Is getting rich all that matters? You can be honest with me

Is getting rich all that matters? You can be honest with me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_6aaH2gtIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the key thing for sure.

sex is good too

Money not important, happiness important.

It will make you happy and buy you love, increase confidence and make you last longer in bed so you don't have to wake up frequently in the middle of the night to urinate.

> aussie trying to sound chinkish

Yet you are impersonating a japanese.

Yeah. Enough money and you become immune to everything outside your control. No one can touch you, everyone wants to be your friend. You can fuck it up for yourself, but in general you're so much better off with a few mil it's a completely different world.

>all this plebs not wanting to just achieve Nirvana

yep
all the "money doesn't buy happiness" propaganda you get from all your cartoons and disney movies as you grow up is bullshit made by people who are very much looking to get as rich as possible themselves, so they don't have to share that piece of the pie with your naive ass

in the modern world, money is literally health, power, happiness, love, social standing and security
The balance of your bank account determines the quality of all of the above

money=freedom

>he doesnt just buy happiness

youtube.com/watch?v=X_6aaH2gtIg

No, it is about being happy with what you do because it makes sense what you do.

You could make millions each week, if you are doing stuff you hate, your life is still shit.

I make 250k, so am solid middle class and I am very unhappy with my job and want to quit and do other stuff. My last two relationships fell apart because I hate my job. My health has deteriorated and I am somewhat depressed. I am hellbend to change things but still haven't for 4 years.

you wanna meet up and touch weisswuerste?

>buying a camera
>rich
didn't know canada was a 3rd world country

is just a cute girl Mikko dont read too deeply

Making lots of money so you can be rich and buy lots of things is pathetic and will never make you happy.
Making lots of money so you can support your family and make them happy is a worthwhile goal. Likewise so would making lots of money so you can hire and thus support others through your wealth

>buying a cute girl
>rich

I am not gay. But now I am hungry for a Frankfurter mit am Krenn und am Siassen.

virgins from 1st world countries can fetch a very high price, Gengis

Money is literally power

>"""""friend"""""

For you, French boy

Narrator:
"Whay doesn't money buy anyway?"
Trump:
"Well, I've always said, you know, money isn't a totally essential ingredient but it does make life a little bit easier, in terms of the medical, and in terms- you know people say well money doesn't buy happiness and they are absolutly right, but it does make it easier, it means that their problems that you would have if you didn't have money, that you just won't have, you know to the same extent.
So I really look at money as being something that is totally unessential but something that we should simply try and have enough of"