Would you accept thousands of Irish immigrants into your country?

Would you accept thousands of Irish immigrants into your country?
Our Prime Minister is opening the floodgates for these O'Mmigrants.

Are the irish still white or are we importing muhammad O'Connor?

Why would it matter, you filthy fascist?

The irish might be white niggers but they're still better than actual niggers

proofs that you're lowering requirements?
Canada seems comfy

Canadians are so lucky. Our white niggers are fucking slavs.

I want to live in Vancouver and have sex with many a Asian womens.

Yes, everyone should have the right to suffer with us in Sudan

>Would you accept thousands of Irish immigrants into your country?
>Our Prime Minister is opening the floodgates for these O'Mmigrants
We have some Irish illegals. They are fine and assimilate.

Most Irish are pikeys these days. Best not to trust an Irish unless you want to get scammed.

i'll let you judge

at least, it certainly won't improve the genepool

imagine the mutts between irish and chinks

why would irish people be in need of immigrating? i thought ireland was good

This is the first time I've seen a non-Brit use pikey. I don't know how to feel about this.

If you saw the women there you'd do the same

There are shortages of Kartoffeln in Japan, so I don't know.

This. Same with England

Yes, Irish people helped us once and we will repay the favor.

Sure, I get the right to live and work there, so it is fair.

Batallón de San Patricio ;_; The US killed our Irish and Anglo immigrants. They fucking died for us.

>hurr durr a fucking leaf, muh bestiality etc etc
>everyone wants to move here

So do i hans

You think they are restricted to your islands, that's cute. They are everywhere now.

Why do you hate drink drivers so much, Canada?
Even the States doesn't mind.

I'd accept immigrants from anywhere if they have a college-level education, a signed job offer or some other indication that they'll be a contributing member of society.

Ok we get the Irish and you get our africans ok?

Stoned driving is the perferred type of dui here

you sure you aren't thinking of romany gyppos?

We already do. Hundreds of thousands of the years.

>Liverpool
>Anglo

>that webm
>this thread
the irony

And that's how you get lots of Chinamen and Indians.

Idk I went to England last year and the white girls weren't THAT bad looking, sure there are some uggos, but they're everywhere

many people do not understand how big canada is

it's the second largest country on the planet and even if all their population live on the border there is enough habitable land to fit uk and france, more people = larger economy that can benefit from branching out geographically, immigration always helps canada, even if there are some real estate setbacks

no we're all ugly and beady don't come here

This is true but they still apply relatively high standards of immigration to non-shitskins.
Fuck, I wish I didn't drop out of uni.

but those people wouldn't settle in the wilderness, they would settle in the cities. same in Finland, we have the lowest population density in EU but do you think immigrants go out to live in the forests?

Nah, your girls are cute britbro

the requirements are based on merit unless you are a refugee. the process is fair regardless of race.

that's a big "unless"

>Growth the moment he takes over
>Only substantial fall happens when it's also happening in every market in the world

What was your image meant to prove?

we like refugee's and we don't typically have a big problem with them. a little more then 10% of our immigrants are refugee's. I don't think we have a immigration cap in canada for skilled workers or people with work permits so it's not like the refugee's are taking up other applicants space.

really?
i mean i do drive drunk all the time but i thought canadians would be less pissed off by that
I know denver CO hates alcoholics

>more people = larger economy

No it doesn't, what flyover retards fail to understand is that infrastructure builds economies, cities are kings of money for a reason, packed industry. Businesses do not want to be opened across 2000km of prairies where shipping, partnerships, transit, etc are all astronomical and slow.

Rural Saskatchewan will never, ever, by fundamental laws of economy, ever be a business hub. The cities will.

none of those countries are tightening Irish immigration, just immigration in general. what a non article

No. Send them home.

t. Occupied Ireland

>I'd accept immigrants from anywhere if they have a college-level education

Enjoy having Helchinki then, that same logic caused Hongcouver to be a thing.

Kill yourself Sup Forumstard.

By all means. Chinks seem to have pretty good work ethic and with our laws and society it could make a nice combination. I don't have anything inherently against other colored people, I just don't want more people coming here to leech on social services.

And honestly we already need more people that are net tax payers.

>Chinks seem to have pretty good work ethic

Yes, they also have a hive mentality and go from hard working, happy contributors to hostile racists the moment they hit a decent population density that allows them to get away with it. You can't walk down half of Vancouver or Surreys streets without getting stared down or treated like a black man walking through Beijing.

I used to be as foolish as you, at one point I would have gladly said they were Canada's best immigrant group.

Don't make the same mistake we did.

Irish are part of the founding stock of Canada. anyone from the British Isles is an honorary canadian as far as I'm concerned. more canadian than any pajeet or chink could be in 10 generations

t. Seamus O'Flanagan

Yes, I would accept many Irish girls in my house

the Muslim population of canada is like 3/4 times higher than ours.

Experience breeds a desire to not want any more.

the US has much much more habitable land than the US. really we are a much smaller country than what it looks like

Only the ones with a significant percentage of Iberian descent. The Celt and Anglo ones are not welcome here

Hardly any economic growth in Canada.

t. shareesh patel

Oh obviously the number of them should be limited per year, and try to combat the formation of ethnic neighbourhoods. We don't really have any of those yet, which is pretty rare in 2018. Not even for shitskins.
>without getting stared down or treated like a black man walking through Beijing.
Yeah but they're puny manlets, so who cares? We both know I'm of superior race so why would I feel bad about their contempt? It's like a poor man giving dirty looks to a wealthy man, do you think he cares?

Visa free travel (ESTA) makes you declare you have not been arrested or convicted for a "crime of moral turpitude" - unless there are aggregating factors DUI doesn't count.
Fucking leafs ban for 10 years after conviction. 5 if one gets a very expensive visa and some good goy certificates.

>treated like a black man walking through Beijing.

You really gonna make that comparison? Are you THAT insecure?

Also, drink driving is very, very bad and you shouldn't do it, user. Seriously

>i do drive drunk all the time
were you also given birth to in the back of an RV without wheels?

>many people do not understand how big canada is
Does it have tigers though?

Get a job muhammad

His job is shitposting on Sup Forums at the bequest of the merkel regime.

>What was your image meant to prove?

Nothing. It's just a meme, lad.

>Yeah but they're puny manlets, so who cares?

You care when you can't eat at a restaurant or rent a house without pay 50% more than they charge Asians because they own everything.

You become the exploited foreigner in your own home. I don't think you grasp this due to your lack of experiencing it.

That's why I said we must impose quotas. Also everything is so fucking heavily regulated here I doubt they could make it work anyway.

Yes, Irishmen are total bros and the women are qt3.14s.

>wh*Tes literally can't handle their own medicine
BASED ZHANGS

Pretty much every Irish temp worker I've seen here has been in construction, but they didn't seem like bad people

don't listen to this man canada is tiny no bigger than new york we're full don't come here unless you're a qt

Don't you have a truck to drive, achmed?

What? All we're doing is ramping up the repatriation of illegal residents, some of them happen to be Irish. Some 50,000 Irish are believed to be living in the country illegally.

Actually barely any Irish have been deported
its only brown people trump wants to get rid of

just come on over and find out Shamus

I know no Irish mate to share a Guinness with.

No, they are niggers with pale skin.

>white people pls come:_:

Irish irish or "irish" irish?

If first, yes, if second, no.

The Irish unironically put the christchurch rebuild back years with their subpar tradesmanship

t. butthurt chinkshit colonist that didn't get bigger contracts

>non whites getting contracts in christchurch

haha yeah nah

As long as they're redhairs they're free to come in

We have more abos.

Because niggers a shit.

I want Irish immigrants, we only get Nordics and Germans these days.

stop crying cucks, this is our site.

they can't afford anywhere near what those two groups can

My boyfriend is Irish and he's awful. Unironically drinks too much, is argumentative and I can't understand half the shit he says. I support tightening migration as I don't want more of these in my country

Only Scots Irish.

Saskatchewan is literally New Ukraine. And there are S*rbs everywhere

So canadabros how badly is Trudeau gonna fuck your justice system since that CREEp Dindu got killed?

that fella that died robbing a farmer with his indian gang?

what a shame

a fair few potato people go to my uni, we have a fair bit of collaborative work and exchange programs with ireland

BUT I WANT IRISH NOT GERMANICS

I already feel uneasy