Is Sup Forums so contrarian that they now pretend to like the emoji movie??

is Sup Forums so contrarian that they now pretend to like the emoji movie??

It depends, what are reddit's thoughts on it?

they hated it

fucking plebs

fuck off shill

the film is funny

It was good. Misunderstood.

pure emojikino

they have no taste

I don't think even Sup Forums is contrarian enough to like this piece of shit

fucking typical
it was an amazing film

i'm not seeing a reason to dislike it
all im hearing is that its not original

XDDD

It's the only movie I've heard of based on emojis, so I don't know what the fuck Reddit is talking about.

>XDDD
>no counter-arguments
typical redditor

The Emoji Movie (2017) goes to show that you should never bet against Sony, after the massive success of Spider-Man: Homecoming, this film makes it two home runs in a row! Packed with a star studded cast and great visuals, The Emoji Movie will have you laughing from beginning to end, and may just make you think about the nature of the tech-driven world we live in today.

well hellllooo reddit

Then we love it.

wtf?? I love the emoticon movie now!

no, that's just the Jodorowsky shit-fetish fashion. they'll upvote anything brown and runny that comes from an ass.

:o

it made me lmfaoroflcopter xd

Of course fedora-tipping redditors can't grasp multi-layered ironic satire when they see it. I just watched it and I was literally in shock by how one thing can be so kíno. It wasn't meant to be a comedy; it wasn't meant to be a kids movie. It was supposed to be watched as an allegory for the modern world's blind acceptance of anything that's presented as being cool just for its own sake. The very act of watching the movie was it telling you "See? You like to use emojis everyday and so does everyone around you so you have to watch this because you're part of the grotesque machine that is modern pop culture". The screen was laughing at me and I enjoyed every moment of it. Of course Reddictor McAtheists won't ever understand that, their small "le epic upboat XD" brains could never allow them to pull their heads out of their asses and really appreciate the art that is Le Filmé Emojie. Fuck reddit, man. The movie was great.

I can't wait to see the replies to this.

Did that guy who got dubs end up seeing it?

>Of course fedora-tipping redditors can't grasp multi-layered ironic satire when they see it.
Always use post-ironic in pastas, no one really knows what it means but everybody uses it when they try to sound smart.

checked

it's where people have gotten so used to pure irony people now mix sincerity and irony interchangeably, either as a purposeful performance or in the case of Sup Forums naturally because that's what the subculture has acclimatized them to

e.g. I don't know if what you were saying is ironic to get replies from people explaining the concept to you and I don't even know if this response is ironic or not since why would I even reply to something I think might be bait unless I'm just doing the same thing and whats the difference from having a real conversation or some ironic dumb conversation if you get the enjoyment of people replying to you either way

10/10

*sigh* -.- Are You F*cking Serious?

>implying I even have a cellphone

lazy

I'm posting this from my phone as we speak

We /filmemoji/ now

True kino

Bump

it has to be have some redeeming qualities to be that bad

All me.

So I just watched the emoji movie and I've come to realize why it is getting so much hate from critics. The Emoji movie has some clear anti-Jewish and anti-Corporation messages. The movie is about how absorbed we are with smartphones and the internet and why those things, along with corporations tracking and controlling our every move, are bad for society. I'm honestly surprised Sony put out such an anti-zionist film and I applaud them for it.

The only people who like the Emoji movie are the reddit cancer who have taken over Sup Forums and feel the need to smear their feces on other boards.

Not bait. There was a thread some days ago that people didn't know how to differ New Sincerity and Post-Irony, that's why I said that nobody know what it means, because there are many people that even reject those terms (specially post-irony).

With Angry Birds I saw reasons put forward people liked it. Sony are so retarded they accidentally made a film which comes off as an anti Muslim immigration anti boat people propaganda piece.

With Emoji it's all just vague "it was great" "it was the best comedy since _____" "its misunderstood" bullshit bait and it seems to work.

>Le Filmé Emojie

Kek