Can you pass the US Citizenship Test?

This applies to Americans even more than it does to non-Americans.

my.uscis.gov/prep/test/civics

Other urls found in this thread:

theuktest.com/life-in-the-uk-test/6
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/test-dig-selv-kan-du-bestaa-indfoedsretsproeven
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really hope your tests aren't actually this easy.

>test
I thought it was a joke, I saw it on the Simpsons when Apu is about to get deported.

>two answers
>literally more than 2
holy fuck amerimutts

Citizenship tests are a real thing. I don't know how long or difficult they are in reality since I was born here.

>Seleccione un idioma
Kek

UK have them too. I think they are really just there to test you

A. Can actually speak English
B. Are participating enough to pick up these basic common facts.

Id guess the tests are not the important part, but being eligible for taking them is the hard stuff

Wew. That's not how mcqs are supposed to be designed. Using "all of the above" is a big no-no.

This one threw me off too. I would have 100%'d if it weren't for the stupid wording.

The sample ones for the UK I've seen are harder than that one though.
Does the internet makes us citizens of the world, or citizens of America? Really makes u think

that's because the real test isn't multiple choice so if you got that question all those would work for when you need to list two

>argentinian watching Simpsons
like clockwork

was that supposed to be difficult?

I hear people bitching about this test all the time, that US citizens couldn't pass it. It would take 10 minutes of studying, tops, even if you are a 3rd world brainlet

t. never left the country

The questions were really dumb, and the options usually had 3 options that were outrageously wrong. I wasn't sure about what state bordered Canada, but the options were Florida, Nevada, Texas and Maine.
And a bunch of the questions weren't even exclusive to the US, just basic political theory about how republics work.

>was that supposed to be difficult?
That's because "The actual civics test is NOT a multiple choice test."

Here you go lads, try to be a real brit

theuktest.com/life-in-the-uk-test/6

I missed clicked the senator question.

Only one I missed was the one responsibility US Citizens are required to do.

Not going to say the answer, but I'm going to start breaking a lot unconstitutional Laws because appearently that is okay.

Why the FUCK would I know about the meme Scottish legal system

>b-but senor the test is too hard
>based Argentinian passes with flying colours

If democrats found Sup Forums they would flip shit.

This isn't a real citizenship test, it's a test to prove how Americanized and brainwashed the world ts.

Pretty trivial. Made me a bit sad that I will never be an American...

ezpz

Good job! You answered 16 of 20 questions correctly.

questions I got wrong:
8. Who was President during World War I?
11. The Federalist Papers supported the passage of the U.S. Constitution. Name one of the writers.
13. Name one U.S. territory.
17. How many amendments does the Constitution have?

do you want to trade? I'll take small mountain country over endless cornfields and strip malls any day

20/24 btw. Should have been at least 21 but I'm retarded.

>name an indian tribe

literally irrelevant to being a citizen

Being American is a trade off. Most people are so culturally isolated they don't even speak their native tongue. It is seriously rare to find someone speaking another language because there's no one to practice with.

Our churches are bad as well if you happen to be religious. If not the our Atheists are also garbage tier.

Your children will eventually get BLACK'd or TACO'd.

Little sense of identity unless you're in the South, Midwest, or South-West.

You also have to live here knowing every country hates you, and most American citizens know jack shit about politics.

fug

>You also have to live here knowing every country hates you
Bit of an exaggeration but fair point.

Total Score: 19/24 (79%)
You have PASSED the Test

see you soon ;)

70% of the test when I needed 75% to pass. Goddamned question about the number of jurors in a Scottish courtroom threw me off.

>Little sense of identity unless you're in the South, Midwest, or South-West
Most of the midwest has no identity. South has confederacy, New England has their history, Rockies has frontier spirit and rugged outdoors type, that's about it. Midwest is pretty desolate unless you're way up in the north woods or in a big city

Definitely agree with religion, languages (except spanish) and other countries hating you. Culture here is just so damn sterile and consumerist in so many places.

this test was ridiculously simply, other than a few questions regarding term limits or number of ministers in a court, it's all history

I can be a Brit too :^)

17/20 on first pass
20/20 on second pass (different questions)

Shits too easy. I never had a class on US anything. Just picked info up from TV and movies and the internet.

your emergency services number is not 911

> 75%
Some of the questions felt like a mental retardation test while others required some knowledge of why the would I care.
Also this is just dumb

I misclicked and got one wrong on accident.
Still feel pretty stupid. I picked Alabama on the "what's a state that borders Mexico" because I forgot Baja existed.

19/20

Got this one wrong.

22/24 (91%)

Wait, what the fuck is TV license?

Also 54% That was much harder and I only relied on common sense or guesswork.

i only got 66%

Total Score: 17/24 (70%)
You have FAILED the Test
You need to get at least 75% (18 Questions correct) to pass the test

I blame the one question about Scotland

they pay like 200 a year to the bbc and that0s how they get the money

are you guys 89iq? half the answers it seemed were in the question, hell, one was even worded so that only one of the answers was grammatically correct

70%

easy as fuck

YOUR SCORE
70%
Good job! You answered 14 of 20 questions correctly.

K E K
E K E
K E K

Here's a Danish one. I only got 30 ;_;

dr.dk/nyheder/indland/test-dig-selv-kan-du-bestaa-indfoedsretsproeven

it's in a foreign language, what are we supposed to do

Obviously, it's in Danish.

Google traslate works pretty well when you're translating between Germanic languages.

18/20
I thought it was in 1776 that the US constitution was written and didn't know the representatives were elected for a 2 years mandate. Rest was easy.

95%
I misread a question. Is this supposed to be hard a retard could pass it.

Most if those questions are still easy without multiple choice. The number if amendments I might not get correct if it was open ended.

The only question that could be construed as even potentially tricky is the one asking about the chief justice of the SCOTUS.

Ez

I believe anyone barely cultured can answer those with general world knowledge.

Come here friend

stupid f*ds

>oh Ohio our blah blah blah blah

would laf

I misread one of the questions

simply eric
Only if you actually watch telly do you need the licence
Nothing is needed to own a television, only to use it for watching televised broadcasts
Also TV licences don't apply to computers what in the fuck

Only fucked up on the ancient history ones

QUINTESENTIALLY

lovely grammar there lads

17/20 85%
to bear arms instead of speech

Secretary of Health and Human Services and Secretary of the Navy instead of Secretary of State and Secretary of Labor

God Bless the U.S.A. instead of The Star-Spangled Banner

Some of question were lucky guess or more like elimination game

> 9. What is the name of the Speaker of the House of Representatives now?
>Paul D. Ryan
Literally don't know who the fuck this it but others were Obama, Biden and Clinton so he was logical choice.

Total Score: 14/24 (58%)
You have FAILED the Test
You need to get at least 75% (18 Questions correct) to pass the test

Couldn't name the chief justice and put 1789 instead of 1787 (I thought it was 1783 for some reason, but that was just when the rev. war ended) for when the constitution was written, but otherwise this test was really easy.

>The colonists fought the British because they wanted to be free from Britain.
>They fought the British because of unfair taxes.
>They fought because they didn't have self-government.
>When the American colonies formed, they were part of Britain.
>Britain increased taxes for colonists on things they bought and used every day, like tea.
>Many colonists were angry because no one represented their needs in the British government.
>Colonists believed they did not have self-government.
>The British forced colonists to allow British soldiers to sleep and eat in their homes.
>The colonists joined together to fight Britain and gain independence.
wow americans really are memes

Wtf they should make it harder

Btw are 'Founding Father' and 'Father of the country' different?

aye

Breezed through the test with not giving any major thought to the questions, so I gave some dumb answers on a few of them

"Founding Fathers" is generally a term used to describe the group of men who played a part in the creation of the United States. The only instance I've ever heard "Father of the country" used in an american context is with regard to George Washington

Thanks.

Yes

>75%
lol

79% suck it

>tv license

kek