What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html
hotair.com/archives/2016/07/02/another-mass-shooting-by-an-illegal-immigrant-whod-been-deported-multiple-times/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqn3V8EJVPg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

80 percent of Mexican women crossing the border get raped

chyna

It should be read as "their rapists". "They're rapists" is how the media reported it because it sounds bad, but what Trump was originally talking about was how Mexico does not send their good people over the border, or "their rapists".

He said THEIR RAPISTS

As in the Mexican government is sending their rapists because they don't want to pay for prisons

but were they asking for it?

That many of the illegal immigrants have a criminal background, and 80%of women get raped when they cross the border

Isn't the quote everyone likes to misquote something along the lines of
>"The mexicans don't send their best, they send their worst, the rapists, the robbers etc."
?

He spoke the truth actually.

In Mexico it is a known fact that if you want a woman you just kind of take one. There is no real rule of law to step in and say 'Hey, don't do that!' Rape in Mexico is pretty much everywhere so people are desensitized. It's no big deal.

So then they come over -here- with that mindset.

Not all illegals are the wonderful people that SJWs paint them to be.

I think any logical person can come to this conclusion.

Give OP his 0.05 cents.

i'm pretty sure he meant this
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

And I am deadly honest about that. Everybody is getting raped south of the border. If there is any retribution it's vigilante style. But if you are a woman and you have no family... Well you're gonna get passed around like a joint.

But you won't find the stats of sexual assaults in Mexico easily. I wonder why that is?

They're rapists.

THEIR rapists

Mexican criminals that cross the borders tend to have higher rape rates. Pretty logical.

But they are rapists.

With this statement, [Donald Trump] implied that [illegal immigrants] are [rapists].

You spelled "their" wrong.

The Mexican government is pushing THEIR criminals over into the USA, THEIR murderers, THEIR rapists.

And by the way, 80% of the women coming across the border get raped by fellow Mexicans.
And that's a statistic by the border patrol because they have to treat them.

80%, why not 81% ?

Just like how South Africa is a fucking hole. An absolute hole.

Source: Two Afrikaners I know. It gets scrubbed and painted over by the media but you would be shocked, absolutely SHOCKED to know South Africa isn't a good place to live.

I'm supposed to identify with the creep sitting there dreaming about bestiality? Fucking Canada, man.

RACIST!

1% of a Mexican isn't enough to treat

They are MEXICO's RAPISTS.

Rapists of Mexico.

Their(mexico's) rapists.

Mexico is sending us THEIR rapists.

Stuff like this:

hotair.com/archives/2016/07/02/another-mass-shooting-by-an-illegal-immigrant-whod-been-deported-multiple-times/

You can't rape the willing

why is he imagining trump getting railed by a horse

thats hot and all, but a little out of left field

youtube.com/watch?v=Jqn3V8EJVPg

>3 cents has been deposited into your account.

If he keeps making gaffs like that, I wonder what his negotiations with China and North Korea will be like.

How badly will foreign leaders misunderstand him ?