEE"

no

>Seth Borenstein
>Borenstein
>stein
dropped

Came here to post this. Why are these types of lefties so 'tarded?

fuk u

tfw you live on the gulf so every day is 125 degrees with a tropical storm once a week,,,,, why

>By SETH BORENSTEIN
>BORENSTEIN

First it was ice age, then acid rain, then ozone layer depletion, them global warming, now it's climate change.

The Guardian ran an article today where a britbong scientist debated a factless skeptic who said NASA fabricated a lot of data.

>97% of scientists agree...

There has never been in the history of modern civilization a 97% agreement on anything!

tfw live on the texas part of the gulf and it never rains and always hot and humid

Because they have no principles. They are all ad hoc all the time, the only constant is their certainty that they need more power.

>NASA
>trustworthy
pick one
>space
>real
pick one

>(((Borenstein)))

>(You)

fuck fuck fuck Northern Germany. I had nothing but rain and clouds.

>global warming is real, doesn't mean it's man-made
its real AND man-made.

by pure definition since weather is affected by everything.

its been raining for the last week where have you been. when it storms and thunders really loud i like to look outside and pretend im on an alien planet with craaaazy weather

>its real AND man-made.
>by pure definition since weather is affected by everything.
that's a very special kind of logic.

this would mean it's as much man made as whale made/dolphin made/spider made etc.

i think al gore here might be on to something

Borenstein sounds like an Adam Sandler joke.

I dont care.

we are at the tail end of an ice age, acid rain is a continuing issue, and climate change is an issue for you chinks of all people because you give no shits about destroying your fresh water supplies OOPS GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO EMIGRATE enjoy Canada

>recorded history

a little speck of time in a geological frame of reference

last year there was a tornado close to my house and it ripped trees out of our yard

literally thought i was gonna die

It's called climate change for a reason, covers all the bases for incoming global hydro carbon taxation - to enable the corrupt global totalitarian energy rationing police state.

If climate change is real or not doesn't matter, we should take care of our planet and minimize pollution as much as possible.

% of scientists agree...

The 97% crap was an IRL Australian shitpost.

>“only 41 papers — 0.3 percent of all 11,944 abstracts or 1.0 percent of the 4,014 expressing an opinion, and not 97.1 percent,” endorsed what Cook claimed.

>Surely the most suspicious “97 percent” study was conducted in 2013 by Australian scientist John Cook — author of the 2011 book Climate Change Denial: Heads in the Sand and creator of the blog Skeptical Science (subtitle: “Getting skeptical about global warming skepticism.”). In an analysis of 12,000 abstracts, he found “a 97% consensus among papers taking a position on the cause of global warming in the peer-reviewed literature that humans are responsible.” “Among papers taking a position” is a significant qualifier: Only 34 percent of the papers Cook examined expressed any opinion about anthropogenic climate change at all. Since 33 percent appeared to endorse anthropogenic climate change, he divided 33 by 34 and — voilà — 97 percent! When David Legates, a University of Delaware professor who formerly headed the university’s Center for Climatic Research, recreated Cook’s study, he found that “only 41 papers — 0.3 percent of all 11,944 abstracts or 1.0 percent of the 4,014 expressing an opinion, and not 97.1 percent,” endorsed what Cook claimed. Several scientists whose papers were included in Cook’s initial sample also protested that they had been misinterpreted. “Significant questions about anthropogenic influences on climate remain,” Legates concluded.

nationalreview.com/article/425232/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle

From the skeptical science website, ran by the great Australian scientist John Cook:

>This site was created by John Cook. I'm not a climatologist or a scientist but a self employed cartoonist and web programmer by trade

web.archive.org/web/20080213042858/http://www.skepticalscience.com/page.php?p=3

K so? Heat wave? Oh noez. It confirmed. All over. End of world now. GG.

>NASA buys Chinese components
>NASA sees what Chinese want them to see

oh and something about jews and niggers haha am i doin it right pol? cuck jew nigger! funni smart!

i think its man-bear-pigs who are behind this

Most of climatic data since the end of the 19th century is openly available.
If you do not wan't to run comparisons yourselves, some people already did it, and here is the outline:
Climate is barely keeping itself from going colder.
If you account for the explosion of the climate data in the last 20 years, we are actually getting colder.

Fuck you penguin try living in S. California and then denying global warming

Pretty sure the chips are made in US owned foundries and are designed by US companies. Taiwan != PRC.

Global warming only affects Africa, which is already a shithole. No one cares.

ad verecundiam

>NASA

First it was an ice age, then it was global warming, then it was climate change. I'm sorry that I'm not delusional enough to muster the max-level doublethink required to believe in global warming.