Why can't we just forgive ALL financial aid debt? We are in danger of losing an entire generation to meaninglessness...

Why can't we just forgive ALL financial aid debt? We are in danger of losing an entire generation to meaninglessness, they will never own homes, start families or make businesses.

Obama spent 10 fucking trillion on magic economic voodoo, what the hell is one more?

This could be a one time only thing but if done would probably just give the economy a one trillion dollar boost so maybe the debt could get paid for in spades?

Why shouldn't we just do this?

Train to Zimbabwe has no breaks!
Srsly though, get people to build on assets and productivity or you'll be saying the same thing 4y from now, then 2y, then 1y, then 8m, then 6m, then a fried chicken costs $75000

Because how else would you put the whole world into slavery in an official way with all the papers and stuff and still people not realizing they are slaves if not through inherited debt?

>tfw free school and medical care in canada
you made your own bed america, you have to lie in it now

enjoy paying your dembts

Where can one get this Jubilee figure?

Government assets is 30% student debt they don't want to lose their chunk of change they slopped on to the backs of their children

Likewise. Everyones getting their fair share it seems.

>Why can't we just forgive ALL financial aid debt?
Would cause the collapse of virtually every company that loaned the money.

No one, no company and the USA would never receive another penny in a loan ever again.

Thus causing a complete economic collapse as this economy, system and government is centered around debt.

>no happenings in a while
>fewer refugees than any other country
>our refugees are aggressively vetted
>gay putin is prime minister
>pauline marois is btfo forever
>if they try to touch muh gibmedats plenty of people would riot
>it's finally cooling down a little bit outside
its a great time to be quebecois

The system is built on debt.

The world banks would never make the decision to ignore or write it off.

Because the government needs the money you faggot.

>Why can't we just forgive ALL financial aid debt?
When do we stop? Just save this current generation and then fuck the next one?
Who pays for the debt?
How do we know that the people who willingly got themselves indebted won't just fall back into debt because they have a proven track record of making bad financial decisions?
Why is someone elses debt my Problem?
Is it fair to the people/companies/agencies that loaned the money to simply lose out on their contracted loan because "It's too hard to be a millenial"?

fuck you you worthless piece of shit. why should we be responsible for your choosing to major in art history and then being surprised when you can't find a job to pay off your loans?

They want you in debt. They want serfs. They want you afraid to make trouble.

Because the entire point was to invest all of this money into higher education so everyone could get great jobs and pay the money back, with interest, and then pay higher taxes with their higher income.

Well all that cheap money got wasted by the individual choices of the borrowers. Whoops, giving people money didn't work...again.

The best we can hope for is these parasites pay back SOME of the money they owe. And sorry but.whether or not loads of people in my own generation can afford houses or can pump out more babies is not my problem. And frankly, I wouldn't trust them with the responsibilities of a mortgage or parenthood.

Because then we'll have no monies left to feed, house, and care for the old boomers who put us in this situation. Can't have that now, can we?

This. If you forgive some debts you will end up forgiving them all.

ITT: muh slippery slope

NO!
BAD GOY

Debt is literally a choice.

It's called a jubilee and it has a long and effective history. Unless you're a Jew.

Bbbut you forgot how Obama went around literally forcing people to get loans at gun point.

Its not the govts fault that you can't get a job because you chose to major in women's studies.

>Vote for people who promise to help you

>They don't help you

>Vote for them again because this time they mean it

>They still don't help you

>Vote for them again anyway

"Why aren't they helping me?" Because you support them anyway, retards.

Sign me up for one of those jubilee loans. Trust me, I'm good for it.

>tfw went to shitty state college because I did jack shit in high school
>all my friends either went to elite private school or big state university
>4 years later
>I have literally zero debt and money still saved up
>All my friends are straddled with debt and can't do shit because all they did in college was a fuckton of drugs

Feels good man.

Every cent you pay in tax goes toward paying off national debt before you or the govt get their cut.

Debt is not a choice, it's your birthright.