More of these...

More of these. Specifically looking for the one where antifa beats the fuck out of someone while yammering about how they're the good guys because they're not racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=smuggies&tbm=isch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting random ones I have for a bit

You mean smuggies: google.com/search?q=smuggies&tbm=isch

Thanks

I don't like this one because it could be used by homeopaths and crystal healer BS naturefags.

>trying too hard
political cartoon tier, they're supposed to look silly, not SLAP EVERY SINGLE NEGATIVE THING I CAN ON THEM UNTIL IT ISNT AN AESTHETICALLY PLEASING IMAGE

fucking cuck mod, sduck cock, bastard faggot cuck cocksucker

umadbro?

>everything in this thread is literally the same image with different opinions
>these two are the ones trying to hard
Do you have something in common with the picture user?

If you can't tell the difference in design then you're joking

>funny face, sometimes ugly and/or angry
vs
>HAIR EVERYWHERE CHEETO STAINS AND THEYRE FAT AND CRYING AND BLOODSHOOTE EYES AND NAKED CUMMING PEE EVERYWHERE HOW STINKY STINKY

I guess I'll give you that, the artist was really trying too hard with the drawing. Thought you talked about the shit it was saying. My bad.

literally every political cartoon consists of a person who is smug with a normal face and the villain who is ugly and exaggerated and frantic

but CTR exists

visual guide

there's no evidence that they are here though, most anti trump posts are obviously from trump supporters trying to get replies

>there's no evidence they are here

Fucking oy vey

This. Every fucking one of the people I know who thought like this were retards.

it depends on context the ctr comic is meant to be overdoing it

also you lost any claim to having a legitimate opinion when you said the face on the left is good
at all