youtu.be/b9bervFY3nI
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-chances-of-holding-the-senate-are-following-trump-downhill/
cnn.com/2016/08/16/politics/curt-schilling-senate-elizabeth-warren/
twitter.com/AngryGoTFan/status/765579373961371652?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=K0jmdt8W4LU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Trump putting so much effort into Pennsylvania,Michigan, and Wisconsin? If the Republican nominee couldn't win those the past 6 elections, why could he? Most people say white union workers, but are there really enough of them to flip those states? I mean the Dem is constantly winning those states by 200k votes.

Prove this wrong

Protip: You can't

reminder that insideranon stopped by /tg/ last night

Thread One:

Thread Two:

the usual screenshot autist should get this up

I've done my part. do yours.

If Trump says he can win them, he can win them.

Rumor is the internal polling is showing Pennsylvania as a Trump win as of now.

Who do you think regular Democrat voters are?

PA = RED

friendly reminder that even tho has pretty much won since the escalator ride you shouldnt stop trying your fucking hardest

He thinks he can flip them,
and he probably can.

Will the town hall tonight be live?

hello tokyo rose

Huge union worker support
Huge Dem crossover
Black turnout expected extremely low (With 1/4 going to Trump)

Also he destroyed these states in the primaries. PA for example received 500k more registered republican voters this year, when the 2012 GE had PA go blue by just 300k votes.

We've already won most of these states. Just need to mitigate fraud.

RED = PA

it's almost like there's 2 1/2 months to go before the election. He could visit every single state again if he wanted to. Just let the man do his thing.

GIMME DAT KEYSTONE!

So Trump is coming to my home town if Dimondale Michigan.

Rally starts at 2 but doors open at 11. How early should I arrive to get good seats to the Don?

Seriously, OP. I know you're getting paid for this, but a bit of realism. We're facing a fucking disaster here. All the polls point in that direction -- even Breitbart.

Can we work out what to do so that the whole of the Senate and Supreme Court don't get wiped out. Shit like this makes me really fucking worried:
Harry Enten, "The GOP’s Chances Of Holding The Senate Are Following Trump Downhill"
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-chances-of-holding-the-senate-are-following-trump-downhill/

Do we even want the Republican Party to survive? Or do we just want a cluster of impotent splinters that have no electoral force?

>Black turnout expected extremely low (With 1/4 going to Trump)
whats all this I hear about polls with 0% of blacks for Trump?
Just Kikery?

I never forget, but I do appreciate your concern.

She'll do anything for power. This is all she wants. Can't you be considerate?

She'll do whatever it takes to get what she wants.

anons from here say 6-8 hours in advance should suffice

Comfy edition you say?

>watching some MCQBushcraft
>lurking trumpgen
>playing Stardew Valley (three monitor master race)
>smoking some Ole Shenandoah Barrel No. 76 in my cheap but well loved corn cob pipe
>sipping some Makers Mark
>gonna go to sleep soon (overnight shifts)

Couldn't be more comfy.

I want my delegates Donald....I've waited a good long while and I think I have waited long enough!

I wish he would tripfag. As it stands, we have no clue if that's the same guy or multiple anons RPing.

Early on I expected Trump to get a good portion of the black vote, but I'm not as sure now. It's pretty fair to assume that black turnout will be much lower this year than during Obongo years.

Why isn't he doing any speeches tomorrow or the day after? Tired or something? Taking some time with his family?

Who else is watching today's trump rally?

Jesus fucking Christ stop with the Trump generals you faggots

Solar Panels along the border wall to give American Industry cheap renewable energy to help us get off the teet of foreign oil.

make me

>all of this anti Roger Ailes shit all over google right now
I can see the kike media got their script for today.

>as I post from my company bathroom

I envy you.

Damn guess I'm a #cuntmissle now

He's doing a rally tonight you moron.

make us

9 at the latest

sleep well comfy master

around 11, because he's going to be late and the place will be empty anyway

hello

You still haven't proved that Trump can win them.

Yfw pochahontas' days are numbered
cnn.com/2016/08/16/politics/curt-schilling-senate-elizabeth-warren/

how about flooding mexico and turning the wall into hydroelectric?

Most of the black Trump voters are middle class. Blacks only make up 13% of the population, and most of this is urban cities, and not proportionately spread out, thus making middle class blacks harder to poll.

When you take small samples of 200 people, you are a lot less likely to find middle class black families.

I like the idea and we'll certainly do things with the border wall (I LOVE the high of high speed rail running alongside the wall) but solar technology isn't ready for primetime yet, sadly. However, science and engineering are advancing everyday so maybe sometime in the near future we can use it to our advantage.

Hmm no
Trump generals erry day until Trump is pres

WOW, HOW FUCKING ASTUTE!

IS "TODAY" THE SAME THING AS "TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER" user!?

Delegates Dahnald!

>EMBARRASSINGLY LOW TURNOUT FOR HILLARY IN DEMOCRAT STRONGHOLD PHILADELPHIA

>twitter.com/AngryGoTFan/status/765579373961371652?s=09

Heh nothing personnel Hillary.

>bed is a hammock
>to stop the heat from getting sapped out from under me I literally cocoon myself in a comforter
>become pic related

disproving that trump can't win them is your job, retard

god damn, you shills can't do anything right. If I was hill, I would want my money back

It is sad how many people don't even realize this collusion is going on.
They really don't raise any eyebrows at the established narratives but (((the elites))) and their motivations.

They completely took all the rebellious spirit out of young people and now they completely buy into "the man's" designs.

if you listened to the madison/milwaukee marxists you would think that less than 50 blacks total will actually vote and the rest are poor disenfranchised victims because of the oppressive voter ID law.

Roger Ailes is an enigma to me. On one hand he was a globalist neocon cocksucker but on the other, the same people that I hate turned their backs on him. Maybe he got redpilled by being fucked over.

Or maybe he just wants Trump to win for sweet revenge.

George soros will be sending buses packed with ethnic minorities to vote for Clinton.

2nd amendment anons, you know what to do

how do u scroll down and click on the new thread tho

what are some ways clinton will put her foot in her mouth during the debate that will cause her to lose the election? all responses will be capped for first debate night to make us look like geniuses if anything is correctly predicted.

Stay tuned, CTR.

Will it actually be the B.E.S.T. wall?

I love the idea of having 2 battleships parked along the coast at both ends of the wall.

800 people?

Can't tell if this tweet is sarcasm.

Can you awoo faggots fuck off to the Ohayou thread on r9k where you belong?

youtube.com/watch?v=K0jmdt8W4LU

Game is easy to tab out of.

After that disastrous business deal he made, he's broke and needs a job. I would vote for Curt a hundred times over. He's redpilled as fuck.

I always thought it would be cool if there would be a governmental committee that would commission approved artists to paint murals or carve sculptures of American history and achievements into the wall.

>You still haven't proved that Trump can win them.
I just did. Romney lost PA by 300k votes. In the closed PA primary, 500k independents and democrats switched over to republican.

We've already closed this gap, and with the addition of union workers, which usual vote democrat, turning out for Trump, he has PA as a lock.

Was the CT Awoo the first state-themed Awoo?

>IS "TODAY" THE SAME THING AS "TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER" user!?
It could be from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint

kek

If the Mexicans give us some shit about the wall and we have to kick their asses a second time, maybe.

Everyone here keeps jizzing over how "handsome" and "presidential" Trump is... you realize this is only because he's had tons of plastic surgery and wears stage makeup? On top of that, there's his hair that he has to spend 2 hours every day grooming just so it wouldn't look like tumbleweed glued to his head - pathetic! Same goes for his family... each and every one of them has had more plastic surgery than your typical k-pop group... even the underaged ones do it!. That's right, he spends untold fortunes on plastic surgery, hair products, makeup and clothes... ever wonder where the "trump has only a few million left" meme came from? He spent it on his looks! And on top of that, did'ja know he has to wear adult diapers? Yep, your hero has become incontinent through years of intravenous Rogaine use... he's addicted to the stuff you know... what a dope. And that's not all - he has weight issues too! He has to get lipo every few months because he keeps gorging on mounds of KFC tendies and chili cheese fries... and he drinks light coke with it, what a sad way to damage control weight issues! To combat it he has a team of personal trainers who try to encourage healthy habits for him... being the manchild he is, of course, he doesn't listen to them, instead he throws temper tantrums if they try to limit his daily intake of tendies and gravy... it must be hell to work with him. This man is a total joke, in every inconceivable way, and I haven't even mentioned anything about his politics.

I haven't seen a single poll where he gets less than 10% of the negro vote

A big poll released last week (ipsos? I don't remember) showed him with 20% black support. The breitbart poll showed 11%. I'd expect him to get between those two figures on election day which, combined with lower black turnout and the DNC hemorrhaging blue collar whites, could lead to a surprisingly high and unexpected margin of victory for Trump

Hispanics will certainly not decide the outcome of this election, despite Shillary actively recruiting illegals to vote

Will vote for.

I don't know, user. I'm not Trump's goddamn secretary.

She's going to get rattled and raise her shrill old lady voice and start wagging her index finger around.
That should be enough.

time to start #ShillingForSchilling

>Roger Ailes
He's a populist power-monger and misogynist. He just loves taking advantage of others, especially if they're attractive females.

Why in the world did Trump take him on as an adviser? Even Rupert Murdoch dumped him for being too toxic. This is giving Clinton some free hits. In the debates, she can easily go after Trump for hiring men who hit women (Lewandowski), men who abuse women sexually at work (Ailes), and men who take millions from Putin (Manafort). This shit is so undisciplined and is undoing all the other good work. Why can't Trump get together a team of people who aren't laughably corrupt or criminal?

>DEMOCRAT STRONGHOLD PHILADELPHIA
Not this year.

Obviously not because you're clearly fucking retarded.

You guys are DELUSIONAL. YOU REALIZE THAT TRUMP COULD WIN FLORIDA,OHIO,IOWA, AND NH AND STILL LOSE THE ELECTION BY TWO RIGHT? There is No way for him to win the electoral college.

I hate to say this because the shills may read this.

But don't they see it is obvious when they make a thread and say "you" to Sup Forums. Making it clear that they are not one of us.

I know they shitpost, but if they get paid for this can they at least use fucking common sense.

>2nd amendment anons, you know what to do
Buy some churro's?

>DNC hemorrhaging blue collar whites
fucking good.

Their convention was basically "Look at me, We are the America now"

Seriously, it couldn't have been any clearer if they sliced a blonde white 9 year old girls throat on stage by a group of blacks, mexicans, and arabs.

>He just loves taking advantage of others, especially if they're attractive females.
Don't we all.

I like you finnshill
you post big pasta, far more funny than the other shills
keep up the good work

Never say "soon", because Trump has already won.

Say that to my face not on the internet and see what happens.

well good thing he is going to win the shit out of PA

Consider my record corrected.

Fair enough.

My friend keeps giving me the argument that he doesn't think a man that says that it's in the nature of illegal Mexican people to rape and thief to be president. How to tackle him once and for all? Getting tired of this.

I feel like Ben Carson is the wokest motherfucker on the planet. He's so woke he seems sleepy to the rest of us.

How can Shillary even compete?

Record Status: Corrected