MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE (2017) FIRST TRAILER IS OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=1Amk3FzLS5k

What the fuck is this new animation style holy shit this is bad. Can't wait for this to flop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTPx0vTSr0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who would of thought how big ponies would become?

>Liev Schreiber

we /mlp/ now?

Is it going to be ponkino?

Bronies are cancer.

peter pan syndrome

Die you fucking Barneyfag

mlkino?

Why does the purple one have wings now wtf?

I sure do like knowing what the inside of a woman's pussy feels like. Shame about you fags.

Fucking get beaten into shit you fucking freak

She's had them for longer than she hasn't.

why are you bragging about having sex? i'm fucking 27 and i've never had sex much less kissed a girl

stop bragging about this shit you motherfucker

literally kill yourself

>>Sup Forums
>>/d/
>>/trash/
>>Sup Forums
>>Sup Forums

>sees trailer for another pony movie
>starts moving blade to wrist
>sees artstyle
>stops
>sees it isn't Equestria Girls
>puts razor down

>
Best part is, my relationship started after her and I agreed to be fuckbuddies. Our feelings were mutual enough to where it grew into a relationship after a number of days, going on well over a year now.
Maybe you all should stop jacking off to cartoon horses.

this is going to be glorious. Imagine all the clueless middle aged women taking their little girls to see this and being met with the smelliest, fattest, most autistic group if young adult males in the world. I can already imagine the pictures that will be circulating the internet of theaters filled with a mixture of bronies, disgusted mothers, and scared little girls.

fucking hang yourself

its really not hard to get a gf

get in shape, have your own car and place to live, work your ass off for money

if you have these 3 things you are better off than 75% of men

theres no excuse not to go to chat up every girl you find and ask for her number, even if you strike out.

I just watched the first season out of curiosity when ponyfaggots were fucking everything up.

It was preety alright, but I don't even know anything about the series besides that. Since ponyfags got quarantined I just don't care about it anymore

don't you mean clop?

is global rule 15 even necessary anymore? sure Barneyfag came to this thread quick, but there's only like 20 replies

the guy who posts the "Harry Potter is the dullest franchise" gets more attention than Barneyfag thesedays

Feel free to cherry pick alternative evidence, but from my experience at several pony conventions over the years, Bronies are indistinguishable from your average comic con nerd/Sup Forums user. Some are fat and smelly, most aren't.

Can't wait to flop and clop in the theater, if you know what I mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTPx0vTSr0c

literally get fucking killed

that sounds like too much effort just got get fucking laid

i'd rather just wait for my inevitable death to release me from this shitty world instead 2bh with you pham

You should fucking kill yourself

Who the fuck greenlights these things? I have an almost 100% success rate with predicting flops. How do I get a shot-caller job?

looks aight desu

might take my niece to see it

>Published on Jun 28, 2017

MLP is more mature and complex than 90% of shows aimed at adult.

>that sounds like too much effort just got get fucking laid
guess what retard? a lot of people died so you could be here and with the system now easily get a gf

you choose not to put your best becasue you dont want to get rejected lets be honest

life is all about rejection... its about what you do when you are rejected

of fucking course theres work to do to get a gf? lol stop being an edgey nihilist and make some money and do something with your life

I just wish they all fucking died

It's a children's cartoon. Examine your life.

The same Hasbro exec that is making money off of Bayformers, both of these properties literally print money.

as someone who likes the show this movie looks like complete shit
the characters artstyle doesn't even fit with the background anymore, not to mention the horrible CG

That's the movie upgrade when television animation adds a lot more shading and movement to let you know that they're spending money on ths for you to spend money on it.

See also: The Simpsons Movie, the South Park movie, any theatrical Nicktoon movie.

This will not make money. Not even close.

>as someone who likes the show
if you're over 18 and male, you should be ashamed

>Barney
>mature
>complex
Fucking get your skull smashed in

You are so vastly overestimating the cost of a fucking FLASH movie.

It's cute.

You wouldn't have such a hateful attitude if you watched a few episodes of MLP, my dude. Princess Sunshine pony teaches us to love one another.

why are you seething so hard?

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate

Is it just me or is barneyfag getting more deranged and violent?

BarneyGarbage not withstanding, that poster is fucking atrocious.

It will underwhelm a $7,000 budget. This is shit. A worthy successor to the Emoji movie maybe.

He's watched every episode of MLP so he can recognize all the references that people make to it. He even browses Derpibooru religiously. He's probably going to see the movie in theaters when it comes out, most likely by himself.

MLP teaches men / boys to be passive and weak

my older brother is 32 and he is a self confessed "brony"

watching his life dwindle away and not live up to his potential is sad as fuck. my brother is goddamn smart too any woman would be lucky to have him but hes not interested in women hed rather play video games and watch MLP and other cartoons. peter pan syndrome

its sad i wish MLP would stop marketing to boys

We make threads like these without getting banned?

Did a Brony rape your mother, user? Why all the hate, bro?

First of all it will be cheap as shit to make unlike Bayformers and already has a audience that will see it just because they are not human, add that in with the target demographic and it will do well.

>not knowing barneyfag

I SAID KILL YOURSELF

You're embarrassing yourself.

The target demographic alone would make it profitable since it's at least two tickets for every girl that wants to see it.

reddit

This is Sup Forums the mods are too busy shitposting on Sup Forums or jacking it to BLACKED.com to actually do their job.

No, it's just hotpockets as usual

How big is the folder you keep all these pictures on, or do you have a separate flash drive for all of them?

You're right. I'm sure it'll be the next Goodfellas.

no one said it would be good, retard. You desperately hoping for it to be a financial flop doesn't make it so.

old news

is it really not a bot that just checks for "my little pony" and then starts shit posting? Check out the the /gw2g/ on /vg/. apparently some bot has been redirecting posts from other boards to that general for a while and no one can stop it

I don't know whether it'll be any good, but it'll definetly make a profit.

Oh man, imagine the audience at the opening weekend. All those single neckbeards who haven't showered in a week showing up alongside confused families and little girls.

What is this barniefag shit? I see these same images spammed on other boards all the time. Is it just one guy complaining about some imaginary poster?

It's not that big, it's only maybe around 100 images or so

Pretty much.

I don't know, he sometimes responds to people.

Dead in the water. The only notoriety it will receive is a mention in a future Buzzfeed clickbait article about the top 10 worst movies ever.

>they've yet to release a trailer without the crushed shading
REEEEEEEEE WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO KEEP FUCKING THIS UP