Assange Has Clinton On The Ropes

thefederalist.com/2016/08/15/does-wikileaks-have-hillary-clintons-october-surprise/

How can Hillary and CTR possibly recover at this rate now?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BG5LI7dBdys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't wait until October. Fuck.

>Assange Has Clinton On The Ropes
assange is literally stuck in a cubicle his whole life and he has her on the ropes. riiiiight.

Huge sliding will happen in the next few weeks, up until October. Maybe even then.

Nice try Hilldog

yeah, trump will accidentally reveal his naked putin tattoo.

They will be released right after Olympics

Screen cap this

you meant this

CTR will run out of money, and cease to care. You will know the day it happens because you won't see anyone supporting her, besides CNN.
I hope Hillary can't recover.

Well she is spending tens of millions on shills, like you, so I'd say yes, he does have her on the ropes. Hopefully the shill budget dries up and backers like Soros don't replenish the account due to fear of being exposed more, then it all falls apart for Hillary and crew.

He just dumped a bunch of cables essentially proving that Soros is the puppetmaster.

Kinda validates what FBIbro said about a month and a half ago.

Assange is just Aussie shitposting IRL. He's already irrelevant or the US would've leaned on Ecuador to have him coughed up years ago.

Based destiny sister's!
Also check them!

Hopefully the shill budget dries up, and Soros and crew don't replenish the account.
Sure, explain the shill army Hillary has then? It's basically damage control and all eyes are on Soros and crew, doubt they replenish the account.

It's pointless anyway she could literally eat a live baby on live TV and dumbfucks would still vote for her.
Like my older brother i tell him every time i see him about all the horible shit she has done. But it does not matter he just shoves his head farther into the sand and refuses to listen.

CTR here. Trump is doing all the work for us. Even is Assange releases emails Trump will say
something controversial to cover it up.

You never had a choice, Drumpfkins.

Even if*

What happens when the shill budget dries up and they get pissed off no more $2,000 per month for shit posting for Hillary? You think with all eyes on Soros he's going to fund them again? I bet he's pretty worried and going to distance himself from Hillary right about now.

The shill budget will never dry up.
Replenished ad absurdum ad infinitum.

This is why I think Trump was controlled opposition the whole time. They knew the leaks were coming so they get Trump to act like a clown and distract everyone.

Too bad your money is drying up. Not to mention we have all your dox information as well. You fucked up CTR

keep this bumped

You have nothing you dumb nigger. Just accept that Trump is working with us and welcome our new madam President.

Mmm hmmm, with all eyes on Soros, he will most likely run and bail on Hillary like the parasitic vampire he is.

The reverse is much more likely to be true -- in fact, you can see it, with all the beaten puppet primary candidates attacking Trump and trying to get HRC to win.

She will continue to fund it until election day. She has spent over 250 million dollars on the election so far. The seven million she has spent to corrupt the record is nothing to her war chest. What I would like to know is how much she has spent loosing minions to the abyss that is pol?

A lot considering the activity here, they blew through their CTR budget real fast, wouldn't be surprised if they're on the ropes again for another cash injection.

she could pull a Jeb and spend all of that and not win

Before that one thread got deleted I saved this

>CTR here
>Serbian flag

So Clinton fabricates evidence, destroys Kosovo, bombs the hospital in Belgrade. And you're on the side of Clinton?

How fucked up are you?

Does he like Pizza?

L-leaks in 30 minutes g-guys.

Hillary looks just fine guys, nothing propping her up alright, she's just a little tired, yea, just a little tired, and doped up on anti-psychotic meds.

youtube.com/watch?v=BG5LI7dBdys
Biden Shows Childhood Scranton Home To Clinton Aug 15th

< Trump- 2016
bump

bamp

Hillary can kill the CTR shills to shut them up.