m.youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can even Armond possibly like this

>average rating: 1.7/10
jesus christ

good to see normies still have some standards

GOD IS STILL ALIVE GUYS
GOD IS STILL ALIVE

Why did a bunch of big names choose to be in this burning trash fire? Was it contractual obligations or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=mQI___0B00M

Is Sony baffled right now or did they see this coming?

8/10? That's actually pretty good.

That makes sense. I guess I forgot that artistic integrity no longer exists in the film world.

Is that a challenge?

>even reddit is saying it's shit
wtf I like The Emoji Movie now

Sony's dead. Bury them.

.8/10

It's out of 100.

Also, how did a movie like this even happen? Actual effort went into its creation. Even respected actors and actresses signed on to this project.

Did any of the 1000s of people that invested years of their career into creating this actually believe it would be well received, let alone turn a profit? Was anyone involved truly invested in this? Did anyone truly care? Are producers in Hollywood truly so out of touch with the average adult or child that they'd believe this was the least bit captivating or marketable?

I'm starting to believe the people in control of this shit actually have no idea what they're doing anymore and are literally leading each other off a cliff.

Hopefully another Sony hack comes around I really wanna read the emails discussing this one

Knowing Sony, I don't think they even changed their passwords after the hack.

>let alone turn a profit?
It still might. Rotten Tomatoes says that 60% of users are interested in seeing it. Hopefully the negative press will tank it and somebody will have to kill himself over this shit.

>Sony killed Popeye to make this garbage
Burn in hell Jewish scum

The official Critic Consensus is literally just a picture of the No-Entry emoji

Incredible

It's another movie by committee. Which means no matter how bad it is, it must have enough market research behind it to get some ROI. Probably little shits aged 8-11 will drag their parents and siblings to this. Movies geared towards children make 2X the money they should because parents have to accompany.

With films like this they production house should offer swigs of whiskey with the purchase of 2+ tickets.

I'll wait for the upcoming fidget spinner movie.

Don't forget about the TRILOGY of Tetris movies
No I'm not making that up

this just makes me curious about the movie

please be a box office success
please be the new transformers

If anything, it cost less than the Angry Birds Movie, but that movie at least had some anti-foreign pro-European sentiment as a plus.

Can't wait for it to be rushed to DVD. I have to see how bad it is but i'm not buying a movie ticket to find out

What did Sony do to piss off the reviewers?

calling it now. armond will call it a brilliant and misunderstood satire on the the modern technological world. he will be the only positive review giving it a 1% fresh rating.

fuck sony though. they deserve everything they get. i have no idea why their film division hasn't gone bankrupt. they just make awful decision after awful decision.

will /ourguy/ make a cameo?

did sony forget to pay their shills?

actors don't give a shit about voiceover work.

nobody sees their faces and it's an incredibly easy gig. they can record their entire part in a day or two. they'll gladly sign up to do awful shit as long as the check clears.

It will still make 3 billion dollars and get a sequel

- Emoji universe is set for 5 movies, until 2023
- Expected 10 bil revenue.
- *Plaisanterie*
- continue with plans for venom/emoji crossover in 2025. 15 bil expected

They put out Baby Driver. Didn't make blockbuster money, but it was dirt cheap to make.

>normie "memes": the movie

Don't do it.

Definitely. They sit in a voice booth, no make-up or dress required, and can goof around and have fun. It's the easiest work they ever do.

every other movie i've ever seen on that site has like 95% or higher of users wanting to see it. i don't even know how that's possible, but 60% might be the lowest i've ever seen.

what did they want to sell spider man to disney/marvel for? like 6 billion or something crazy?

they thought disney was going to pay more for spider man (after 2 disappointing box office returns) than the $4 billion they paid for star wars and indiana jones.

they made an awful fucking movie. they're actually pretty good at it.

>1.7/10
2/10

>right now its at 2.2/10
Slow and steady wins the race, boys

if they had any balls they would have used the shit emoji

Seriously I feel like half the people on here could be payed by Sony to tell them if a movie idea is good or not, and it would be shockingly successful

you're probably right. if Sup Forums took over sony's film division we couldn't possibly do a worse job. it might result in a power struggle between Sup Forumstards and the non-retards here though.

Money laundering. That's why movie studios makes shit moves like these.

This was Sean Connery's last film
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s

How is this possible?

He could barely talk by that point, holy shit

>Slliigh sluugh addessensure
Ahh, classic Connery.

I don't get why people get angry over movies made for 7 year olds. It's a dumb concept but kids would probably find it a lot more funny then an adult would, and they're the ones the movie is made for.

It just sucks for the parents who have to sit through it for their kid.

this should effectively kill emojis and we can all go back to using :) and :( like we used to.

we did it reddit!

>if it's for kids, it's okay for it to be shit
Fuck off

t. brony

what the fug
he's incomprehensible, how did this even get made?

Because if you're a responsible parent you have to sit and watch the movie in the theater with said 7 year old.

>It's out of 100.

Holy shit.

Why does this rabbit have such a fat ass?

THICC

He's the face the audience makes

Because it's a BAD move for 7 year olds.

DUDE THE EMOJI MOVIE IS LIKE LITERALLY THE WORST THING IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF MAN LMAO XDDDD