California is on fire again boys

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/news/brush-fire-quickly-spreads-in-devore-near-cajon-pass/1471966/
youtube.com/watch?v=y8v3F1n8E-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The leafs send their regards.

If we put it out fire wins right?

Finally Yellowstone! We waited for so long

As long as you take a few selfies, you can actually win.

It's August. CA has never not been on fire in August.

Wait where is this? Looks familiar

This is the same area that went ablaze in 03 and fucked alot of shit up

Wrightwood is where it looks like it is burning, pictures taken in Upland

Nevermind Devore/Cajon pass

Cajon pass.

My old home town has been on fire twice in the last two weeks. Lol

abc7.com/news/brush-fire-quickly-spreads-in-devore-near-cajon-pass/1471966/

On a scale of 1 to WW3 how happening is this?

So can we finally agree that it's time to enact common sense forest fire laws?

If it's not currently destroying LA or San Fran then who gives a fuck?

I talk with a guy from spain and told me that the jihadists use forest fires to drain resources from their enemies. Could this be related? Have fires increased since 911?

Hope it sinks the state into the ocean

The ironic beauty is that many forest fires are the direct result of liberal conservation laws.

At least it isn't that feminist bullshit thread that isn't getting off the first page.

Ban assualt flames

Biggest fires we had in a long time was in 03, but I don't think they are connected. We have had a ton of fires though.

Haven't checked, but they arrested a guy who has been setting fires for 4 years up by Santa Barba

When I went to Yosemite they made a huge deal about how important forest fires were and how now we know that we need them.

Then they made a huge deal about the danger of forest fires and how we needed to avoid setting forest fires. And they piled up a lot of really dry dead wood right in the driest part of the valley. So I asked a ranger, "hey, doesn't it look to you like that's pretty much asking for a forest frie?"

>i dunno lol

gg

Good.
t. Washingtonian

We need to be allowed to back burn areas every so often, but the only time I see that happen is in Mississippi

Good, let it all burn

I'm on my way to the post office guys! Hang on over there.

Thanks Dan

Agreed. I was shaking my head, family, when Yellowstone turned in to an out of control inferno the other year and they were shitting their pants about like a historic visitor center burning down or whatever.

I don't know if they figure they should just wait for lightning to strike in order to not upset the natural order of things or what, but at least put in some firebreaks or something if you're going to leave everything to chance like that.

California resident here.

No one in California actually cares about the fires.

Time to outlaw assault trees.

Habbening!

In Temecula right now and I saw that in the distance.

Any Victor Valley anons in here? We're getting fires here back to back.

Make sure you use culturally sensitive methods to combat the towering inferno lads.

As a california resident who lives at the base of that mountain I do care. Especially since I've been evacuated from my childhood house 13 years ago

Brown people can't swim very good you racist.

>California is on fire again
>again
It stopped being on fire at some point?

But if it burns down you get a free new house courtesy of insurance and American taxpayer.

Nope. One goes out, someone starts another.

and it will never burn to cinders LA San Fran. even God must cuck me.

Remember Amerifriends, if you put out a fire, it wins.

9gag id...
I must go kill myself. Off to the fire now

I'd rather keep my house and if the flames go over the ridge I'm going to have to save my puppers

Kek has spoken.

Cuckifornia confirmed for habbening

checked.

will Russia help the commies?

When isn't it

I've been thinking about this too. This is the second fire in this area in the last week. There's been no thunderstorms in week, so it can;t be lightning. Although it is really dry, hot and windy this time of year, so it could easily be caused by something like a dirt bike or a welders torch.

Would be neat

Soberanes fire from monterey
Shit sucks to live under an ash cloud.

Maybe it's those Germans again. Remember the other week when one of them crapped in the woods in Spain and caused an out of control forest fire and death by burning his shit-laden toilet paper?

Those Germans and their shit fetishes, man. I'm starting to believe that German tourists are as awful as they say.

nigga this shit happen all the time whats new

Well there was that report of shit skins shooting stuff up there a few months back

normandy invasion tier

I was up in Monterey only a couple days before that fire broke out, and now there's been two large fires only a few miles from my house. I think by the end of the year California is going to be one big ash heap.

I should of moved to Utah when I had the chance

Oh shit a train's about to catch on fire, guys. Two fire crews also had to abandon their rigs.

It's going to sink into the ocean and become a fish paradise.

Thank god, let those liberals burn

It's happening.

>3rd world
>happening

>bigger economic state than 10 of your literal who country

Wonder what's on it and if I will here it blow

CALL FREEMAN

It just looks like regular container cars, I don't think they'll explode.

Also Smoke update.

You fuckers told me the happening was on the 14th!

I haven't seen a pic of all the cars, but it also depends on the content of the cars. Also there is about 300-400 gallons of diesel on those things

True.

Damn, this is going to fuck up alot of people, the 15 is closed from Kenwood to Oak Hill. Its like 03 all over again.

Is the wind blowing up there?

Yall are retarded not happening, we are always on fire in commieland

12 mph right now. It's died down in the last hour, but the wind usually picks up after noontime.

>If it's not currently destroying LA or San Fran then who gives a fuck?
How is it they're not on fire considering all the flamers there?

I'm just hoping the wind hard doesn't blow south

CRITICAL REMINDER THAT THE FIRE WINS IF YOU PUT IT OUT

I hope it does, it's your fault for living in such a shit hole part
T. Smug Temeculan

It is a happening, the 15 is shut down and trains can't get through the pass. That means everyone who is going to/from the Victor Valley, Vegas, Utah and Northern Arizona have to take a long detour around the mountains.

This creates huge hours-long traffic jams that will slow down regional commerce and prevent emergency responders getting up the pass.

Again, who cares it's not like the freeway will be destroyed. Traffic is fucking stopped all the time here, you know this.

The 400,000 people who live/work in the area care. Are you in the IE? If so you will remember the Old Fire and how badly that fucked up everything.

I saw this when I went out for lunch. This isnt really a big happening though

Base of that mountain ain't no shit hole paco

That faggot was probably 5 when it happened and won't remember anything

Getting bigger

wildland firefighter here
Hoping you guys get this held and no lives are lost, fire up the saw and start clearcutting around your house if you live in the bush.
clear your eaves troughs and set up a sprinkler system if you can

youtube.com/watch?v=y8v3F1n8E-c

thread theme

Nothing worth being called a happening will happen will happen.
Screen shot this.
And Yeah the only good thing by there is Silverwood Lake and so forth rest is shit dude

Thanks leaf. If it gets over that ridge I have to go home and start prepping and helping the older couple next to me

As a CA resident, this isn't anything noteworthy. Summer Wildfires are so common here that many of the local plants are literally evolved to propagate through them.

That's a big mushroom cloud.

If it gets over that ridge I am posting from alot will be in danger as everyone works this way. The other side in which you are talking about there is mostly just houses.

For you

No one remembers the North Fire last year that toasted that same freeway? Fire can't stop us.

I'm lucky I live next to an aqueduct that water dropping helis sometimes take water out of when there's a fire nearby.
I think he was talking about the Upland/Rancho side of the mountain, but there are some nice properties in Oak Hills that would be in danger if the fire came up the hill.

In general though the Victor Valley area is pretty shit, although it was nicer before the LA trash started to move up here.

Why is San Bernardino /Fontana burning such a bad thing.
If it stops before Riverside I'd be more than happy for that whole area to go up in flames
But it won't.
I saw 20 fire trucks coming driving just from Riverside to Temecula unless you live right at the base of the mountain you won't get fucked.

I hear they have a surplus, or at least some extra water in Louisiana.

555 get, also