Favorite costume thread

Favorite costume thread

Bump

Replace the white with black and I agree entirely.

I disagree, I'm not really a fan of this costume but I think making it another black and red costume would be for the worse. I think the jacket and the red in the top kind of clash with eachother.

rip

>thinking anything in marvel is permanent

Still can't believe they went back to the skirt.

Why are little red jackets the absolute hottest thing a person can wear?

It is when it's from an alternate universe that was completely and totally destroyed outside of a few characters, alongside being a clone of that universe's Peter Parker and being named the same as a regular universe character.

Avengers Academy level 3 costumes.

EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.

I miss those x-men

>implying some asshole wont just write all that shit it never happened

Cyclops was right

Giffen/DnA era Guardians and Nova
Jim Lee X-Men
Classic Alan Scott and Jay Garrick

The ultimate universe has some of the best designs.

Because James Dean.

Ben Reilly Spider-Man was the tits. His costume is perfection. Ben was also a pretty cool dude and I miss the Daily Grind supporting cast they developed for him.

Also, I liked Kaine a lot more with this look too, though his redemption arc in the Brand New Day era and as Scarlet Spider was a fantastic ride for anyone who grew up reading the Clone Saga era Spider books

I can. Almost all artist made it look like she is wearing a diaper.

I wish they'd just give her some pants to avoid the diaper and/or skirt issue, but I guess ya always gotta show some leg.

As belt/pouchfag, this pleases me.

The leg straps trigger me

Looks like stay puff man

My nigga

As much as I like your pick, Mr. Knight is still my favourite costume. Just so damn classy.