Noko

What do you guys think of the Mandela effect?
I clearly do remember it being Berenstein bears as a child.

>snopes.com/2016/07/24/the-mandela-effect/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1FFVWEQnSM
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj1lTyy-HxE
youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont know i am having doubts

youtube.com/watch?v=V1FFVWEQnSM

This is wrong

>noko
Joot made all posts auto-noko a while back fellow oldfag

youtube.com/watch?v=Aj1lTyy-HxE

and this one at the end , but they delete these threads

the reddit effect

Something serious woudln't manifest itself only in the names of American cartoons and America cereal ads. You really self centered thinking the entire multi-Universe revolves around you

mandela where the effect is named to is from africa

>african-American who got known for his actions of protecting niggers in murrica
I didn't even learn about this fucker in school. Did you? Have you noticed that the names of Netherland heroes changed? Or again its all about stupid America and their rotten brains that can't even hold the information they HAVE BEEN taught in schools?

I know, i constantly forget because i rarely post now but im so used to it.

ive never used Reddit in my life, its layout is shit

Im seriously considering this to be true, i have a plain memory of this, c3po being all gold not having a silver leg, and many other people believe the jfk assassination had 4 people in the car not 6.

yes offcourse we learned about nelson mandela

Why would this fucker at cern have 2 signs with nelson mandela on it while the mandela effect was not even trending in 2014

If you honestly believe in this you really need to consider that all the time you've spent in complete social isolation and spending inordinate amounts of time watching Movies/tvshows/videogames/etc and shitposting has had a great degenerative effect on your mind.

>someone doesn't know their geography
>realizes they're wrong
>MUST BE AN OTHERWORLDLY PHENOMENON NOPE NO WAY I WAS WRONG

it was 100% democracy wtf

i at first believed in this then i debunked most with bad memmory other versions , now i am doubting with what if there is more going on

and here we go i know this is 100 % true because back then i did not know what democracy meant

There's a secret in there somewhere.

Why would you learn in school about some nigger from the continent on the other side of the planet that didn't do anything to your country? He didn't even changed America for the good, everything is going downhill from there

secret or not why would he have these signs , if it was a prank it was not even popular

youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY

>noko
Hi welcome to Sup Forums. We're full. Fuck off

same here. For example people believing "Luke I am your father" was the line, instead of "No, I am your father"

Im sure a lot of these things are just people remember incorrectly but believing they knew it right 100% because it was so instilled into there minds but on the other side some of these things just dont add up.

It was BerenstEin. Period.

Because of white guilt and oppression.

He was the poster child of the fight against the waycist apartheid and got sent to prison a couple times.

Basically it was to make niggers feel good and hate whitey for his ebil oppression in South America because whitey is ebil everywhere in the world and constantly kills black babies.

Yes it could be that we remember it diffrently because of people using it diffrently . Like i would say no i am your father, does not make much sense as a meme but luke i am your father does .If you hear the new meme a hundred tiimes it becomes fact