I'm scared bros

I'm scared bros

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498933734671.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it deserves to be nominated. That doesn't mean it should win, but I thought it was 10x better than all the other capeshit out there.

LOL

Nice shill thread pajeet

yep nominated but dunkino is best picture

Literally no chance

Logan has 100000% more chance of an oscar

the pinnacle of female filmmaking

Literally no one remembers Logan.

Zack directed that scene thou.

Has zero chance at a nomination. The closest capeshit will ever get is Dark Knight.

Logan's third act ruined everything that came before when it devolved into kiddy-power shit

Holy fuck

You're a moron

Is that real? Thats laughably bad?

>We are in a year where Capeshit is being considered for best picture

I really dont get it, i watched Wonderwomen the other day and it was terribly average. I mean dont get me wrong its not bad but its not some fucking masterpiece either

Its just a fucking bunch of nothing

>DC is going get more Oscars

This can't be happening!! Marvel's in charge here!!

no, he's right

>ITT: people pretending they haven't seen the same webm for weeks

Meh, you must not see capeshit...thats pretty much normal stuff for these movies.
You people shit on Snyder but at least he tries to make cinematic experiences.

Cry more Pakis

Agreed, and I normally prefer DC films. This was so bland I didn't understand all three hype at all.

Great movie overall but the third act fucked it bad, it could be a 9/10 movie but the ending really turned it into a 6/10.

whats the point of deflecting bullets if shes invincible?

I like Snyder. That's just a really terrible scene. Like it doesnt even look like they tried to make it look like it wasnt green screen

>fighting with her wrists

>"And the winner goes to...Wonder Woman!"
>Patty is awestruck and Chris Pine/Gal Gadot who're sitting between her are hugging and kissing her with excitement.
>Still amazed about the whole thing she gives her speech.
>"First off I would like thank Zack Snyder..."
how would the internet numales and Sup Forums react?

They wouldn't because none of that is going to happen.

Not to get all Sup Forums on you, but it's mostly because it was the first 'real' superhero movie with a female lead. I agree it's watchable, but the people treating it like some revolutionary piece of of film-making are doing so for that reason.

Probably revisionism, which is happening regards WW's run anyway.

nominations alone will destroy Sup Forums ahahahahahahahaha

>Academy Award nominee Patty Jenkins

>pakis
>implying that's not samefag
unless Sup Forums got more newfags that all other boards combined getting so much "oh wow i never saw this b4, is so shitty" after all those weeks is impossible

hehe

>Academy Award nominee Gal Gadot
Sup Forums IN FLAMES

WW even being nominated for either award would be the best red pill moment. Even DCucks would be forced to admit it's critical praise had more to do with politics than quality given that none of nolan's films received such acclaim. i hope it wins best picture.

It won't even get nominated. They hate capeshit

glad wb is wasting money on it though

This dumpster fire gets nominated but Jordan Peele gets best director (and not just because he's black), and Dunkirk gets best picture.

>tfw Gal Gadot doesn't even have tits so she can't do that

Nah m8 this is Nolan's year

Gal Gadot has no tits

lmao imagine the butthurt. Sup Forums will never recover

its critical acclaim has to do with being a quality superhero movie, which means it gets over a 90% on RT. That's just how it works.

>implying that anyone but company war fags on Sup Forums hated this movie.

But it's not best picture worthy. no sane person could back this but a DCuck or a SJW. red pills will be dispersed to the masses and taint the film long term.

It'll win an Oscar for something because MUH YASSS QUEEN, even more since Trump BTFO of Trannies in the military

I can tell you the best Director now, Dunkirk, not even fucking with you.

I think Life should get something, or was Life last year?

Really makes you think

>makes a lot of money
>waste on something that won't pay off

someone post the whip scene against ares

As if I needed more reason to know the Oscars are a joke. Making The Rock and Gal Gadot members of the Academy wasn't enough.

That whole final fight was pretty bad, kinda left a bad taste in my mouth after enjoying everything else.

Gal Gadot will win a Golden Globe and be nominated for an Oscar

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498933734671.webm

KEK

i am perplexed
the movie is brendan fraser the mummy tier

I felt the exact same way. As soon as Ares shows up the movie nosedives, it was genuinely a good capeshit up to that point

Is it a comedy?

aka great?

I've followed the Oscar race closely for 10+ years. No chance it gets anything outside of techs.

is there a category for those types of films, it can win that for sure

It's probably kino of the year for me. Hate to say it famalam.

t. woman who watches 3 kinos a year

i hope it does win some oscars

it will confirm the absolute shilling and agenda, which is obvious enough, actually

literally tell me one moment that was entertaining to you. Seriously, please. This movie was complete shit and I have no idea why anyone would say it is better than anything. It was even worse than episode 7

when diana tries to run through the revolving door with her sword

>The whole movie is spent with Wonder Woman talking about fighting Ares.
>Throughout the movie they hint at the possibility that Ares isn't real and that he's just a metaphor for all the cruelty,hatred and violence within men's hearts and Wonder Woman realizing this grows up to understand that the evil in this world can't be defeated so easily and all of this is even hinted at even more during the climax when Chris Pine's character says that he can't explain why men are like that. That maybe that's just all we are.
>LOL NOPE HERE COMES ARES IN FULL PS2 GLORY DRESSED IN SAURON'S ARMOR TO GET IN A FIST FIGHT WITH WONDER WOMAN.

Just fucking nuke us, North Korea.

Yeah little kids aren't badass or threatening. Sorry user you lose but thanks for playing.

Its between Logan and WW in the capeshit category. The Lego Batman might even pull an upset in terms of wins.

I unironically think Snyder's kino was going to have a much more depressing ending with no Ares and then they fucked it all up with the meme ending.

The movie is a shit just like Jurassic World.

If this is nominated for anything it will cause a shitstorm of nuclear proportions because half the libtards praise Gal and this movie because they see it as feminist, but the other half want her dead for defending israel killing muslim terrorists, so we would then see a war of who wins in being the bigger victim group of the current year, women or muslims

>2016
>BvS FLOPPED!!!
>2017
>BvS was a commercial success, but a critical failure
Nice revisionism.

I could see this getting best leading actress.
Although its mostly because there's so little competition for it.

At this point I hope it wins. Just collapse the whole damn thing. I no longer care

It has a chance for noms with technical features, and a very very small one with director

But its both things, Ares is there but it's only exploiting human nature. That's why Wonder Woman decides to keep fighting, because she knows men are capable of both the most noble and despicable acts, and influence from people like her (or Ares) could be what determines if they act one way or another.

>Wonder Woman is going to pass Deadpool's worldwide grosses any day now before she passes 800 million worldwide

Huh, I could have sworn until recently that while Deadpool was still below's BvS's global BO he was still over 800 million.

Guess it's that hard for solo superhero movies to pass 800 million even if they're novel.

No.

The point is moot once ares shows up and gets the fucking flaming sauron armor and throws punches with wonder woman.

No, it isn't. Diana herself spells it out for you. You probably didn't listen over the sound of your rageboner.

Charlie singing everybody's ears out for miles just because Diana wanted to lift his spirits a little.

u suck

This was not only somewhat funny but 100% Diana.

How the fuck did Suicide Squad get an Oscar last year then? (granted, it wasn't a very important category...)

The hype is because it's finally a DC "universe" entry that didn't absolutely suck. Not sucking is what the DC camp considers a masterpiece. It should not get a nomination.

Well why the fuck not?

>the DC camp considers a masterpiece.
You must've missed the great reviews and word of mouth that has it beating movies that opened much higher than it did. If it was only DC fans ,or SJWs or jews who liked the movie, it wouldn't be doing so well at the box office.

Don't forget
>have the literal god of war played by a pudgy English dude with a tache in his mid 50s
I love David THewlis but he was not right for this role

He was great in the reveal scene.

This is literally 0/10

How was he in the flashback scene when he got cast out of Heaven, er I mean Olympus, by God, er, I mean Zeus? They should at least have cast a different actor for that.

Also it's fucked up that the villain of the movie is the guy who wants to sign the Armistice and stop the war as soon as possible

The whole way it was set up before the fight is worse.

>fighting the commander in the tower and not one person being notified despite great visibility
>Chris Pine blowing himself up, and dispersing the chemical agent far and wide instead of landing the payload somewhere safe.
>Wonder woman landing right in front of Chris so a goodbye scene can happen
> No hints that the moustache man was Ares throughout the movie
> Chris trying to obtain chemicals weapon information by seduction - even though a disfigured woman should know exactly what's up
> The JV team following Chris Pine had no plan other than hoping they are in the right location where the plane was taking off and taking shots from behind rubble

The script needed work at the end, the wierd CGI fight was the least of its problems.

Oscars are already a complete joke, nothing wins on actual merit, just how much ass-kissing went on behind the scenes. WW winning would just confirm it.

Please if any superhero movie this year deserves and Oscar it would be Logan.

well it happens 2 ways,
1) everything else DCU related was so bad, WW looked amazing in comparison
2)women are incredibly stupid and have no idea what a good movie actually it

considering how much money the Twilight movies made and how every woman I know thinks they are amazing works of art I'm going with #2

Holy shit Patty is Hot.

not with that third act it doesn't.

And yes, Logan's third act as a whole is worse than the ten minutes or so where WW falls apart towards the end.

I liked Dogan but no...

Johnny Cash was better used by Snyder too.

>Also it's fucked up that the villain of the movie is the guy who wants to sign the Armistice and stop the war as soon as possible

He didn't actually want to sign the armistice you dummy, he was just stalling for time and blocking any attempt to go after Ludendorff because he knew the gas would be dropped in only a few days time

Does some great things, but it's not oscar worthy. I feel like if any franchise film does anything different then it's immediately some glorious all-time art film to normies and i'm getting pretty sick and tired of it. The only franchise films that come close to or are on that caliber are The Dark Knight, Empire Strikes Back, Aliens, Logan, etc. It's best when a sequel is its own thing.