How did I ignore this happening

>Live in central Texas
>Go into local HEB, notice literally 0 non-spics working
>Spic to other ethnicity ratio of shoppers is 3-1, 7-1 if you consider the countless children
>Feel overwhelmed by the realization, leave.
>Go to bank
>Again, zero non-spic employees, one other non-spic customer.
>Driving home
>Pass 5 corners with white homeless people on them
>Next day at work boss is telling coworker about how he'll only hire spics or spanish speaking people for a period

It's like my constant work/sleep wagecuck live has blinded me to my surroundings. I don't know how gradual this change was or if there was a sudden mudslide into my city.

They're really taking over in the south anons. I'm scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VILr1xH3io
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory
nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
investors.com/politics/policy-analysis/obama-hud-fair-housing-rules-mandates-neighborhood-diversity/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/04/26/anti-white-racism-hate-dares-not-speak-name-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And people still believe the democrat lie that they only work the jobs that Americans don't want to. You think someone would rather be homeless or picking vegetables?

The NWO want you to work for less money user, to do that they need to flood you with people grateful for $6 an hour. It's slavtrash and Muslims in Britain.
Deport or die

I'm in Houston and know the feel.

I want to move to a eastern european country. rather be hungry and freezing than see fucking spic beaners everywhere.

ay, I'm in central texas too.

Austin? San Marcos?

People don't understand they're really not taking just the shitty jobs. They're becoming such a big demographic that they're the majority consumers.

Driving up the need for more spic employees in all aspects or spanish speakers to cater to the ones that refuse to learn the fucking language.

San Antonio

Texas will be ours by 2020 gringo. Better start learning survival Spanish.

I fucking hate hearing it. It's just so obnoxious.

I love in a central TX town. Moved here six years ago from shitty Austin. When I first moved here, when you went to the store, gas station, bank, anywhere, you mostly saw working class whites and good ol' boy types. Now? I am one of the few white people anywhere I go. Lots of the short, dark skinned, indio mexicans everywhere. I noticed the change start about 3 years ago. It's been very rapid. It's disheartening, but I can't afford to move. Started noticing a lot more "urban" people too over the last year. Hearing a lot of cars blasting bass at all hours. Crime has been steadily increasing. I'm noticing grafitti and trash increasingly being a standard part of the scenery.

Shit sucks.

San Antonio is Central Texas

businesses imported them in by the busload to work shitty jobs for shit wages

Yeah, I'm in a college town. It's ridiculous on campus. Fat ugly indios everywhere.

>Not living in West Texas
We're still mostly white, brother

Where the hell did all the white people go?

McAllen Texas reporting in, ask me anything

I consider it just above what I see as southern Texas.

>rather be hungry and freezing than see fucking spic beaners everywhere.

If you really think that Eastern European cities are places where people are starving you are insane.

msu?

My gf is from Ballinger. Her dad is Aryan Brotherhood and has white pride tattooed on his back, but sadly also a meth head. I could have learned so much.

What is a non-spic

I didn't say starving just hungry. You guys simply don't have the same climate and can't grow all the food we can.

There was so many of these damn meat markets where I used to live. There was also a lot of blacks too

What is a non-spic

>Next day at work boss is telling coworker about how he'll only hire spics or spanish speaking people for a period
whut? Can confirm Houston is also overrun with them

no you aren't, lmaffo

This type of people, at least here in Brazil, are good for hiring because:

>most people employ them with lower salary but register them with X or don't register them at all
>"whore" themselves for little gain just to work
Honestly, they are quite the cancer in job market

I think the ones that could afford to move to other places in the area started to do just that.

I live in Houston but am in Michigan for the summer. You San Marcos? Texas State? How is it out there? I fucking hate Houston this is the most multi kulti disgusting shithole I've ever lived in.

in spic culture they celebrate the age (15) they can breed their daughters

and they dance to this

youtube.com/watch?v=_VILr1xH3io

>Honestly, they are quite the cancer in job market

Yes, they are. And the Democratic party, the party that likes to pretend they are for the working class, will castigate anyone who dares to say that.

Same "logic" is used by left politicians here in Brazil and probably in the entire world on my guess.

>live in a small town in Iowa
>the "north side" of our town has always been where the dregs live, but it used to be alright other than the houses look a little worn out
>over the last year I've noticed a HUGE increase in niggers(not blacks), and other minorities
>the north side has become even shittier, and I watch as all the houses become more dilapidated and the few businesses there dry out or leave

its fucked, when I was a kid this town was pretty much all white with a lot of old people

the north side was always sketchy, but now I honestly feel uncomfortable walking around there

Sup Forums has ruined my perception of black people though, its hard for me to not see them acting like niggers and neighborhoods turning to shit, I've always been keen on the idea that stereotypes are somewhat based in reality, but its painful when things play out this stereotypically, guess its just true

the other day I was thinking how wanting to live in a culturally homogeneous community is pretty much frowned upon because RACISS and "oy vey diversity is our strength!" worse than that, it seems as time goes on these sorts of communities will probably just fade away to time

I've read before the HUD tries to force diversity on neighborhoods and such, anyone else know anything about that?

tl;dr: niggers gon nig

just remember, cultural marxism is nothing more than a white supremacist conspiracy theory!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory

I moved to San Antonio from Kansas City. I would rather deal with majority latinos any fucking day of the week compared to majority blacks. I've experienced little to no racial tension here. In KC they'd mean mug the shit out of you anytime you drove down the wrong street.

There are shitty people everywhere. I had more than my fair share of redneck hillbilly white trash around KC, went to school with a lot of them. I've seen homeless begging people filling the streets outside a dumpy hostel in Japan.

The only people I've seen that compare to black people were in Iraq. Iraq, a place so oppressive, poor, and dusty that religion was the only joyful thing in their lives. What excuse do black American people have? Fuck, Africa and the Middle East have simply plateaued. Black areas in the US HAVE REGRESSED.

African-Americans are literally devolving socially right before our eyes. I can't even.

You'll find texas mexicans >>>>> california mexicans > cubans > nigger ricans

Here in texas mexicans are usually just blue collar people & country

I agree texmex is better than most.

Ofc dummies you are taking the worst of our kind, they will work for 20 hours, their children will obtain low level degrees in the universities then middle and they will keep advancing then thanks to your superior education and good nutrition they will become wiser.
In 30 years your women will get used to them and...........lol since you won`t do shit just sit and watch
This way of thinking is funny
Enjoy the ride, it wont be wild but it will be ugly

Some user was saying about some .gov scheme of moving welfare tennants into the suburbs to prevent ghettos. Those that chose to live in shit will always live in shit. Our community gets together to litter pick and build gardens. The paki areas just pile their shit up next to where they park their BMW/Audis up 'for some budha smoke innit'

>I've read before the HUD tries to force diversity on neighborhoods and such, anyone else know anything about that?
nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
investors.com/politics/policy-analysis/obama-hud-fair-housing-rules-mandates-neighborhood-diversity/

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/04/26/anti-white-racism-hate-dares-not-speak-name-2/

If a spic is taking a white mans job, they were obviously useless pieces of shit.

The same NWO that wants a $15 minimum wage?
>the mental gymnastics

Or doin it for less without moaning to their boss or wanting breaks, you'd forfeit your breaks and wage rises to stay competitive wouldn't you user?

In Houston there are days where I wont see another white person outside of work. In fact, ive been going to a local gym for about 5 months and Ive never seen a single white person there. Either the meems about numales being weak are real or houston is lost.

Actually its probably both.

>americans are obliged to compete with the entire 7 billion of subhumans for 0.3 pennies a week of work
kys tacolord

also,BUILD THE WALL MIGUEL

Yes and no, they need all workers on a plateau'd wage. The poor get a biscuit and the slightly less poor get a biscuit without the chocolate topping they are used to. All the while the NWO keep a lot more money. It's not hard to understand if you can obtain more than a McDiploma

Yeah right. I grew up in Odessa and my former high school is now 80/20ish% hispanic/white