Holy shit, watch this whole thing to the end...

Holy shit, watch this whole thing to the end. Is this something kind of new savant meta reality pov sitcom thing going on? Is this the new Seinfeld?

youtu.be/vCTXNAT6PYM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5kfOdruRjoo
youtu.be/zLfn_n1Eqjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i lasted 10 seconds before the obnoxious shouting was too much

>new savant meta reality pov sitcom thing going on?

I'm not going to watch logan pauls video, but what you said describes Suger pine 7's vlogs.

the fuck is going on with his hair?

>literally gets to smash 10/10 girls every day
>rich as fuck
>just fucks around and makes millions
>doesnt even edit his own videos
>just records shit he does
>he doesnt even do anything interesting

how the fuck can someone win at life so hard

its not fucking fair

DAB

I'm dead serious just watch the whole thing it plays between this thin line of real and scripted, the final acting is some meta story arch shit, im genuinely perplexed

More like MTV of our time.

he's got a wacky haircut because he has the hairline of a 50 year old man.

no, I've seen enough of this douchebag on drama channels to give him another view.

Why be perplexed? Have you never seen reality TV?

Why do they have so many fucking cuts?

How did he afford the Benz? They're expensive as fuck, I doubt he makes that much from YouTUbe

Are you joking?

You don't wanna know how much he makes

He's face first in this ass every night.

that says more how stupid she really is than anything about him

I think you are retarded, but serious check out suger pine 7's vlogs. You can't tell if it's real or fake most of the time.

youtu.be/5kfOdruRjoo

youtu.be/zLfn_n1Eqjw

My goodness

Well, she's probably using him as a rebound from her ex she just broke up with since she's in some new movie or show with Paul.

dude is ripped, should just shave his head but then his, well... "youthful" antics wouldnt play so well with his 12yo audience I guess. fucking faggot

I meant to say watch the final act, my goodness

hes rich, and shes a whore.

I'm so glad I have no idea who this is.

I did watch the final act person who clearly works for logan. It was like watching a kid pretend to enjoy getting socks for x-mas. It was hardly deep acting.

How much is Logan paying you and how can I get your job? I don't have any dignity and I want his Disney Channel Flow (of cash).

exactly, without his "youthful" looks he stops being a "kid doing kid stuff" and becomes a retarded 20 year old cunt.

there you go, as I said, it speaks volumes about her more than him.

Oh shit you're right

jake paul is pure kino, he's operating at a tier above MDE in terms of irony and satire.

Don't forget about ads and merch. If a fraction of his subscribers buy his merch. It's an easy million per item.

More accurate estimate

You IDIOT, this is Logang, not that loser! Dab on the haters!

Just realized they're brothers, look similar

Jake Paul is an idiot, Logan is innately funny but they're both retarded especially overall

All those kids and their parents have no idea whats going on..