If you found out you had a completely unexpected ancestry, would that change anything for you?

If you found out you had a completely unexpected ancestry, would that change anything for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrWwpzYOrRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

I took a test and everything was expected. Also, how could a DNA test determine an ancestors profession?

would castrate myselfe

Yea
I would kms if I were Germ*n or Russi*n

this but only g*rman

I don't get it. Is he happy or upset from the "viking" admixture? Why does he freak out at being 10% Italian? What is happening here?

>that webm
Holy shit that is cringy

maybe

>Why does he freak out at being 10% Italian?
he wasn't
that cut was just glossed over and his eye opening was at the nordic, open eye, finger on nordic, open eye wider etc
and it is not just happy but ecstatic

Not really possible for me, so i find it hard to think about it.

The archived books lets Scandinavian trace their ancestry to around the end of the 1700's. So i know on my mothers side, my greatgreatgrandfather married a Swedish woman, and on the other side of my mother a Prussian, e.g. German woman married my 4xgreat grandfather, and so on.

And on my dads side, i can trace the family back to 1574, where my french ancestors where driven out of the country and removed from their noble status, and then moved to Denmark and constructed a small mansion, bought some land, and eventually became a Danish noble family. My dads was the second heir btw. so no mansion for me.

Watch the whole video, if you dare...

youtube.com/watch?v=FrWwpzYOrRI

Depends what it is. If it's sw*des I might stop being racist against them.

If j*ws I would kms same applies to gypsies.

nope

I already know my ancestry well enough that it wouldn't change anything. 3 generations is more than enough.

Why would I care about that?

If I had even %0.00000000000001 Eur*pean ancestry, particularly *nglo or ib*rian, I would end my life.

>See the watermark for history channel
>I wont make it throu, but why not tr-
>"1% viking | new episodes wednesdays"
>aw_hell_no.jpg

How do you not have that? the fuck dude, how can you live in an area of South America that has met civilization, let alone have internet, and be sure that no thick-buttet spaniard was bread into your linage?!

History channel is essentially saying their demographic is middle aged autist, correct?

no i don't give a fuck

No, I'm not a deluded mutt.

These tests don't really tell you how many of your ancestors are from specific nations. It only shows how much of your genetical markers matches with their samples.

Do they do alien stuff anymore?

Yes, if I found out I was even 1% *Nglo I would kill myself. Most disgusting and depraved people.

that's just too much of a cliche user...

I refuse to believe this is real.

Also, it's part of alphabet agencies effort to collect DNA info on random people. Probably to correlate with stuff like terrorism or activism or crime. Don't simply give your DNA away. Who knows, one day you apply for life insurance and get turned away because they know you have the marker for heart disease e.g.

>Viking
Wouldn't that be pretty much as stupid as writing conquistador or some shit?
Like do northern european seamen carry a specific gene that other northern europeans don't have?

Also, would be pretty surprising(unless it's from other Nordic countries), but it wouldn't really change anything. Unless I found out that like my mother is from spain or some shit.

No