youtube.com/watch?v=RzJ3QjBsqM0
youtube.com/watch?v=DHW-q8oD3gE
youtube.com/watch?v=qkSykyflado
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:)

stop making these threads

go away

meant to reply to

why does this thread make you so angry that you pretend to be me?

rude

how do i delete this post? i posted in the wrong wrong thread

you can't delete other peoples posts unfortunately

guys i think someone hacked into my Sup Forums account and is now pretending that i'm pretending to be another poster

dumb d*Noids

true, danes are retarded people

>tfw no KARA INEK gf

ok?

BIG WHITE COCKS

stop

CHI
Thread seems to have had a quality start. Anyways have you been following the olympics at all? I seem to be getting up a little too late to catch most of the things and even when I do I usually don't bother but I watched a little today. Though I probably could watch some events before I go to sleep since I usually go to sleep so late. Though interesting events are in the minority in the olympics.

no, none of the winter sports interest me

bump

Atleast there will be champions league to watch tomorrow.

it just doesn't seem worth it to bother doing anything

i thought it was starting today

life's such a drag now a days

i wonder if we'll ever be able to climb out of this hole, it just seems impossible

Nah. A bit under 20 hours untill the games start.

>the same three losers are always here

HAHAHAHAHA

four including you

I check this thread every week or two you op and the fin are always here Haha kill yourselves already

I don't think it will a normal life is no longer an option

who's playing?
stop being rude

you sound successful

Keep crying about being a loser on a taiwanese forum hahahaha
>wahh wahhh I can't climb out of this hole
Lmao

Juventus-tottenham and basel-manchester city
Juventus-tottenham is the game to watch since the other one has no intrigue. I probably wouldn't watch basel-manchester city if it was the only game tbqh.

being rude doesn't make you any better

Juventus-tottenham and basel-manchester city
Juventus-tottenham is the game to watch since the other one has no intrigue. I probably wouldn't watch basel-manchester city if it was the only game tbqh.

ok, i'll try to watch

Hi /chi/

All the Dutchies went to bed and don't know any good letsplays to watch in bed anymore.

Watch curling, it's one of the comfiest sports in existance.

CLAIMING THIS THREAD FOR SPAIN!

I'm not into sports, but sometimes the olympics can be comfy. I missed everything during these olympics though, because if I watch them it's with my gf and she's taking care of her mother who fell down the stairs.
It's already Dutch land.

Oh well the curling game ended just now, I only caught the end. I don't know what it is about curling but I find it to be very comfy to watch.

Netherlands is also rightful Spanish clay

Must be all that brushing and the smooth transition.
No, Spain got their asses kicked out.

where you been?

Sleeping, building my pc, went to visit my little brother (he had knee surgery) some streaming, shitposting in different discords. I had a small moment where I slept during the night instead of the day. It happens sometimes.

nice, at least you have some things to do

>mfw CHI with no identity problems

Did you parents ever tell you about your ancestors or what?

You know me, always trying to keep myself entertained somehow. Now I'm listening to music /deutsch/ gave me.

is it all dutch music? lately i've been staying up just listening to music

/deutsch/ is german. /nederdraad/ is dutch. They gave me 2 german songs and I think it's a Japanese album. The post is here All the Dutchies are sleeping, I'm the nightbumper.

oh my bad i got it all confused

I can't speak Spanish and my mom can't speak English. The cultural divide between Mexicans and some CHIs is real as fuck.

I knew I had heard that japanese guys name before. At one point I was thinking of watching the movie the piano song is from but I just haven't gotten around to do it nor am I that interested in watching it tbqh, but maybe at some point.
youtube.com/watch?v=LGs_vGt0MY8

>I can't speak Spanish
>mom can't speak English

Chis who can't speak Spanish make me sick also your mom has been here how long and she still can't speak the fucking language? What a fucking joke.

It's okay, you're not the first one making that mistake and probably not the last one.
*staart*
That sounds familiar. What is that from.

I can barely speak Spanish but its not like it matters, my family are only in the US because they were on the losing side of a war in their old country and have completely cut ties with it. We just avoid other Salvadorans just as much as the Mexicans since most of them and their kids are fucking Leftists and lose their shit when they find out about my folks being on the Government side of the shooting

Love this meme

I'm glad you like it.

how does this even happen?

what does this day?
if you want i can send you some music as well

It says
>why does that nerd stares at me, mo?
>hey bitch, why do you stare at my girl?

And I would love some music.

It's from merry christmas mr lawrence, a movie about some british officer as a prisoner of war in a japanese camp during world war 2.

I've probably seen it when I was younger, but can't remember anything from it. Need to rewatch it then.

ok here
youtube.com/watch?v=MKhuZGk5qZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=RzJ3QjBsqM0
youtube.com/watch?v=DHW-q8oD3gE
youtube.com/watch?v=qkSykyflado

muchas gracias

kek

wait what does CHI stand for?

Can you imagine being a CHI? I don't think I could live life tbhonest

If you have to ask then you really need to go back to r*ddit.

de nada
don't have to

goodnight /chi/

goodnight