What is his problem?

What is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

comingsoon.net/movies/news/874803-showtime-orders-stephen-colberts-white-house-animated-series
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. underage that was probably 10 years old during bush's presidency

this is nothing new for conservative presidents you fucking moron

Why so much Colbert spam today? What did he say to trigger so many Sup Forumstards?

i'm not gonna list them out but i can tell you the least of his problems though
high ratings

I just ignore these people now

he's triggering drumpfkins

comingsoon.net/movies/news/874803-showtime-orders-stephen-colberts-white-house-animated-series

Colbertposting is dead. Stop.

Sup Forumstards are obsessed with saying that Colbert is obsessed with Trump, even they're probably just as obsessed with Trump as Colbert is (actually probably much, much more).

Sup Forumstards are literally the largest group of mentally ill in America, and now they're beginning to advocate violence we can now start to take action against those scum

I imagine his problem is Donald Trump OP.

Deeply closeted homosexual

He is based and triggers conservashits.

Look at all these triggered leftists :^)

Look at them, and laugh.

You're correct but Colbert still sucks and was a poor choice as Letterman's replacement.

I wish I was so ignorant that I didn't notice how Trump is ruining our country every single day.

DUDE REPUBLICANS

>it's a teenbro whose main board is Sup Forums and found Sup Forums in the last 2 years interprets people telling him to fuck off with the weak shitposts as being 'triggered' episode

Look at the webm in OP's image
Try doing the same thing with Letterman and Bush. You can't
And Trump has been president for 8 months, not 8 years
Fuck off

Libtards BTFO! How will they ever recover?

EDIT: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

That's because Letterman wasn't a hack that relied on political humor all the time. I'm not really a fan of Fallon but he seems to be aware that it grows tiresome quickly.